6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Omg smu this came up at 3mins pic taken at 4mins i hope you can see x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1376042798618.jpg
    PicsArt_1376042798618.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 11
I'm freaking out i took another on a 1 hour and half hour hold and there was another faint line maybe a little fainter than the first because i held less longer, i'm concerned they may be evaps i just dont know how common it is to get 2 in a row, i've completely lost my appetite, wondering if i should try a 4 hour hold or not.... x

Omg smu this came up at 3mins pic taken at 4mins i hope you can see x

Yes I see it too Natalie.....:happydance:......
Is the line pink?
Ohhhh I really hope this is it for you.:thumbup:
Let us know how your 4 hour hold goes....
Tmr should defo show another line ifs a bfp ok.:thumbup:

Eeeek so so exciting.:)

:) :) :) xxx

It looks pink and now its dry it looks like one of my faint positive opks, ahh i'm full of mixed emotions here i am kicking myself for testing this early its torture lol xx

It looks pink and now its dry it looks like one of my faint positive opks, ahh i'm full of mixed emotions here i am kicking myself for testing this early its torture lol xx

Lol you don't have to kick yourself Hun....I think tmr will defo be answer for you...have you tried a frer?....
(First response)
The super drug own brand is just as good...the pink box...it's 10 mui so it's as sensitive as your ic's....
And it's the fraction of the price - only £3.49

I'm so excited for you nat...:)

Have you told oh yet or are you going to wait for a brighter line? Totally get you wanting to jump up and down with EXCITMENT but holding back.:thumbup: I would be the same .

Edit: do you know the mui on your tests? Is it 10 or 20?

I have a frer but i was told it isnt as sensitive as a 10 miu cheapie so i thought i would wait a few days to use it even though i really dont want too lol

I also have a 25 miu cheapie so i was going to try that before doing a frer.
I have the gym in a few hours i am going to be scared to move lol
I dont know what to think i literally have no symptoms, my 8dpo and 9dpo test were stark white now this xxx

I wana tell him but i am scared they are evaps, but i've been a bit quiet since i tested so i guess he will soon realise something is wrong, i cant help it i have alot going on in my mind maybe i should share but i dont want him getting his hopes up xxx

I have a frer but i was told it isnt as sensitive as a 10 miu cheapie so i thought i would wait a few days to use it even though i really dont want too lol

I also have a 25 miu cheapie so i was going to try that before doing a frer.
I have the gym in a few hours i am going to be scared to move lol
I dont know what to think i literally have no symptoms, my 8dpo and 9dpo test were stark white now this xxx

Ok so I would defo hold off on the frer then if it's less sensitive :thumbup:
The 25 mui may show up a bfn too if it's a 25 mui....defo leave it for 48 hours to allow your hgc to double...that way you wont feel too disappointed if it comes up with nothing,...
Totally understand about the gym too...just say your back is hurting a little and then you will be able to take it easier ...:thumbup:
I truly hope this is your bfp nat....can't wait to see tmr s test now :)

I wana tell him but i am scared they are evaps, but i've been a bit quiet since i tested so i guess he will soon realise something is wrong, i cant help it i have alot going on in my mind maybe i should share but i dont want him getting his hopes up xxx

That's understandable.i get that.:thumbup:
I'd see what tmr throws up and then tell him if you get another line...when is af due?

Not until tuesday i am bursting for the toilet and its only been a hour since i last went i am in no way going to be able to last 4 hours lol i will just blame my kidneys and walk on the treadmil rather than anything exessive especially nothing that will make me need alot of water aswell i may give it until 6ish to test again so i can pee now i havent long had a cup of tea so thats not helping me much lol xxx

That's understandable.i get that.:thumbup:
I'd see what tmr throws up and then tell him if you get another line...when is af due?

Not until tuesday i am bursting for the toilet and its only been a hour since i last went i am in no way going to be able to last 4 hours lol i will just blame my kidneys and walk on the treadmil rather than anything exessive especially nothing that will make me need alot of water aswell i may give it until 6ish to test again so i can pee now i havent long had a cup of tea so thats not helping me much lol xxx
Good plan:thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to you post later ....hope you get that line again.:thumbup:

Ahhhhhh not good...I just got an email telling me my opks won't be here untill the 15 th....that's too late!....oh shoot!....
Please please please get here earlier than that....what a piss take eh. Lol

A good idea!....I may skip my maca for a day and see if it holds off o for another day.
I won't do it yet tho ill bee if the opks turn up before Tuesday first.

me too i'm hoping if i hold for longer than 2 hours i will get a darker line and be able to tell a bit more about the colour.

Ahh no good about the opks but maybe they will come early i have had that happen to me before so fingers crossed they come early :)
xxx

Having difficulty with the peeing issue i went before and i already feel ready to burst :/ not good when i have tests to take lol xxx

Oh my goodness Natalie! Hope this is it for you! Like Nat said give it time to double, tomorrow will be a better answer! I was just coming to read and post the pic of my Nt scan...they weren't able to get bub in the right position afteran hour of turning me evry which way! so I have to go back on Wednesday, an extra peek!
This is the comparison collage I made!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 6
Oh my goodness Natalie! Hope this is it for you! Like Nat said give it time to double, tomorrow will be a better answer! I was just coming to read and post the pic of my Nt scan...they weren't able to get bub in the right position afteran hour of turning me evry which way! so I have to go back on Wednesday, an extra peek!
This is the comparison collage I made!

Ahhh Thalia I love it...she's waving....oh I said she lol...
So you go next Wednesday to get another look...:thumbup:
I can't believe how baby has grown so much already...amaizing isn't it.

Looking forward to you next pic.:happydance:

Hey girlies.....cd 3 here..... Opks ordered.....hopefully this is the month...contemplating soy....just scared that it might cause cysts..... I did take it a few cycles back for 4 days...but forgot the last and had no problems...eh....maybe one more natural cycle then I will try it! Anyway....not much to speak of... This cycle has been super different in that my boobs hurt the first 2 days of af and only started hurting right before....normally they have been hurting 2weeks before and my face broke out during af and it normally before af as well....ugh dang body!!!!! Anyway...hope all is well...good luck everyone!!!

Hi Ashley...:flower: ......good to have you back.:thumbup:
So your a day behind me...sort of cycle buddies here .woohoo...:thumbup:
So I'm cd 5 now...
How long is your cycle again?...what day do you normally o?
I'm hoping for cd 12/13...well fx anyway :)
Good luck Ashley I hope you get your bfp this time.

Hey Nat!!! We are a day behind.... Since having mirena removed my cycles have only been 24 days except this last and it was 26!! Hoping I am getting back to normal! I never quite know ov date I just guess by symptoms.. I have opks coming this month though...kinda upset because I paid $10extrafor expedite shipping and I think the little *******s will still get here the same as if I had done free shipping. Lol I hope we all get our dang bfps!!

Aww thats so sweet its amazing how much they grow, in just two weeks i hope this is it, i'm currently pretending to work out at the gym haha dont want my aunty to catch on so doing light workouts xxz

I'm freaking out i took another on a 1 hour and half hour hold and there was another faint line maybe a little fainter than the first because i held less longer, i'm concerned they may be evaps i just dont know how common it is to get 2 in a row, i've completely lost my appetite, wondering if i should try a 4 hour hold or not.... x

I defo see smth & if its pink, hold out for hope!!
test again tonight & tmr morning. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->