6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey girls!
I'm going for a hike so I will keep it short.
Nat I will respond to your PM later. Hang in there love do

I got shadow lined on my test... Clearer one today. I don't really trust the 10miu unless its distinct. I've noticed the often have shadow lines. Although today its darker. So I'm not sure what to think. Blurg.

Attachments

• 2013-08-24 09.46.21.jpg
    2013-08-24 09.46.21.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-08-24 09.41.10.jpg
    2013-08-24 09.41.10.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey girls!
I'm going for a hike so I will keep it short.
Nat I will respond to your PM later. Hang in there love do

I got shadow lined on my test... Clearer one today. I don't really trust the 10miu unless its distinct. I've noticed the often have shadow lines. Although today its darker. So I'm not sure what to think. Blurg.

Looking good so far barbs!!!! Hopin u get that bfp!!! So u are 7dpo? Fx for u!! I am somewere in my cycle..lol cd 31..(of the norm 27day cycle) lol still no af and cervix moves all over daily..sharp pains in both ovarys off and on mild cramps still and lower back aches..bfn yesterday on frer and am not gona test today..lol im gona wait til after monday cuz if I oed late(like suspected ) then af shld come between now and then..sooo this cycle is crazy!! Only times I have been this late in my life was wen pregnant but always had early bfps!! Like 7dpo! So im sure im not prego but af just dnt wana come..

Hey Nat, saw your msg. Been busy and hadn't had much time to be on here. Though today is my day off per say. DH is off of work like all weekends so he takes her those days so I can 'recover'.

Anyway to all yes I did have baby Claire she was born Aug 2nd (and although I wanted a July baby she made me love Aug's b-day stone of peridot. Here is the reason why, DH b-day is 4/8 and mine is 5/2 so if we take his 8 and my 2 we get Claire's b-day. And then also DH stone is diamond mine is emerald and if you were to mix the two of them together you would get peridot). She was 9 lbs 3 oz and 22 inches. Everyone thought I'd be having an average size baby of about 8 lbs. Don't know where she hid but I do know since she was that big that explains why I had such MASSIVE heartburn.

She was born at 8:01am in the morning and I didn't hold her right away. I could have but I knew something was up with my body. Basically my body wouldn't stop bleeding and I was very very close to a transfusion and even by the doctors standards I should have had one but they choose to keep a very close eye on me for the next 48 hrs since I wasn't showing any symptoms and infact was bouncing around the room (couldn't sit still for very long but that's me). I was extremely pale though had no color what so ever.

We brought her home on Aug 4th and the boys took her easily in. Which made me happy. Claire had her last dr. apt on Aug 16th and she weighed 9 lbs 10.5 oz and 22 1/2 inches. She is in the 91% growth tile. I have a feeling she will be exactly like me. Grow fast and then be done growing by the time she is 11.

She is letting us get about 4 to 5 hours of sleep at night which is very nice compared to the first few days she was home. She doesn't cry much unless she's hungry or taking a bath. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby. And now here is three pics of her.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1010805_zpse49cf8ef.jpg This was her coming home outfit Aug 4th

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1010893_zps9e52e850.jpg Aug 12th pic of our family

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1010953_zps2e32d457.jpg and this was taken yesterday.

Barb- I see your shadow/line........ Here is my 7dpo test.......
I can definitely see yours! Haha mine not so much unless a stare and squint and create a line. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
Oh Claire is a beauty!!! Congrats lady :).xoxoxoxoxo

Ya I have a feeling its an evap tho. These 10miu tests ate known for that. 7dpo is very early!!! Crazy how many miu is your test? I'll try again later & then just wait for fmu again.
Hey momma...crossing my fingers for you too :)

Hey, if i had a fade in pattern on ovulation tests last cycle will i always have one because my tests do not match last cycles at all infact i started cd8 and cd9&10 are lighter than cd8 so now i am worrying my cycle will be messed up x

Your lh fluctuates throughout your cycle so its totally normal.

Oh Claire is a beauty!!! Congrats lady :).xoxoxoxoxo

Ya I have a feeling its an evap tho. These 10miu tests ate known for that. 7dpo is very early!!! Crazy how many miu is your test? I'll try again later & then just wait for fmu again.
Hey momma...crossing my fingers for you too :)

I am not sure...they are the wondfo (sp?) from amazon......

Butterfly huge congratulations!!! She is a beauty:) I'm glad too are doing better that sounded scary all that blood loss! Glad you are getting some sleep too!

Barb my friend bailed on our hike due to a hangover lol so I did the treadmill for am hour and 15 minutes instead. Lay by the pool for an hour but wow the sun has changed in the last few weeks :( my yard is becoming way shadier - damn! I got a little sun though. :)

Fx that those lines darken in the next few days !! Xx

Hey Meg...sucks! Balls on your friend lol
Its SO hot and sunny here...we get no shad in our yard. No trees. We have to get one of those portable umbrellas next summer so we don't bake lol

Thanks meg I hope its not just an evap but its SO early. I see there is a definite thin line on the left & shadow. I tested again after the hike and its negative. Also my pee dried weird. Will have to wait until tomorrow.

Steaks on the BBQ!!!!
Love summer. And our first weekend sans child in a month!

Well updating..its the pm cramps r gone!! No af but didnt test today(I dnt have any) lol makin myself wait til monday!! Then af under any circumstances will b late!! Haha..even if I oed late..so here to monday!

Hi ladies....my ff says I'm 4dpo....but I should be 5dpo :wacko:
Had a big dip yesterday-hit the cover line...and have lots of tugging and twingy pulling,lots of peeing too...want to test but there's no point this early on...

Meg so sorry your friend bailed on your hike :( ...

Barbs and Ashley...eeeek so exciting...you have lines...I really want them to turn pink for you both...oh barbs I hope this is it love.:)

Natalie...barbs is right your LH will fluctuate before you get your true gear up...and don't worry if you don't on the exact same day this month either...give or day a day or two (or three:) )
How's your kidney pain too? I hope it's not still causing you grief.

Butterflywolf.......omg baby Claire is a cutey....she is adorable....and what a lovely family pic too....I love your dodgys too....they look quite the character .:thumbup:
Thankyou for updating us love....

Momma...STILL no af? Wow ...it's kinda looking good then love...hope you get them double pinkys on Monday...fx for you Hun.:)

Well sorry it's short but there has been so much going on here...my mom and nan has gone to pieces.:(
I thankyou all sooo much for your great support...meg I am soo sorry you have to suffer your losses to :hug:

Hope to be back leter on tonight ladies...I am having a couple hors to myself tonight....hot bath,and time with Harry ect...

Take care all...:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Momma I'm sorry your cycle is so confusing. I hope for you to get a bfp.

Nat Hun, I hope you're staying strong. I can only imagine how your family is coping. I have a window into your gran's grief and having this her second child it would just be an utter nightmare. The poor woman. It's just so sad to think how much pain your aunt was in. I hope she's found her peace.

Nat the twinges sound really positive. That would be great. Neither times I was pregnant did I have any hints or clues or twinges or anything. At 5dpo I did feel two sharp jabs but who knows what it is?
8dpo and my test this AM is stark white. So I got an evap yesterday. I can't scrutinize these 10miu tests anymore. And 8dpo is so early. But 11dpo I should have my answer.

I'm starting to feel a tad anxious about this month. I really feel like the more time goes on, the closer my friends come to becoming moms and the further im am. I'm just waiting now to hear news from other friends that they're pregnant and all. I feel further away from being pregnant. I am not even confident it will happen this month.

Nat I hope everytjing begins to calm down for...a bfp wld surely b the good out the the tough times right now..
Barbs, I hate to see u feeling down :( I inow this all gets frustrating..im totally there w ya..im on cycle day maybe 32 or sumthin..bfn day before yesterday and havemt tested since but I am pretty disco urage and certain its just a very odd cycle unlike one I have ever had..pregnancy? I really dont think it is...:( try to hang in there and stay pos..I get my strenth from u all and hate to see u dwn..

Thanks momma...some days its hard. I feel my body fails at what it's designed to do. Nature can deliver some really cruel punches.
I keep thinking I'd be six months pregnant if it weren't for the chemical.
I'm trying to just enjoy life in the meantime. And trying not to dwell. I really find the third week stressful.
Every morning I test I'm so hopeful & yet realistic.

Thanks momma...some days its hard. I feel my body fails at what it's designed to do. Nature can deliver some really cruel punches.
I keep thinking I'd be six months pregnant if it weren't for the chemical.
I'm trying to just enjoy life in the meantime. And trying not to dwell. I really find the third week stressful.
Every morning I test I'm so hopeful & yet realistic.

Well I have learned in life that without "hope" we lose and miss lifes pleasures..discouragement is totalky understandable but try to not lose hope all together. Keep that chin up! Things will happen when u least expect it..

Hey ladies!!! Nothing new here!! This is today's test!! There is a line.... But it is thin!! Gonna test again in the morning....actually probably later hahahaha hope y'all have had a great weekend!!! Mine was a lot of fun!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey crazy. I got one of those too. Generally they are evaps :( mine was. Hope yours is not!!
Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->