6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Pmsl barbs what are we like....ok so it's confesion time...
I too tested today ha ha ha....I thought what if I double o'd this cycle...due to the almost positive opk on cd 11 I thought that could make me "unofficialy" 7dpo....it was a big fat no...I had to laugh at myself when I chucked it in the waist bin...he he he...

I just feel like the next 8 days are going draaaaaaaaaag ....I WILL NOT TEST TILL THEN .I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T!...pmsl...

Wow that acupuncture sounds fab...you have really convinced me that maybe I should give this a go...(secretly) so oh don't see the penny's disappear...I shall tell him after instead - ooooops te hee...
I'm so glad you enjoyed it barb....did you feel more "at peace " after?
I'm rooting for you here barb...:flower:

I hope to have some peace and quite tonight....I stayed up pretty late lastnight watching the new series of breaking Amish ...back to back...
What are you up to this weekend anything nice?....how have you managed to settle in your new house? And how is that knee of yours...I read that you buggered it again at camping,..,is there anything your acupuncturist can do for that?

We'll I hope your well barb

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies....:)
2dpo over here....
So sorry I haven't been in the mix of things for a couple of days...my lil niece and Harry have kept me so busy I could collapse with exhaustion lol...little partners in crime they are lol...
So anyways she has gone back home now and I have a tonne of house work to do today...I.e SCRUB my rug as they found it quite funny to decorate it with crisps and chocolate yesterday ...TA much you lil buggers. Oh and did I mention one of then thought that my new stark white leather corner unit sofa needed a face lift too...oh I could have screamed!...lol
Thank goodness for Silit bang and conditioner! Lol

So anyway back to ttc....how are we all...I barley managed to catch up properly really...I see that momma is getting light lines on tests.....
Momma-:flower: I worry that this could be a chem...as heartbreaking as it is :hugs:
Althoe I do pray for you it isn't love...I'd love nothing more that it really is the start of your bfp Hun.:flower:
We have seen so many of them on here (wich sux :( ).....
I have probably even had a few myself but never realised...so hay I'm probably up next :wacko:

So Ashley how are you coming along there?...what dpo are you now? Lol have you tested? Lol

Barbs...so your 5dpo now right?....1st of September DOES seem so far away dosnt it?...I'm really keeping my fingers MAJOUR crossed for you dear...I really want this for you barbs.:flower:
So glad your acupuncture went well too...so she is doing a heat treatment on your tummy area? And the needles? Where do they go?
Hope your having a good day barb.l..

Meg...cd4 right? THE BREAK ! Frustrating but exciting all over again...I had a dream about you lastnight....I dreamt that you came on the thread and you had to leave rapidly and made you appollagies and went...a few hours later we all got a private msg saying that you were in hospital bc you had fainted and that they tested you whilst you where there and they said that you were pregnant....strange dream bc you then posted a pic of a massive belly...lol...
I do have the weirdest of dreams don't I ...:) lol
So I hope you are keeping well love...how is the weather over there this week? Do plan to get some pool time in this weekend? :flower:

Natalie...:) anything planned for the weekend love? How are you? :flower:

Talia...wow your ticker! I can't believe how far along you are already...how fast time flys.:)
So do you have any cravings or anything yet? Hope you are keeping well love and when do you find out the sex?
Over here it's 20 wks and 6 days...I hear it's as earlie as 16 weeks in Canada....is this true?...

Well ladies...afm...I was MAJOUR hungry yesterday...I snacked on quite abit....when we went to the zoo (which by the way was great) I found a lil restaurant that sells home made flap jacks.....and OH MY DAYZ. Thee best flapjack I ever had in my life...soooooo yummy...I then came home with a king of the day...whopper with cheese...ha ha naughty naughty....then all I want to eat was rice crackers and cucumber...
2dpo - and not much to report...it's yawn yawn all the way now to 10 dpo...ha ha I'm gunna try soooo hard to be good and not test...I am actually laughing out loud at myself typing this...

We'll I shall be back later ladies....I bid you all a great day what ever your doing..:flower:

LOL Nat, so funny re: the kids & their need to redecorate. Yikes...this is what little tykes do eh? Fun times! I have NO white furniture...anywhere...thankfully.

Yep 5dpo...although I could be 6dpo too....I wasn't diligent with my OPK testing. Wasn't doing it twice a day so I'll say 5dpo.
Yep heat lamp was over my abdomen & legs to keep me warm. Points were done in several places...two on the tops of both feet, two in my fore head, one each in the webbing area of my thumb & pointer finger, three going across the top of my stomach. And she did this energy thing with her hands that felt AMAZING!
I hope by Monday we can move onto herbs...she wants my stomach to be less bloated/gassy to do it but omg this has been my life for like too long.

Anyway I think I can top you feeling test crazy, lady...I tested this morning hahahaha....I don't know why. I thought 'what if I AM 6dpo?! huh?!! yeah...cuz it will toetally work' tee hee....anyway i'm posting progression photos in my book again so i'll post them even if they're starkies for you ladies lol

Excited for u too post I looove hpt pics!! Always exciting to guess at the squinters!

Hi ladies....:)

Meg...cd4 right? THE BREAK ! Frustrating but exciting all over again...I had a dream about you lastnight....I dreamt that you came on the thread and you had to leave rapidly and made you appollagies and went...a few hours later we all got a private msg saying that you were in hospital bc you had fainted and that they tested you whilst you where there and they said that you were pregnant....strange dream bc you then posted a pic of a massive belly...lol...
I do have the weirdest of dreams don't I ...:) lol
So I hope you are keeping well love...how is the weather over there this week? Do plan to get some pool time in this weekend? :flower:

Well ladies...afm...I was MAJOUR hungry yesterday...I snacked on quite abit....when we went to the zoo (which by the way was great) I found a lil restaurant that sells home made flap jacks.....and OH MY DAYZ. Thee best flapjack I ever had in my life...soooooo yummy...I then came home with a king of the day...whopper with cheese...ha ha naughty naughty....then all I want to eat was rice crackers and cucumber...
2dpo - and not much to report...it's yawn yawn all the way now to 10 dpo...ha ha I'm gunna try soooo hard to be good and not test...I am actually laughing out loud at myself typing this...

We'll I shall be back later ladies....I bid you all a great day what ever your doing..:flower:

LMAO @ your dream Nat! haha I hope it is a good sign of things to come too funny!!!

And dont feel too bad about the flapjacks sometimes we need those days! I am a McDonalds girl though... yuck to Burger King! haha

And I definitely dont see you waiting to test LOLLL I know you pretty well by now

Ya momma I don't think I could trust him to keep it a secret even with keeping the pg from his mom til his dad was in town he was acting so strange that his mom guessed it! Lol I am really stuck at what to do... I might just have to put my big girl panties on and have it my way and we can find out for the next or something!

Wow you feel strongly about the surprise eh? Hehe... I am way too anal and a control freak... I would have to know! I am a planner and there is no way DH could hold off either haha... let us know how that works out

I too tested today ha ha ha....I thought what if I double o'd this cycle...due to the almost positive opk on cd 11 I thought that could make me "unofficialy" 7dpo....it was a big fat no...I had to laugh at myself when I chucked it in the waist bin...he he he...

I just feel like the next 8 days are going draaaaaaaaaag ....I WILL NOT TEST TILL THEN .I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T!...pmsl...

Wow that acupuncture sounds fab...you have really convinced me that maybe I should give this a go...(secretly) so oh don't see the penny's disappear...I shall tell him after instead - ooooops te hee...

I hope to have some peace and quite tonight....I stayed up pretty late lastnight watching the new series of breaking Amish ...back to back...
What are you up to this weekend anything nice?....how have you managed to settle in your new house? And how is that knee of yours...I read that you buggered it again at camping,..,is there anything your acupuncturist can do for that?

The pre-2ww drags, and the 2WW drags... there is no time that DOESNT drag because then when you get pg its all about getting to the next trimester! AHHHHH LOL I am SO BORED AT CD4 ... LOL oh well at least I dont have anything to do but chat..... I may order some ultra sensitive tests but I am so cheap I dont want to haha...

Nat I havent seen Breaking Amish but it looks hilarious... I dont have cable anymore but we are getting satellite in a few weeks so that should be interesting,

Yes you definitely are testing wayyyy too early haha but I cant argue with that! It is what it is...... Hope you get your peace and quiet this evening but I get the sense you are too hyper! LOL

:hugs:

The pre-2ww drags, and the 2WW drags... there is no time that DOESNT drag because then when you get pg its all about getting to the next trimester! AHHHHH LOL I am SO BORED AT CD4 ... LOL oh well at least I dont have anything to do but chat..... I may order some ultra sensitive tests but I am so cheap I dont want to haha...

Nat I havent seen Breaking Amish but it looks hilarious... I dont have cable anymore but we are getting satellite in a few weeks so that should be interesting,

Yes you definitely are testing wayyyy too early haha but I cant argue with that! It is what it is...... Hope you get your peace and quiet this evening but I get the sense you are too hyper! LOL

Lol yep you are so right meg lol...and the hyper thing too.:thumbup:
I'm now sat watching celebrity big brother ...so far we have Louis spence in there...that will be intresting.:dohh:
And breaking Amish is great...I love it...
Do you have wentworth over there? It looks brilliant can't wait for that to start next week eeeek.:)

Sorry your pre tww is dragging Hun...I hope fertile days is speedy for you :thumbup:

Yep it is wayyyyy to earlie to test!....I hope I can wait but your probably right ILL CAVE. He he he...

So what are you up to this weekend ? Anything nice meg?....bet the pool has it's play somewhere in the mix lol...I sooo wish I had a pool...:wacko:

Hey girls!!! 5dpo here.... Still having little cramps twinges here and there. Taking a test at 5dpo would be ridiculous!!!! Bahahaha but I did it anyway!!!:) of course it was white as can be...... I feel positive about this cycle!!! We shall see what happens!!

Yay tv talk! We're hooked to big brother here. I watched the first season of breaking Amish but not the recent one.. Crazy stuff. I don't think we have wentworth here, never heard of it...

And ya meg, I've always never wanted to find out, I was a bit more on the fence a few weeks ago but the more I think about it the more I want that moment at delivery... But at the same time oh wants to know pretty bad... I'm a planner too ish but our nursery theme is gender neutral as it is and I'm really not worried about the newborn clothes, we can go shopping for the 3+ month stuff anyways...

My gran pulled out this baby girls outfit for 3-6months yesterday and said that it should fit my baby cousin...shes 1 lol i was like no gran and she gave it to me and said i should keep it for when i have a baby, i will just have to hope i have a girl at some point so it gets used, so now i have a baby outfit hanging in my wardrobe....i hope thats not jinxing it lol xxx

Lol ladies I can't wait too long. It was easy to wait when I had to test Ovidrel out because there was no point.

Does anyone know how long after implantation a blood test is positive and then how much longer it would show up in the urine??

Oh Meg....the TWW is horrible. But funny cuz when I get my period is the only time I feel relaxed and not anxious to see two lines!!! Hang in there lady ;)

Ok I'm going to watch Felicity now on netflix. I don't have cable so I don't know of this show you gals are talking about. I've been into 90s drama and cori street lol.

I'll post my test tmr. Xo

Tee hee

And I know.better.

Nat ill respond to your post in more detail.tmr.

Good night all.:) xo

Hi ladies....I may be a bit Mia ....I have had some awful news this morning...my auntie has died...:(
She was only 47 sooo young :(
Anyway my mom has to go away for some time and I have to be a full time carer for my step dad so if I don't post much that is why...
I will try to keep in touch with updates on cycle.

Hope you are all well my dears,..l:flower:

Hi ladies....I may be a bit Mia ....I have had some awful news this morning...my auntie has died...:(
Anyway my mom has to go away for some time and I have to be a full time carer for my step dad so if I don't post much that is why...

Omg..such sad news.. im sooo sorry for ur loss and ur families.

Oh Nat, sorry to hear about your news! Take care of yourself, and I mean it, during this tough time! :hugs:

Lol yep you are so right meg lol...and the hyper thing too.:thumbup:
I'm now sat watching celebrity big brother ...so far we have Louis spence in there...that will be intresting.:dohh:
And breaking Amish is great...I love it...
Do you have wentworth over there? It looks brilliant can't wait for that to start next week eeeek.:)

Sorry your pre tww is dragging Hun...I hope fertile days is speedy for you :thumbup:

Yep it is wayyyyy to earlie to test!....I hope I can wait but your probably right ILL CAVE. He he he...

So what are you up to this weekend ? Anything nice meg?....bet the pool has it's play somewhere in the mix lol...I sooo wish I had a pool...:wacko:

Wentworth? No I dont think we have that here but I could be wrong!

Nothing crazy planned this weekend... tomorrow (saturday) I am going on a hike in the morning with my girlfriend. During the day I hope to spend a couple hours by the pool once I am done my saturday cleaning!! :) Weather should be great tomorrow for that.... 24 and sunny. In the evening on Sat my husband and I have to go to a Stag and Doe for his cousin... we are just going to go for an hour or two and then head to Niagara falls and do some gambling haha... it is only 20 minutes from there so why not? we love it there...

Sunday no plans so far but likely putter around the house and outside with DH :) You?

Lol ladies I can't wait too long. It was easy to wait when I had to test Ovidrel out because there was no point.

Does anyone know how long after implantation a blood test is positive and then how much longer it would show up in the urine??

Oh Meg....the TWW is horrible. But funny cuz when I get my period is the only time I feel relaxed and not anxious to see two lines!!! Hang in there lady ;)

Ok I'm going to watch Felicity now on netflix. I don't have cable so I don't know of this show you gals are talking about. I've been into 90s drama and cori street lol.

I'll post my test tmr. Xo

Barb I did a lot of implantation research last cycle and apparantly it shows up in your urnine usually a few days later - avg 3 days but sometimes longer. There are some women who get a bfp sooner but usually that seems to be the average.

Nat I am very sorry for your loss... she was certainly young, very sad :( What kind of care does your step dad require? Thinking of you Nat - big hugs - I hope you are ok xoxoxo :hugs:

So sorry for your loss nat, take care i know its not easy to care for someone try to make sure you look after yourself aswell xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->