6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Pmsl barbs what are we like....ok so it's confesion time...
I too tested today ha ha ha....I thought what if I double o'd this cycle...due to the almost positive opk on cd 11 I thought that could make me "unofficialy" 7dpo....it was a big fat no...I had to laugh at myself when I chucked it in the waist bin...he he he...

I just feel like the next 8 days are going draaaaaaaaaag ....I WILL NOT TEST TILL THEN .I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T!...pmsl...

Wow that acupuncture sounds fab...you have really convinced me that maybe I should give this a go...(secretly) so oh don't see the penny's disappear...I shall tell him after instead - ooooops te hee...
I'm so glad you enjoyed it barb....did you feel more "at peace " after?
I'm rooting for you here barb...:flower:

I hope to have some peace and quite tonight....I stayed up pretty late lastnight watching the new series of breaking Amish ...back to back...
What are you up to this weekend anything nice?....how have you managed to settle in your new house? And how is that knee of yours...I read that you buggered it again at camping,..,is there anything your acupuncturist can do for that?

We'll I hope your well barb

:) :) :) xxx

The pre-2ww drags, and the 2WW drags... there is no time that DOESNT drag because then when you get pg its all about getting to the next trimester! AHHHHH LOL I am SO BORED AT CD4 ... LOL oh well at least I dont have anything to do but chat..... I may order some ultra sensitive tests but I am so cheap I dont want to haha...

Nat I havent seen Breaking Amish but it looks hilarious... I dont have cable anymore but we are getting satellite in a few weeks so that should be interesting,

Yes you definitely are testing wayyyy too early haha but I cant argue with that! It is what it is...... Hope you get your peace and quiet this evening but I get the sense you are too hyper! LOL

:hugs:

Lol yep you are so right meg lol...and the hyper thing too.:thumbup:
I'm now sat watching celebrity big brother ...so far we have Louis spence in there...that will be intresting.:dohh:
And breaking Amish is great...I love it...
Do you have wentworth over there? It looks brilliant can't wait for that to start next week eeeek.:)

Sorry your pre tww is dragging Hun...I hope fertile days is speedy for you :thumbup:

Yep it is wayyyyy to earlie to test!....I hope I can wait but your probably right ILL CAVE. He he he...

So what are you up to this weekend ? Anything nice meg?....bet the pool has it's play somewhere in the mix lol...I sooo wish I had a pool...:wacko:

Wentworth? No I dont think we have that here but I could be wrong!

Nothing crazy planned this weekend... tomorrow (saturday) I am going on a hike in the morning with my girlfriend. During the day I hope to spend a couple hours by the pool once I am done my saturday cleaning!! :) Weather should be great tomorrow for that.... 24 and sunny. In the evening on Sat my husband and I have to go to a Stag and Doe for his cousin... we are just going to go for an hour or two and then head to Niagara falls and do some gambling haha... it is only 20 minutes from there so why not? we love it there...

Sunday no plans so far but likely putter around the house and outside with DH :) You?

Hey Meg!

I'm also going for a hike Saturday morning :)
We're going to Albion Hills...never been. Are you going on the Bruce Trail?
Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like lots of fun. It's been a long time that we had fun...went out & had a grand old time :(

Sunday same as you. I will have to do some house chores & hubby's working on finishing up my basement to rent it out....so I'm going to post for a renter this Sunday too. I'll be a busy bee Sunday. I also wanna do some raw baking.

BTW, thanks for looking up the stats on implantation & stuff :) xoxox
I tested today at 6dpo with 10miu - negative LOL
Of...course....but you know what, I'm sticking with the title of this post....6dpo & POAS until POsitive! Or negative :(

Hey Nat, I'm really sorry too...so young. Do you mind if I asked what she die of?
That's so unfortunate. And I'm with Meg, what sort of care does your step-dad require?

Sending you lots of love & virtual hugs today. xoxoxoxoxoxox

Lol ladies I can't wait too long. It was easy to wait when I had to test Ovidrel out because there was no point.

Does anyone know how long after implantation a blood test is positive and then how much longer it would show up in the urine??

Oh Meg....the TWW is horrible. But funny cuz when I get my period is the only time I feel relaxed and not anxious to see two lines!!! Hang in there lady ;)

Ok I'm going to watch Felicity now on netflix. I don't have cable so I don't know of this show you gals are talking about. I've been into 90s drama and cori street lol.

I'll post my test tmr. Xo

Barb I did a lot of implantation research last cycle and apparantly it shows up in your urnine usually a few days later - avg 3 days but sometimes longer. There are some women who get a bfp sooner but usually that seems to be the average.

This totally puzzles me because if it is a minimum of 6 dpo to implant then, how are people getting positive pregnancy tests at 8/9/10dpo? Urine that is? Hrmm. So weird. Some times it's just a bit beyond me :) lol

I'm not sure how I feel about this cycle. I had this weird feeling yesterday...a calming positive feeling. But who knows why. Anyway, I am being very cautious but our timing has all been very excellent & my CM was perfect. I just don't understand what else is wrong w/me. I've been taking all my supplements for a while too so it should be kicking in real good by now or by next month the latest? I forget when I started Maca again.

Barbs- I totally tested too today at 6dpo!!! Hahaha I just can't help myself!!!
Nothing planned for this weekend around here. School starts Monday for my kids so we are just going to relax and prepare. I am shocked that I have a junior high student now...geez where did the time go?!?! Anyway everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Hey Crazy! Well why not right.....apparently some woman have gotten a positive at 6dpo. Although I'm convinced early testers didn't really know their ovulation date. Because it's just not possible :p

Wow, school starts already? Kids here don't start until after the Labor Day long weekend...so this year it's Tuesday, September 3rd.

Hey Meg!

I'm also going for a hike Saturday morning :)
We're going to Albion Hills...never been. Are you going on the Bruce Trail?
Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like lots of fun. It's been a long time that we had fun...went out & had a grand old time :(

Sunday same as you. I will have to do some house chores & hubby's working on finishing up my basement to rent it out....so I'm going to post for a renter this Sunday too. I'll be a busy bee Sunday. I also wanna do some raw baking.

BTW, thanks for looking up the stats on implantation & stuff :) xoxox
I tested today at 6dpo with 10miu - negative LOL
Of...course....but you know what, I'm sticking with the title of this post....6dpo & POAS until POsitive! Or negative :(

Yes the Bruce Trail - there is trail near my house that goes an an awesome loop for about an hour and 15 min which is a good chunk of cardio with all the hills. I really enjoy the fresh air. I was going to do hot yoga but that can wait until it gets colder out...

Thats great your rental unit is almost ready :)bring on the extra income! lol.

And yes... POAS until positive!!! Lets think positive for now :D

Hey Crazy! Well why not right.....apparently some woman have gotten a positive at 6dpo. Although I'm convinced early testers didn't really know their ovulation date. Because it's just not possible :p

Wow, school starts already? Kids here don't start until after the Labor Day long weekend...so this year it's Tuesday, September 3rd.

I just keep telling myself....."Ashley.....you bought 50 tests...might as well use them up!" Hahaha
Yes school started last week for a lot of our surrounding towns.... We live in a tiny town with a school I love...the teachers are so awesome to the kids because it is a small school... My daughter has insisted to attend a school 15 minutes away....so I will be so busy...kids in different schools and towns...I am hoping she decides she doesn't like it and goes back to this school...we shall see.... I did get a new car out of the deal with all the driving I will be doing though!!! Whoop whoop!

Oh....so Netflix.....I started watching The Glades......I like it!! Y'all should check it out!! I am a bit of a Netflix whore...hahahaha so I can give you all kinds of ideas on shows if you ever run out!!

Crazy, Interesting re: school starts. I thought it was all in September. I don't know many fellow American's & discussing school start times lOl...that's probably why.
New car is nice...nice perk! :)

I love Netflix too. I've been revisiting all the old 90s shows.
I tried 90210 for a bit but I am not loving it the way I used to.
I finished Dawson's Creek & now I'm onto Felicity...not sure what to watch after.
I've never heard of The Glades. What's the premise?

Meg, Bruce trail is awesome. I love being outdoors too. Fresh air and all. That's why I love camping & wish I could one day have a cottage! I wanted to keep the feeling going so I said to my hubby we're going on a hike! My hubby & I haven't been on a hike down here with out the kiddo too & it would be nice because she's a damn motor mouth & I like the peace & quiet the woods are supposed to bring me :)

Nat, I hope you're doing ok love. xoxox

Oh....so Netflix.....I started watching The Glades......I like it!! Y'all should check it out!! I am a bit of a Netflix whore...hahahaha so I can give you all kinds of ideas on shows if you ever run out!!

OMG if you love Netflix you have to watch Orange is the New Black... it is definitely for the liberal viewer I will say though... the show is fantastic - DH and I watched the whole first season in about 3 days lol.....

Crazy, Interesting re: school starts. I thought it was all in September. I don't know many fellow American's & discussing school start times lOl...that's probably why.
New car is nice...nice perk! :)

I love Netflix too. I've been revisiting all the old 90s shows.
I tried 90210 for a bit but I am not loving it the way I used to.
I finished Dawson's Creek & now I'm onto Felicity...not sure what to watch after.
I've never heard of The Glades. What's the premise?

Meg, Bruce trail is awesome. I love being outdoors too. Fresh air and all. That's why I love camping & wish I could one day have a cottage! I wanted to keep the feeling going so I said to my hubby we're going on a hike! My hubby & I haven't been on a hike down here with out the kiddo too & it would be nice because she's a damn motor mouth & I like the peace & quiet the woods are supposed to bring me :)

Nat, I hope you're doing ok love. xoxox

Hehe! 90210 is by far my all time fav 90's show.. followed by Dawsons of course lol :) Ally McBeal is on netflix I am debating watching that soon..

Update. Still no af..but to me that is kinda good..nooo clue y this cycle is sooo long wen im normally(27) days..lol but at least I am conforted that I indeed know when I o!! Theres only a few day variation there cuz I have o cramps for 2-3 days so not sure if I drop eggy on day 1 or 2 of pains or just after..lol but if im on the track then af shld b like sun-tues..puttin me at 10, 11 or 12 dpo..lol soooo confusing since this cycle is long I have never ever ever in my life had one this long..I was only one day late w my chemical and af came right on time after my 9-10wk miscarriage...so this is crazy!

Update. Still no af..but to me that is kinda good..nooo clue y this cycle is sooo long wen im normally(27) days..lol but at least I am conforted that I indeed know when I o!! Theres only a few day variation there cuz I have o cramps for 2-3 days so not sure if I drop eggy on day 1 or 2 of pains or just after..lol but if im on the track then af shld b like sun-tues..puttin me at 10, 11 or 12 dpo..lol soooo confusing since this cycle is long I have never ever ever in my life had one this long..I was only one day late w my chemical and af came right on time after my 9-10wk miscarriage...so this is crazy!

So sorry it has been so confusing Momma! I know the feeling of a very confusing cycle.. that was me this month it was awful! I really hope you get that line or AF shows stat to put an end to it! xx

hey momma - so strange. some times my period is delayed by a day or my cycle is a few days longer than the next month. have you been testing? did you test today?

Meg, 90210 was my fave when I was in the 90s! But as an adult I dunno...I can see how it's sorta lame. LOL!!!!! I enjoyed a few episodes esp. in the first season but it just didn't keep my interest long enough to finish it all. Some of the drama's are so unreal for highschool students. I guess I'm just not buying it. Now that I'm all grown up & know the reality of life LOL.....did you ever watch Melrose Place? I LOVED THAT SHOW.

I remember watching some Ally back in the day. But I'm not sure I want to rewatch that one.

Yesterday was day 29 in my cycle and today is day 30..so 3 days late of my usual cycle..I took a frer earlier after about a 1 1/2 hr hold, half bottle of tea and cup of coffee..lol got a shadow but dnt see any def color to it so I pitched it as a bfn...wish this darn af wld come..uggghhh

sorry to hear momma...smth delayed your cycle it seems. eventually if enough time goes by you should go in for a blood test just to be sure.
there are a few woman who don't get a positive on a urine test for a lot longer than bloods.

Hi ladies.....ugh! What a day :(

It's been so sad but I am the only one holding on strong...ESP for my mom...she really needs me...
As it turns out my aunt hung herself :(........ I just can't get it out of my head how so alone she must have felt before she did it...
Me and my auntie Mandy are so alike in ways we even look so alike and I am soo shocked this has happend to her.:(
My mom has to travel up to Cumbria which is 8-9 hrs journey for her...I have to care for my step dad full time....he has copd and enphazema and osophicol cancer - he is unable to walk more than 15 yards with out having a total shut down with the lungs...he is completely oxygen dependant so he needs me there...to cook clean and administer his meds ect...I am already a part time carer to give my mom a break so I'm glad it's not all new to me I should HOPFULLY get through this ok somehow....
On top of that I have house,son,future hubby,moms bechon frisée ,my cats,my home,shopping washing ironing cleaning,ttc,andcaring for step father ,too look after...I'm already starting off on the wrong foot by being so flaming tired....I also have my 10 year old niece coming on Tuesday and my 2.5 year old niece coming on the Wednesday too...
It seems so much to come my way but like always I can do it...I am strong in this way...always have been...that's me....I have to be strong as people expect nothing less ...it's who I am expected to be now.my family's crutch!....I don't mind tho.

Thankyou soo soo much ladies for all your well wishes..it really means ALOT to me...I thank you all ALOT :flower:

So I have tried real hard to catch up and I THINK I managed to get it all....
Momma I am so sorry your cycle is taking it's time my love... I hope you get answers soon...in the way of a bfp would be even better...fx for you my dear.:)

Meg barbs it sounds like you both have a fantastic weekend lined up with the hiking.:)
I may even try to squeez a nice QUIET Walk in somewhere myself...if I manage to grab an hour somehow....clear my mind and recharge the battery's an all.
Yes! Meg ally mcbeal......LOVE LOVE LOVE that show she is sooo coocy...he he...
Barbs...I love that your rental place will be ready over the weekend...lets see them dollers rolling baby...woohoo....

On the tv talk...,does anybody remember saved by the bell....oh my gawsh we have screech on big brother right now...he was soooo funny...bless his heart lol...

Orange is the new black has just started airing over here it too looks really good.

Talia...I have been thinking about your situation about revealing the sex of baba...it's a real tough to be totally honest but in reality I think hubby should respect what you want and need with this decision...I just have an incline he won't regret that when you finally get to meet that sweet little bundle and hold her/ him in your arms...
He will then probably forget that he even wanted to know by then.lol :flower: it is such a precious moment and maybe if you have another down the line maybe he can have his own way then.:)

Ashley bahahaaa I love it...6dpo...your so funny...you got me tempted now ha ha...I'm only 3dpo tho it's no point at this stage for me...T minus 7 days tho and it's going on..believe me! Te he..

Natalie...hope your doing well my love...hope you have a great weekend ok...:)

Well ladies I am sorry for the rather long essay AGAIN ... I will try and keep you updated of course and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ok.:flower:

Heyyyy butterflywolf...I see you checking in on us....how are you love? How did it all go :flower:

Nat I am so sorry about your aunt. I have been through both suicide and unfortunately murder in my immediate family and it is hard. You will get through it though. And you are right you really are tough. But don't be toooo tough. Give yourself the opportunity to mourn as well. A quiet walk sounds great. I hope you can get at least a bit of time to yourself. You have so much on your plate this week....we are here for you Nat. Xoxo check in when you can. PM me if you like

As for saved by the bell, loved it! Lol I was obsessed when I was a kid and I've seen them all haha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->