6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

MOmma that's so strange. Do you think at some point, you'll get a blood draw? Some times its not detected on pee tests. I think it's rare but it's possible.

Meg, hope you get your positive this weekend :) whoo! Then you'll be in your TWW.
Guess what, when you're finally going to be in your TWW I'll be starting AF like it happened last cycle - except we were in reverse rolls. Did I just make ANY sense?!

Yes we will be flipped again... but hopefully we both get BFP and that wont be necessary!!!

Ugghh such a crappy cycle..startin to really bum me..thinkin maybe my strong o pains were just my body gearin up but didnt actually release the egg...:( no clue were af is..it really needs to come. My sis n law txt me earlier sayin she was havin like a weird brown spotting..her af isnt due for almost a wk. So im thinkin she experiencing implantation..they dont use any protection..so that has me bummed..my sis in law that was pregnant sadly miscarried. But they r back in the ttc..feelin so dwn..really hate havin such a late af and no bfp..worries me as too y..

My last day of o cramps was aug 15th..so in a worse case scenario maybe I didnt drop egg til the 16th..which cld put me at 12-14 dpo(based on 12-14 day lp) uggghh im just tryin to find any explaination I guess..:(

Oohh and @Nat..no im not gona waste doctors time on blood test..im sure its bfn..im just gona have to wait it out. If I miss another af then I go just get hormones cked to see y it wnt come..I dnt think im gona test anymore..seems pretty pointless..last day we dtd was the last day of my o pain..(well other than oncea few days ago) so yeah its pretty much pointless..

So I was thinkin theoretically...if I am havin a super long cycle, Is it true that u have to o before u have an af? If sooo is it possible this far into my cycle that I may not have o ed yet? I usually get breakouts before I o, and I have notice several spots the past cpl days..and this eve my cm has started to increase again and is at its thin but slippery clear stage like it usually is before I o..and im feeling mild cramps...and feeling sexual(that hapens before o and before af...so u thonk its possible that I geared to o but disnt amd I still cld this cycle?

Well cd15 no ovulation symptoms for me, will see what my opk looks like when i get home from shopping etc, currently lying in bed while oh makes me a cuppa haha i could get used to this x

I am very confused can anyone shed some light i havent got sore boobs like last cycle and this is very positive :/ i cant really be about to ovulate can i xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377770052330.jpg
    PicsArt_1377770052330.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 7
  • PicsArt_1377769986275.jpg
    PicsArt_1377769986275.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 5
  • PicsArt_1377769951475.jpg
    PicsArt_1377769951475.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 3
Ok so I went against my better judgement and went and got a frer last night and took it w fmu..and pink swcond line showed up in a minute..I think its a cruel frer joke..

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_054517.jpg
    IMG_20130829_054517.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
Here is a completely unedited pic..le..e know if u see it, ill get a better pic wen sun comes up..lol I have yellow bulbs and its only 6am here..

Attachments

• 20130829_054221.jpg
    20130829_054221.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
Its a squinter but I def see sumpthin...I wnt get excited til I take another on friday..but yesterdays frer wldnt even gimme an evap..but this line really showed up right away..

If it came up quickly then id say it was more likely a faint bfp, hopefully get a better answer on friday x

Another positive opk taken at 1.20 hmmm not sure what to make of this it would be more believable with symptoms x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377779589877.jpg
    PicsArt_1377779589877.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 5
Ok so I went against my better judgement and went and got a frer last night and took it w fmu..and pink swcond line showed up in a minute..I think its a cruel frer joke..

Momma I can see a faint line on this one... maybe you are so late because you O'd or implanted late and this is the start of a faint BFP?? You said there is a pink line in person.. wait 2 days and take another one is the only thing to do really...

FX this is a BFP starting!

well CD 11/fertile day #2 for me, we BD this am, we have done every other day all week so far. But I am not opposed to every day lol its just working out that way.

Hoping for some twin lines today from my girls!

Heres a cpl more pics..its light outside now..I brought up the pink in editor to see if there was true pink

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_074832.jpg
    IMG_20130829_074832.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20130829_074553.jpg
    IMG_20130829_074553.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
I guess ill have to go buy another frer tomorrow..ill take it sat mornin...need to know sumthin asap cuz im goin to the bar saturday eve to celebrate my bday and my sis in laws..so prolly gona b alcohol involved..lol wana know if its supthin cuz if not im gona get my drink on..lol im turning 32...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->