6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

The second last one was more positive but they are both positive i am just having difficulty believing i will ovulate lol x

I guess ill have to go buy another frer tomorrow..ill take it sat mornin...need to know sumthin asap cuz im goin to the bar saturday eve to celebrate my bday and my sis in laws..so prolly gona b alcohol involved..lol wana know if its supthin cuz if not im gona get my drink on..lol im turning 32...

oohhhh happy Birthday momma!! You should definitely have a darker line by Sat am if you are pg..... I am sure you will know by then and then you can enjoy yourself OR fake being drunk LOL one or the other....

Ok I have a TMI question so warning in advance - not sure if anyone can help me but I am hoping!

How can I tell the difference between arousal fluid and EWCM?

For example, today after BD'ing, (15 min later or so) I noticed a hugeeeee amount of crystal-clear and very stretchy CM.... I know for sure it was not DH's fluid of course but I am just wondering how the hell I can tell! I am on my fertile days but yesterday my CM was really creamy and white. Who knows... maybe arousal fluid is good to carry the spermies too? Its of the same consistency....

Anyways I just wondered about that since I had so much of it this am....

Ok I have a TMI question so warning in advance - not sure if anyone can help me but I am hoping!

For example, today after BD'ing, (15 min later or so) I noticed a hugeeeee amount of crystal-clear and very stretchy CM.... I know for sure it was not DH's fluid of course but I am just wondering how the hell I can tell! I am on my fertile days but yesterday my CM was really creamy and white. Who knows... maybe arousal fluid is good to carry the spermies too? Its of the same consistency....

Goood question! Lol I almost always have clear upon arousal but I do notice that during o its sooo much..

Goood question! Lol I almost always have clear upon arousal but I do notice that during o its sooo much..

Same... I don't always notice it but maybe its just so much because its my fertile days

Do you think i should keep doing opks incase this isnt ovulation and i miss it at a later date?

Do you think i should keep doing opks incase this isnt ovulation and i miss it at a later date?

I cant hurt..if it were me I wld go ahead and keep using them..if anything if u see them gettin visibly lighter than darker again maybe it can indicate th e future bfp or late o...hell if I had some I wld def use then for reassurrance of o..

I am going on holiday without oh on saturday for a week so its not going to be useful to me really lol but i might i dont know i could end up very confused lol

If any of you get symptoms at ovulation do you have them every cycle, i hope this ovulation we havent even been trying lol x

Natalie I usually get bad o pains..most months its so bad its hard to stand..(I have endo) so that how I know..some months its worse that others..

Still a nice strong postive....ahh i'm gona get bd'ing anyways weather it is or not lol x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377787795226.jpg
    PicsArt_1377787795226.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 1
Natalie I usually get bad o pains..most months its so bad its hard to stand..(I have endo) so that how I know..some months its worse that others..

Oh that must be horrible for you, i had sore boobs last cycle and this cycle nothing put right ovary pain last night and 3 positive opks lol

Where oh where are Nat and Barb today? Hope you ladies are good xx

Momma i did see a few faint ones on a few of the pics... The second plain colour frer and the b&w strip... Pink editor is very hard to tell.. But if it was pink in real life it sounds promising, even my obviously faint bfp was hard to take a pic of.
Natalie although I never used opks I know that O symptoms can come and go. I think once in the 6 months or so I had O pains... Nonetheless there's no real reason why you shouldn't o, and those are positive, the test is darker than the control so keep bd'ing but you'll probably O in the next day or two so you def will be in even if you and oh are apart this weekend. Stop stressing about the varying opks cuz many things can affect your urine etc if you're really concerned about gearing up without an O I would suggest temping then you can see for sure that you did by the temp rise... Just my two cents!

Momma i did see a few faint ones on a few of the pics... The second plain colour frer and the b&w strip... Pink editor is very hard to tell.. But if it was pink in real life it sounds promising, even my obviously faint bfp was hard to take a pic of.
Natalie although I never used opks I know that O symptoms can come and go. I think once in the 6 months or so I had O pains... Nonetheless there's no real reason why you shouldn't o, and those are positive, the test is darker than the control so keep bd'ing but you'll probably O in the next day or two so you def will be in even if you and oh are apart this weekend. Stop stressing about the varying opks cuz many things can affect your urine etc if you're really concerned about gearing up without an O I would suggest temping then you can see for sure that you did by the temp rise... Just my two cents!

Good advice Talia :)

Hi meg,nataliee,momma,barbs,talia,Ashley ...:flower:

Been away for some time...I have missed you guys sooo much.:)

Have had some sort of melt down :(
I was very panicky a couple of days ago....and it went into a full blown crazy moment (alone-which was worse :( )

I have got soooo down about everything going on....I have been strong but I guess even us strong ones need a melt down sometimes.....
I got so scard :(

I won't go too much into it as I don't want to be a party pooper and bring you gals down either.:thumbup:
Basically I am having a hard time juggling everything and a few relationship problems have reared there ugly head again...having a REALLY hard time with that :(
I know it's not always a bed of roses with relationships but this REALLY sucks right now :(

Anywho.....:)

Momma I do see the line on your frer...with meg...48 hrs - tests again love :) :thumbup:

Natalie ,get beding love lol...I know it's hard bc I have done the exact same this month but try not to let them opks Greek you out love...the stress and worry if sooo not good for your hormones and hormones are key to sucessfull fertility.:thumbup:
I am going to miss you this weekend...I sure hope you have a good time away- you deserve it too.:)
And yep- it can't do any harm to keep doing your opks just to be on the safe side...if it puts your mind at ease then you pee pee pee on them stickys lol...

Meg....any news about the job yet love? :)
Sounds like you have got your Ewcm there too Yaye :) ...your accidental SMEP is my plan for next cycle....we discussed it last week and I think (mentally) it is enough to be satisfied we tried and enough to be able to relax alittle too :thumbup:

Ashley...what dpo are you know...12 ?.....fx af stays away and you get your bfp love...oh and how did your reunion go...have you been yet lol...hope it was great :thumbup:

Barbs....how are you my dear? I notice you haven't been on either...are you still finding it tough too? :hugs: to you barbs....I have had a REAL rough time of it for two days...thee most awfull feeling...I hope you are ok barbs. :flower:

We'll I hope to be back later tonight me petals...
Momma fx for your test on Saturday love.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Happy Birthday, Momma! I say Meg wishing you a good one!
And it looks like you may be pregnant! Test again tomorrow!!!

Nat, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. If you wanna chat, PM me :) xoxoxox

I'm doing OK ladies. I've been SO busy this morning & I had to take my scooter into the shop so I just got back to the office. I'll be pretty busy the rest of the day so just a quick one!
I got bfn...very stark white this morning @ 12dpo. Other than that, no AF symptoms yet.
I just know it's over :(

Happy Birthday, Momma! I say Meg wishing you a good one!
And it looks like you may be pregnant! Test again tomorrow!!!

Nat, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. If you wanna chat, PM me :) xoxoxox

I'm doing OK ladies. I've been SO busy this morning & I had to take my scooter into the shop so I just got back to the office. I'll be pretty busy the rest of the day so just a quick one!
I got bfn...very stark white this morning @ 12dpo. Other than that, no AF symptoms yet.
I just know it's over :(

Ohhh dnt feel out yet brbs..Its still early...I mean look at me..lol im tryin to hold strong on cd 36-37..lol scooter??? Very kewl( srry it in the shop..

Hi meg,nataliee,momma,barbs,talia,Ashley ...:flower:

Been away for some time...I have missed you guys sooo much.:)

Have had some sort of melt down :(
I was very panicky a couple of days ago....and it went into a full blown crazy moment (alone-which was worse :( )

I have got soooo down about everything going on....I have been strong but I guess even us strong ones need a melt down sometimes.....
I got so scard :(

I won't go too much into it as I don't want to be a party pooper and bring you gals down either.:thumbup:
Basically I am having a hard time juggling everything and a few relationship problems have reared there ugly head again...having a REALLY hard time with that :(
I know it's not always a bed of roses with relationships but this REALLY sucks right now :(

Anywho.....:)

Momma I do see the line on your frer...with meg...48 hrs - tests again love :) :thumbup:

Natalie ,get beding love lol...I know it's hard bc I have done the exact same this month but try not to let them opks Greek you out love...the stress and worry if sooo not good for your hormones and hormones are key to sucessfull fertility.:thumbup:
I am going to miss you this weekend...I sure hope you have a good time away- you deserve it too.:)
And yep- it can't do any harm to keep doing your opks just to be on the safe side...if it puts your mind at ease then you pee pee pee on them stickys lol...

Meg....any news about the job yet love? :)
Sounds like you have got your Ewcm there too Yaye :) ...your accidental SMEP is my plan for next cycle....we discussed it last week and I think (mentally) it is enough to be satisfied we tried and enough to be able to relax alittle too :thumbup:

Ashley...what dpo are you know...12 ?.....fx af stays away and you get your bfp love...oh and how did your reunion go...have you been yet lol...hope it was great :thumbup:

Barbs....how are you my dear? I notice you haven't been on either...are you still finding it tough too? :hugs: to you barbs....I have had a REAL rough time of it for two days...thee most awfull feeling...I hope you are ok barbs. :flower:

We'll I hope to be back later tonight me petals...
Momma fx for your test on Saturday love.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Srry ur havin sad a rough way nat...:( but a meltdown is completely appropraite for the struggles u have dealt w recently..I cld only imagine .I hope u are able to get urself some down time very soon, a nice bubble bath and a nice meditation may help calm the soul..as far as relationship probs..ooo how I hate when they rear up. But just from what I have learned of u so far is that u are truly strong and will wrk through watever is going on. Hope all is ok and u get ur earned and well needed dwn time..ill b thinkin about u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->