6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi meg,nataliee,momma,barbs,talia,Ashley ...:flower:

Been away for some time...I have missed you guys sooo much.:)

Have had some sort of melt down :(
I was very panicky a couple of days ago....and it went into a full blown crazy moment (alone-which was worse :( )

I have got soooo down about everything going on....I have been strong but I guess even us strong ones need a melt down sometimes.....
I got so scard :(

I won't go too much into it as I don't want to be a party pooper and bring you gals down either.:thumbup:
Basically I am having a hard time juggling everything and a few relationship problems have reared there ugly head again...having a REALLY hard time with that :(
I know it's not always a bed of roses with relationships but this REALLY sucks right now :(

Meg....any news about the job yet love? :)
Sounds like you have got your Ewcm there too Yaye :) ...your accidental SMEP is my plan for next cycle....we discussed it last week and I think (mentally) it is enough to be satisfied we tried and enough to be able to relax alittle too :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat I am so sorry to see you going through such a hard time - please PM me when you have a chance.. I sent you one the other day again but I know you are busy so no rush. I am just worried and hope you can feel a bit better soon...

Yes relationships are hard work for sure at times - is this with Peter I assume? If you want to share I am here anytime. No judgments whatsoever with me! You are going through so much right now, having a break down is sadly expected. I hope you are ok.

Thinking of you and your family xx

Happy Birthday, Momma! I say Meg wishing you a good one!
And it looks like you may be pregnant! Test again tomorrow!!!

Nat, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. If you wanna chat, PM me :) xoxoxox

I'm doing OK ladies. I've been SO busy this morning & I had to take my scooter into the shop so I just got back to the office. I'll be pretty busy the rest of the day so just a quick one!
I got bfn...very stark white this morning @ 12dpo. Other than that, no AF symptoms yet.
I just know it's over :(

Hi Barb!

You have a scooter?!?! A vespa or what? That's awesome! haha....

UGH to your BFN Barb... come onnnnnnn we need a win here!!! :) I am rooting for that witch to F^%& off and never come back... for 10 months lol :) I hope you have a cold drink waiting for you at home.

Do you usually have AF symptoms by now?

well Day #2 OPK was super light again - standard for me. Don't expect much more tomorrow either!

So you know how I said I wouldn't be crazy today.
I took a test this aft and there is some bullshit shadow. So the crazy begins. But I'm certain its nothing. I plan to retest like a maniac.anyway lol

Attachments

• 2013-08-29 15.27.07.jpg
    2013-08-29 15.27.07.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013-08-29 15.04.20.jpg
    2013-08-29 15.04.20.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20130829_145902.jpg
    20130829_145902.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 9
I took a test this aft and there is some bullshit shadow. So the crazy begins. But I'm certain its nothing. I plan to retest like a maniac.anyway lol

I would be the exact same... I can see the shadow on at least one of the pics. I hateeeee shadows because sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not. Facking IC's eh? Are these the 10 MIU?

Omg I totally see sumpin on the first two!! The first I see pink!

haha ladies I think its fucking NEGATIVE!!
I tweaked it so there ya go :(
That one is a 25miu....
I just took a 10 & 25 and I don't see nothing ;(
fuck I should just give up

That one is a 25miu....

I fucking hate that feeling. It is just the worst.
Barb I hope its wrong, as I always do, but I trust you.
Let's see what the morning brings. When is AF due? Sat?

Happy Birthday, Momma! I say Meg wishing you a good one!
And it looks like you may be pregnant! Test again tomorrow!!!

Nat, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. If you wanna chat, PM me :) xoxoxox

I'm doing OK ladies. I've been SO busy this morning & I had to take my scooter into the shop so I just got back to the office. I'll be pretty busy the rest of the day so just a quick one!
I got bfn...very stark white this morning @ 12dpo. Other than that, no AF symptoms yet.
I just know it's over :(

Hi Barb!

You have a scooter?!?! A vespa or what? That's awesome! haha....

UGH to your BFN Barb... come onnnnnnn we need a win here!!! :) I am rooting for that witch to F^%& off and never come back... for 10 months lol :) I hope you have a cold drink waiting for you at home.

Do you usually have AF symptoms by now?

Yeah I have a scooter! It's a Yamaha :) It goes 60km/hr so it's not one of the fast ones but it gets me around when I can't get a ride with hubby.

Well I don't think I'm pregnant so I'm just trying to find a good place in my head right now because I just can't. I'm frustrated to all hell. I just want to move on with my life. And the shitty thing is I can't just let this go....so I can't just say 'screw this, I'm giving up"....

That one is a 25miu....

I fucking hate that feeling. It is just the worst.
Barb I hope its wrong, as I always do, but I trust you.
Let's see what the morning brings. When is AF due? Sat?

AF is due on Sunday actually...fun times.
I'm so tired of this month in & month out.
I'm SO distracted too.

I'm crazy so I tested again loll
There is a shadow again... Once test dried it was noticeable. What do you guys think?

Feeling sad tonight..kinda like pms sad..and I shldnt..I just got a cut and color so shld b happy n perky..I have wet feeling cm, mild cramps and backache.. af maybe gona finally make its arrival? Guess we shall see..kinda shatty if she shows right before my big bday party I was gona wear my cute white skinny jeans..'(.

OK photo didn't load...

Attachments

• 2013-08-29 20.48.04.jpg
    2013-08-29 20.48.04.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
Oh momma I'm so sorry. I'm feeling really down too so I am not much good for a pep talk...lol
So nice you pampered yourself. And I was considering white jeans too but I'm not sure I can pull it off. What are your bday plans??

I want to give you both a huge hug.... I am hopeful for good news soon. It has to happen!

As a side note i have also been considering buying white jeans but like Barb I don't know if I can pull them off Lol. I just might do it anyway even though it's after Labor Day soon LOL

Barb I also see a shadow on that one. Is there any colour in person?

Awe thanks Meg xo

Haha ya thin woman do well with coloured jeans and white jeans. My legs are not thin :p

Well.hard for me to tell its so faint but I'm starting to think its just an evap. We will find out tmr.

Awe thanks Meg xo

Haha ya thin woman do well with coloured jeans and white jeans. My legs are not thin :p

Well.hard for me to tell its so faint but I'm starting to think its just an evap. We will find out tmr.

Yeah I already know I can't wear skinny jeans lol I am a tad curvy for that!

Yes Barb we will see tomorrow. Come onnnnn witch go away!

I am sitting in my bathrobe with a cocktail. Toasting myself am early cheers to the long weekend LOL

Well I wear skinny jeans buy only blue or black. Coloured makes me look like I'm stuffing sausage into its casing :p

Ooo nice....we ordered pizza & watching 30 Rock. My scooter crapped out on me again so it has to go back to the shop. Coupled with the understanding that I'm most likely not pregnant and in spent a good time moping and wallowing tonight lol...what a bummer I am.

Def seeing something there barb... Doesn't look like the reg blue-grey.. FX!
It breaks my heart to hear you bunch so upset with your journeys in ttc! You guys are truly the most deserving of your bfps and I hate to see you going through all this emotional turmoil. Esp Nat with your family losing a loved one and everything that's trickling down from it...
Wish there was something I could do or say to make all your crappy luck go away and bring on those bfps! Always positive vibes from me but I know that from time to time things get rough and low feeling and you just gotta ride it out! :hugs: from afar and super FX and babydust with a cherry on top! I'm rooting soo hard for each of you even if you're feeling like tossing the towel or having a meltdown! Love love xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->