6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Another blazing positive today control line is much darker in person, i wont ovulate today will i? I didnt think i would have two days if positives x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377857970030.jpg
    PicsArt_1377857970030.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 2
Another pic i'm confused i really thought i would ovulate today, what do you think? X

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377858539297.jpg
    PicsArt_1377858539297.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 5
Well on the skinny jeans I dnt usually wear them but this pair was soooo cute..im super thin..lol I wear a size 1 and hate my chicken legs..lol I am 5'3 and weigh 102lbs..lol but I went to the loo before bed and low and behold...........bright pink!!! I believe after 37 days af has arrived....

My af started odd..(tmi) its started w a drop a pink(well a few drops) and now it has gone to brown(like old) I guess im waitin for a full brown nasty af seein it took so long to get here. The cramps r nasty. Ugghhh

Another pic i'm confused i really thought i would ovulate today, what do you think? X

Once you get the first positive you should stop testing. You would ovulate a day or two after but on average we say you O the day after the positive test and then the day after that its 1dpo. I'm looking from my phone so I'm having a hard time deciding which is the first positive.

Hey skinny momma.... So sorry AF arrived.
I am probably closely behind you. 13 dpo & bfn. Stark as can be :(

Yesterday morning was the first positive i had it was blazing the second one wasnt as dark but in took 4 in total yesterday and all were positive but this mornings was the darkest i have had bd'ing has been covered and we will bd tonight and tomorrow im guessing a few times since i will be away for a week as of tomorrow x

Yesterday morning was the first positive i had it was blazing the second one wasnt as dark but in took 4 in total yesterday and all were positive but this mornings was the darkest i have had bd'ing has been covered and we will bd tonight and tomorrow im guessing a few times since i will be away for a week as of tomorrow x

Heck yeah do sum bd ing, late tonight..I th inkbu will b good and covered!

Hi ladies...:)

Thankyou all sooo much for your kind messages.<3

Having a super tough time here :( .....your right talia...some way- one way we should be able to work through this.fx.

Well it's going to be short as I only have a handful of minutes here...lol...
My turn for the shadows I guess...:(
I keep thinking a line is about to appear but it's evaping :(
You know gals I am going to try and do some research on how our hormones during our lp can affect the tests...bc this is not fecking on!

Af is on it's way...I have 6 days to go yet but I am having the night sweats and the bbs are sooo sore already.:(
And I'm being such the pms beyatch. Booo to that.lol
Not expecting anything this cycle...defo an outer already I just know it :(

Barbs I am sooo sorry your suffering such turmoil with your cycle and the tests...:hug:

Momma...so sorry about af...what a witch!....hopefully next month is it for you.:thumbup:
As for the white jeans....one of my FAVOURITE wardrobe items I own...:) ...ooooh and a big happy birthday Hun...
I'm going to sing the birthday song for you...here goes.....
Happy birthday to you ,squashed tomatoes and stew we all love you dear momma and we love your tweaks too...lol....
Hope you have a great day love :flower:

Nat that is a nice opk there dear...this happend to me this cycle...I I have positives for two days...I went from my last positive and counted 48 hrs after to say 1dpo.:thumbup:
So you go away tmr...have a great time nat...and take the time have lots of fun love.:)

Talia...beautifull words...your so kind love...

Back later ladies...have to make a mad dash now....so much to do not enough hours in the day to do it all...lol

:) :) :) xxx

Natalie get BD'ing and call tomorrow 1DPO :) Woot!!

Nat I liked the song too lol....Hope you are staying strong - you really are a survivor Nat. PM me anytime and I am thinking of you xoxo

Momma - Size 1? I am an 8 and that is amazing for me haha but I am also 5'7...
Good for you rocking those jeans haha! And I am glad that AF is finally showing after so much confusion - well not glad but you know what I mean!!

Barb - I am so sorry about the stupid BFN.... what's the plan now? Are you and DH going to move ahead with IVF discussions or another IUI next? Personally I find the plan helps ease the disappointment even if it's only like 10%.... Oh barb I am sooo rooting for you!

Talia - Thanks for your kind words - means a lot to me! I am trying to be positive - I know negativity doesn't help anything and wont change outcome and just makes me more miserable. So I am going to try to be positive this cycle and we will see what happens.

As for me I am on CD12/fertile day #3...... We BD Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (today) so far, so no issues with coverage yet. I am not worried about it for the weekend I don't think! Will see if my OPK starts to darken today or not. Been keeping up with my tread milling this week so that's good... I plan to do an hour on it tonight as well but tomorrow a hike instead if I can.

Thanks nat i will i am going to miss oh like crazy we are going to a theme park for a week so i dont think that will help a egg implant when im being thrown around in the air all week haha but there will be.plenty bding tonight :) xxx

Hey Ladies,

Thank you all for trying to lift me up.
I'm trying to hang in there but I just feel sadness & anxiety.
I was talking to DH yesterday & it feels like I'm just entering this void where I have no clue when it will happen, IF it will happen again & it's scary.
I just can't believe how this is all turning out in my life. And I want to feel free of it. I really wish I could just turn this off & not think about TTC anymore...but I can't.

Meg, IVF is on the table to save up for it but its like probably min a year away to save up like $16K...with the new house, we've gotta prioritize some other things as well. le sigh....

We still have September 12th appointment with the new doctor so we'll see if he shines a new light for us. And if not...I sorta feel like someone who is getting sent out into the cold....with out a coat....fending for themselves. LOL

Anyway I'll get out of this funk eventually. I just need to get past this part of my cycle & just know one way or another.
the only weird thing is no cramps or any signs of AF for me yet. Usually I get a hint of smth. And I have a lot of CM...creamy CM.
anywho...I'll keep peeing on tests hahahaha

Nat I'm sorry you're getting evaps - I've had a few this cycle actually. But you know when you know it's positive, there's no doubting it.
I really have been thinking if I'm not preggers this cycle to maybe give up all the supplements (not the chinese herbs tho) & the OPKs & crap & just do nothing other than not use protection. But I'm such a 'want to know it all' sorta of person lol

Here are my lame tests from today. I've been getting evaps BTW...

Attachments

• 20130830_111519.jpg
    20130830_111519.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
Natalie...you're brave. I cant handle rides! Have fun :)

Nat I hope you're doing OK.
You can pm me any time too xo

Hey ladies!!! Cd 1 here.... Boo!!!
Hope you are all doing well!!
Nat-sorry you have had a hard time!! Hope you are doing better!! Well my reunion was at the beginning of this month....but I decided not to go so my husband and I went to a cookout with our good friend instead!! We had a blast anyway!! And we are going tonight and I am going to drink at least 6 beers. Lol
Next month my daughter turns 12 and me 29!!! I think I am having a little breakdown over this!!! How can I have a 12 year old?!?! Hahaha so tonight I am just going to relieve all stress!!
Had a talk with the hubby... He is a menthol smoker.....I don't see him quitting anytime soon but he did agree to cut the menthol and go to regulars to see if that helps with trying to conceive!!
Well....everyone have a fabulous weekend!!!

I love rides and theres a good few there and the zoo so i will have plenty to do, the tww will not be so bad for me since i will be there and next cycle i will be away for the tww if i dont have a bfp this cycle, it will be good to have a distraction for at least half of it.

Hey Ladies,

Thank you all for trying to lift me up.
I'm trying to hang in there but I just feel sadness & anxiety.
I was talking to DH yesterday & it feels like I'm just entering this void where I have no clue when it will happen, IF it will happen again & it's scary.
I just can't believe how this is all turning out in my life. And I want to feel free of it. I really wish I could just turn this off & not think about TTC anymore...but I can't.

Meg, IVF is on the table to save up for it but its like probably min a year away to save up like $16K...with the new house, we've gotta prioritize some other things as well. le sigh....

We still have September 12th appointment with the new doctor so we'll see if he shines a new light for us. And if not...I sorta feel like someone who is getting sent out into the cold....with out a coat....fending for themselves. LOL

Anyway I'll get out of this funk eventually. I just need to get past this part of my cycle & just know one way or another.
the only weird thing is no cramps or any signs of AF for me yet. Usually I get a hint of smth. And I have a lot of CM...creamy CM.
anywho...I'll keep peeing on tests hahahaha

I know you will get out of it, you are super strong.. but its hard when you are IN it... I am glad you have the 12th Sept apt coming up, see what he has to say about it for sure. That's just around the corner at least. Do you plan to go natural next cycle too while you wait for that appt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->