6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok here is my afternoon OPK. Looks positive to me - a day early at that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
Very positive Meg! Nice one!! Fx...
Well I started spotting so either today or tmr AF is on her way. Funny our cycles are flipped :p
Least I know now and can rest...

Very positive Meg! Nice one!! Fx...
Well I started spotting so either today or tmr AF is on her way. Funny our cycles are flipped :p
Least I know now and can rest...

Thanks. I have good coverage but I'm sure we will bd again tomorrow anyway. Here I go again.......

I am so sorry about the spotting. It feels so unfair ugh. But I agree at least you know. That's how I always feel. So what relieved because the agonizing is over. I really don't want to symptom spot like I did last cycle. That spotting really set me off I had never had tht happen in all this TTC time. Nothing is for sure. I got a bad cold in my 2ww when I got my bfp lol so that's the only thing I will consider positive sign haha.

1dpo on Monday for me.

Ya I symptom spotted a lot for a while abut j don't anymore. Eventually I felt like...if I am, I am. But both pregnancies I had no clues I was knocked up so I just rely on the tests...

Actually I'm considering not "trying" this month & just doing it when I feel like it. Trying some normalacy on for size...I am just not sure how well I can do it.. If I notice ewcm then obviously I'd bd.... But not to opk or count dpo and maybe wait a longer time to start testing. Sounds awesome.... Just not sure how much I can do that

Hi ladies 11 dpo!

Took 2 tests this morning...two different brands...bfn's :(

Recon I am out.. Af isn't due for another 5 days yet so maybe there is stil time idk...

Barbs sorry to hear about the spotting...but you have a good plan there...it will be hard for you but I think it is doable.:thumbup:...
I wish we were the same cycle days so I could be a good support and do it with you.:thumbup:

Yaye meg your opk is positive :happydance:....I hope the tww treats you kindly.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
Nat! Wow that picture is gorgeous!!! I love your hair color it is fab! I was born with strawberry blonde hair haha but then it all went blonde. I often debate dying it that color lol.

Sorry about your bfn - but if you have 5 more days before AF is due then you aren't out yet! Keep testing lol.

Yep 2ww starts tomorrow for me again ughhhhhh. We bd again today so the last 4 days. Good coverage. Now it's just the waiting and guessing....

Hey ladies!!

Nat you look amazing!!!
Love your hair! Is this a recent photo?
I'm sorry.about the bfn but you still have some time! I'm just sat here waiting for AF....boooo....
I'll try the plan but not sure it will work lol....I'm weak!!!

Good work, Meg...hope this is it. FX
Have a great weekend...off to Niagara today?

Oh emmmm fucking gee.....I am shaking...do you see it??? :happydance:

It's a line!!, OMG OMG omg!

Ok it came up in 1 min? I just came back from my mums and tested straight away...I thought I had a shadow this morning....
This line is pink!....
Oh please lord don't let this be a cruel joke....
I weed straight onto the stick I have to wait till next time I wee till I can test again...:(
FRER lets get it on! Woop woop...
Omg I can't stop shaking I hope this is a true bfp and not some daft facking test.

Let me know if you can see it ladies....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 20
I do see a line and I saw one on BBC ur previous too...omg..u shld take a frer I wana see!!!

Oh emmmm fucking gee.....I am shaking...do you see it??? :happydance:

It's a line!!, OMG OMG omg!

Ok it came up in 1 min? I just came back from my mums and tested straight away...I thought I had a shadow this morning....
This line is pink!....
Oh please lord don't let this be a cruel joke....
I weed straight onto the stick I have to wait till next time I wee till I can test again...:(
FRER lets get it on! Woop woop...
Omg I can't stop shaking I hope this is a true bfp and not some daft facking test.

Let me know if you can see it ladies....

Omg natb I hope this is it for u!! I did an edit and omg I see the kines! And pink!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130901_113011.jpg
    IMG_20130901_113011.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20130901_112936.jpg
    IMG_20130901_112936.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 26
Thankyou momma :) :thumbup:
I am sooo nervous I can't stop shaking....I am about to burst into tears...lol...
I am going to wait till my next pee...which I am going to hold as long as I can...I have been peeing like a maniac the past 4days lol...I have a massive did on my chart at 3 dpo too maybe that was implantation starting...who knows...l
I'm sooo scared this a dodgy test giving me false hope....I promise I will be straight on here as soon as I pee on that frer...
I'm not joking I have just prepped my tests....I have x2 10's x 1 frer x1 20 mui and just for shits and giggles a opk all lined up in there packets just screaming to be peed on ha ha ha lmao....
I hope this is too..:)

Hey Nat!!! I totally see a line on the new test....so exciting! Take another one!!!!!
I hope this is it for you Hun xo

AFM, I'm out... AF showed her ugly head.
I'm starting to kinda give up. I just wanna live life normal once again.

Ugh I'm sooo scared...:(
I want to be jumping up and down with EXCITMENT and relief but I just can't yet...I have a frer...but it makes sense to save it for the morning...
I tested
Again with the same brake ic and I had another v faint line....
I shall use the frer in the morning and if I get a line then it's more believable...I suppose.
Ahhhhhhh isnt happening...IS IT ? For some reason I just can't believe it's actually the start of a bfp...
I shall have to wait to see what the morning brings.:thumbup:

Barbs meg thankyou so much for your compliments on my new pic....I did my doo myself - you likey! :)

I got up this morning and thought - right I shall do my hair nice and my makeup nice today...and take a new pic too...I hate taking pics I feel soo cheesy lmao....

Barbs I am sooo sorry af got you :hug:
I feel totally gutted for you :(
I hope this month is it for you I really do- I have a good feeling about your Chinese herbs aswell :thumbup:

I will be back later ladies to tell you I caved with the frer lol...

Wow. Another faint line eh?! Then I think this is IT for you! I know that feeling...that weight off the mind and shoulder...its SO nice. I hope this is it! Post both tests w the lines again! BTW you used two tests...are they the same sensitivity?!
Yes save your FRER if you can. Tomorrow morning, you WILL have your answer. So exciting!!

I hope that TCM will help me. I hope I will get pregnant this year at least. The Acupuncture treatments are like 3xs longer in time than the other practitioner and she does energy things on me so I think I'll be onto something. I just have to behave and not eat dairy which I like to sneak in a little too much lately lol...damn cheese.

Anyway I'm going to try smth new. I want a bit of my old life back and to stop obsessing.
That might mean a BnB hiatus but I'd keep in touch via email instead. We will see.
11 days and I will see a new RE.and see what he's got to say too.

Fx Nat that it's your month.

Wow I leave for a few hours and look what happens!!!

Barb I totally hear you. See what the RE says and go from there. I know I crave normalcy too.... I understand if you decide you will need a hiatus but selfishly that makes me sad. Lol. You know what I mean. I believe it will happen this year. And I am not fluffing feathers here.

NAT - wow. I so hope this is your bfp. I am trying not to get too excited but it's so hard! Two lines are hard to argue with ! Definitely we will see what the morning brings - or later tonight if you cave! Haha. Ahhhh

Omfg nat i need to see this frer i hope this is it for you i can hardly get connection herebut i will b finding some tomorrow morning to keep check :D x

Omg Nat!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!! That is not even a squinter!!! It's a straight up line!!!!!!

Hey Meg, thanks I hope this year will happen...I mean that's not a lot to ask lol. Unexplained is the balls.

Anyway I would still keep in touch. I may just email you. I may just come on less often. But I find it hard not to check in several times a day. Lol.
Meg can u PM me ur email address again?! Tnx!
I think just getting away from all that is TTC every day will be good for my well being. We will see if I stick to the plan.
Haha
Anyway hopefully acupuncture & TCM will do the trick.
And to keep busy. I need to refocus at my job...go back to yoga...do my art class...did I mention I signed up for weekly art classes?! I'm so excited. I just need to get my life back on track. And hope it happens in the meantime.

Omg nat..im soooo excited and on edge! How many dpo r u again?? I sooo cant wait to see more tests..make sure u post each time u pee im eager to see and im and praying so hard that this is it for u!!!

Hi ladies...I'm sooo confused...
So I DID cave with the frer! Lol...
A line appeared (like never before) but disappeared again...there is the slightest of shadows on it....maybe it's was bc I didn't hold off long enough idk...
Kicking myself for taking it now.

Will have to wait till morning.....I also tested with different brand ic and nothing....:(
Maybe it's just to early to get a PROPPER line yet or maybe it's just evil tests that I used idk...

I have been feeling pretty poopy tonight- I just want to know- am I pregnant or not!.

I'm very nervous....I just hope this isn't naughty tests getting my hopes up...althoe 4 of them have given lines now...
Will have to go to pharmacy to get frers tmr now....ahhhhh I just want to know already ...

Hope all you gals are ok...thankyou for all your lovely mags of support....
Barbs...it's going to be soooo strange without you on here :(
I get that you need to do this but I am with meg...selfishly I want you to stay :(
It's just not going to be the same without you :(
But I get it.
Promise you will still let's us know how it goes at your RE on the 12 th?....
Art class...yep that sounds sooo cool....what sort of art are you into barbs...still life, landscapes,modern,deco?
I love art...I really aprieciate art too...last week we went to a gallery...some of it was quite crazy but really inspiring too...
Good luck with that I am glad you are starting to claw back your life again barb...and enjoying doing so too.:)

Well I will be back tmr ladies and I promise I will keep you all up to date...scouts honour :thumbup:

Night night lovelys :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"