6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg congrats on the winnings!!!
I'm not much of a gambler but I usually win some or break even.
What do you guys like to play?!

It rained here in TO for about 20min...I'm now sitting in my back yard tanning. :)

Nat hun I hope you're OK.
Its the shit when tests lie to you.
And how! If I get a positive I always test w a FRER cuz I've not had false positives but w IC I have.

Ladies I do want to turn a corner and be further less invested and keep myself busy with life and enjoying things once again. I can't carry on like I did this month. I need to destress. I talked to that friend who's gone through infertility and in the end they got a surrogate.... And her advice was to be patient, if I've been pregnant I will once again & to keep busy and not to think too much. So I'll try that. Here goes nothing!

Barb I think that is awesome. And the art class and yoga too - my be exactly what you need. Your friend sounds like she gave you good advice. Good for us all really isn't it? I am excited for you! Xx

Aw thanks Meg. I just need to look forward to something and make it all about me.
And hopefully everything will fall into place. I'll try to not test this month for a looooong time. Try. I'm still a poasaholic... Lol

Hi ladies :flower:

I am so sorry I haven't been much of a support of late...I am soo bummed out right now it's unreal.
I figured that with the tests that gave me lines 48 hrs ago I should see a progression this morning IF it was real....I tested with a 20 this morning and it's a bfn! :(
I'm over it now.
Ahhhhh I have one 20 left to my name...af due fri/sat...I will save it for then.

Barbs you have opened my eyes....next month I am going to pull back alittle actually ALOT.
No testing for me!....I will wait for af...if she is late then I will test.
I'm not even going to buy any.

I emailed the team yesterday about my crappy ass tests....it was blunt and straight to the point and at 9pm last night she sent a reply (oh that was very nice of her) lol
Anyway she apolagised and gave me a full refund...

My mum travels to my aunts house today for the funeral on Thursday...I'm so sad I can't be there :(
It's sux really badly...

So I am sat here whatching Jeremy Kyle....what a bunch of hill Billy's....ha ha ha....arguing over who's the dad ? Oh my days I wouldn't dream of going on tv and behaving like them.

Momma...your vac pics are amaizing...it looks lush....and you and hubby look like a lovely couple....and YOU are georgous.:)

Barbs...your art classes sounds ideal...I recon that's just what you need...something just for you.my mum is very artistic...she loves her oil and pastels....

Meg I have my fx crossed for you this cycle...we need some good news on here I hope you get your bfp.:

Natalie...I bet your having a fab time....sore bbs is a good sign.yaye..li hope this is it for you.

So I took my mums dog for a long walk late lastnight..li bumped into a couple of niebours in the process.....they were power walking lol....
Anyway they slowed down enough for me to keep up and we got talking about ttc...they asked me who my doctor was ( we share the same surgary)
I told them how my doctor says she can help us anymore as we have been sucessfull at ttc at least one child......my neibour thought this was outrageous.!.....she recons I should go back again and point out that I AM I titled to help and tests....I had no idea that if your try for over a year over here with no luck then regardeds to a child or not you can get tests done...
So she has helped me realise I need to change my doctors....altho I am affraid of this as my doctor knows me sooo well and has been on the whole journey with Harry and before.
Maybe I should tell her unless I get the help I AM entitled to or I will be moving.
Sounds like a good plan.one of which I shall try at the end of next cycle if no bfp...at least that way I can tell her i even "relaxed" and it hasn't worked.

My head has been all over the place this week so far ....
Ha ha I think I have cracked up.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.lol...

Well I hope to be back soon ladies...I am at home today so I should have some more time on my hands...well so the theory goes lol...

Take care lovelys...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies :flower:

I am so sorry I haven't been much of a support of late...I am soo bummed out right now it's unreal.
I figured that with the tests that gave me lines 48 hrs ago I should see a progression this morning IF it was real....I tested with a 20 this morning and it's a bfn! :(
I'm over it now.
Ahhhhh I have one 20 left to my name...af due fri/sat...I will save it for then.

Barbs you have opened my eyes....next month I am going to pull back alittle actually ALOT.
No testing for me!....I will wait for af...if she is late then I will test.
I'm not even going to buy any.

I emailed the team yesterday about my crappy ass tests....it was blunt and straight to the point and at 9pm last night she sent a reply (oh that was very nice of her) lol
Anyway she apolagised and gave me a full refund...

My mum travels to my aunts house today for the funeral on Thursday...I'm so sad I can't be there :(
It's sux really badly...

So I am sat here whatching Jeremy Kyle....what a bunch of hill Billy's....ha ha ha....arguing over who's the dad ? Oh my days I wouldn't dream of going on tv and behaving like them.

Momma...your vac pics are amaizing...it looks lush....and you and hubby look like a lovely couple....and YOU are georgous.:)

Barbs...your art classes sounds ideal...I recon that's just what you need...something just for you.my mum is very artistic...she loves her oil and pastels....

Meg I have my fx crossed for you this cycle...we need some good news on here I hope you get your bfp.:

Natalie...I bet your having a fab time....sore bbs is a good sign.yaye..li hope this is it for you.

So I took my mums dog for a long walk late lastnight..li bumped into a couple of niebours in the process.....they were power walking lol....
Anyway they slowed down enough for me to keep up and we got talking about ttc...they asked me who my doctor was ( we share the same surgary)
I told them how my doctor says she can help us anymore as we have been sucessfull at ttc at least one child......my neibour thought this was outrageous.!.....she recons I should go back again and point out that I AM I titled to help and tests....I had no idea that if your try for over a year over here with no luck then regardeds to a child or not you can get tests done...
So she has helped me realise I need to change my doctors....altho I am affraid of this as my doctor knows me sooo well and has been on the whole journey with Harry and before.
Maybe I should tell her unless I get the help I AM entitled to or I will be moving.
Sounds like a good plan.one of which I shall try at the end of next cycle if no bfp...at least that way I can tell her i even "relaxed" and it hasn't worked.

My head has been all over the place this week so far ....
Ha ha I think I have cracked up.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.lol...

Well I hope to be back soon ladies...I am at home today so I should have some more time on my hands...well so the theory goes lol...

Take care lovelys...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat I am glad you spoke to your neighbours... I think that is a good plan. See how next month goes with pulling back.. relaxing more... not POAS.... and after that cycle, see your doctor and insist on some help or you may have to go elsewhere. I am a firm believer that unfortunately we have to manage our own healthcare - in Canada and with the NHS especially. Refusing you care because you have a son seems prejudicial to me and I would be very surprised if that is really how the health policy is written - I don't think that is true. See how next month goes.

I am sorry about your BFN what a cruel cycle - glad you got a refund on the tests. I got a refund on my OPK's too because a bunch of them were dodgy.

You have a lot going on right now... I am sorry you cant go to the funeral. Be strong as you can, and take time for yourself - the walks at night are a good idea - try to keep those up. Exercise goes a long way to keeping us sane... I have realized this is really important for me!

Don't test again until AF shows if you can stand it.

xoxo

Hi everyone,

2DPO over here... crickets... tumbleweeds... LOL - nada to report.

Had a good long weekend, sad it has come to and end and I am back to work....

I should hear back on the job status by tomorrow I hope.

Hope you are all having a good Tuesday.

Talia - how was your weekend in the mountains?

Good day ladies..cd 6 here, hoping this cycle goes back to my normal 27-28 days and I o on cd 13-14..cuz im gettin close if thats the case...if not im a long way off. Lol last cycle was cd 22.. ughhh fingers crossed last month was one of those once in a lifetime af bloopers..so were r all of u In ur cycles? @nat, my heart goes out to u...u sure been thrown some challenges here lately so its certainly time for the up side..I think that bfp cld do the trick w uplifting ur spirits.. @meg, 2 dpo? Thats good!! Ur in the tww...how u feel aboit ur bd'ing? U confident u hit ur days? Fingers n toes crossed for ya!! Im thinkin about using opks this cycle(I dnt use them often cuz my o pains r just so horendous, they almost seem useless) but I thought I may use them just to see if I o first day of pain or maybe right after..@barbs, time heals, its good to hear u taking a class cuz that might do ur soul some good and actually help fertility by getting ur mind off and relaxation...well I am off to start my day I reckon..got some runnin to do and good ole bills to pay..have a good one ladies!

Good day ladies..cd 6 here, hoping this cycle goes back to my normal 27-28 days and I o on cd 13-14..cuz im gettin close if thats the case...if not im a long way off. Lol last cycle was cd 22.. ughhh fingers crossed last month was one of those once in a lifetime af bloopers..so were r all of u In ur cycles? @nat, my heart goes out to u...u sure been thrown some challenges here lately so its certainly time for the up side..I think that bfp cld do the trick w uplifting ur spirits.. @meg, 2 dpo? Thats good!! Ur in the tww...how u feel aboit ur bd'ing? U confident u hit ur days? Fingers n toes crossed for ya!! Im thinkin about using opks this cycle(I dnt use them often cuz my o pains r just so horendous, they almost seem useless) but I thought I may use them just to see if I o first day of pain or maybe right after..@barbs, time heals, its good to hear u taking a class cuz that might do ur soul some good and actually help fertility by getting ur mind off and relaxation...well I am off to start my day I reckon..got some runnin to do and good ole bills to pay..have a good one ladies!

Hi Momma, I feel good about our BD'ing thanks :) We BD last Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday lol so I would say that is plenty of coverage. My first positive OPK was Saturday so I think I did the best I possibly could! all the days leading up to, and two days following.... now it is just a long waiting game.

Hi ladies! Weekend was amazing, so nice to get away and spend time with wonderful people! The friend we went with is about 34 weeks and was really uncomfortable, not looking forward to it! Nothing much to report here, I am taking my CPR renewal today and its boring balls. Oh and also our car got broken into a few hours after we came home, nothing taken but they broke the keyhole of the drivers door so we have to take it to the police to assess the damage and call the insurance etc

Oh and re: catching up, Nat I was frantically going back in the pages to see your bfp then reading it was a crappy test! How devastating but I am glad that you can hopefully get some help and tests done, by your doc or another... Def follow that up!! And barb I think your plan for the coming cycle is just great! I would love to take an art class, I should look into it here! Otherwise looking forward to some developments in the rest of your cycles, for O or that elusive bfp!

Hi ladies! Weekend was amazing, so nice to get away and spend time with wonderful people! The friend we went with is about 34 weeks and was really uncomfortable, not looking forward to it! Nothing much to report here, I am taking my CPR renewal today and its boring balls. Oh and also our car got broken into a few hours after we came home, nothing taken but they broke the keyhole of the drivers door so we have to take it to the police to assess the damage and call the insurance etc

That sounds great! except for the break in ughhh that sucks balls... Good thing nothing taken though. Hopefully that is sorted out and not too much of a pain...

You are in second tri now right??

Talia, sorry to hear about your car! What BS eh? And all for nothing.

Meg, I hope you get that job! CROSSING FINGERS!! Can't wait to hear.

Nat, hun - I'm so sorry you're in the dumps. I know what you're feeling. And those tests didn't do any good for you. And your state of mind with your Aunt's passing....just doesn't make things easy on you. Just take care of yourself, never mind taking care of us :) You are always here for us & you'll be back to yourself soon enough! I hope you still have a chance for a bfp. I think you should try taking a few steps back too. Keep yourself busy. Do you wanna make a pact? Pick a Cycle Day until that we cannot test! How about no testing until 11 or 12dpo?! I'll do it with you.......
And we can chat about other stuff too - not just TTC...we have so much more going on in our lives that's MORE interesting :) hee hee...

AFM, CD3 so, super boring! LOL...I'm not going to use OPK this month. I will know around when I'll be fertile & following my CM...that's all. And I can sort of estimate where I am in my cycle but I will not test until closer to AF.

Today I'm back for another Acupuncture & I need more herbs so we'll see what she says. I'm not sure I told you guys but ew...its a vile tasting brew I have to boil up, strain & drink WARM! it's like sweet, sour & bitter...w/a really bad black liquorish after taste. The smell is bad so I plug my nose when I drink it ...

I have my friends going away party this Thursday...I'm so excited. She is not suspecting ANYTHING! She'll be floored. I am trying to plan a trip to the UK next year so, Nat...maybe I can visit you if you're close enough to London? How far are you?! It would be awesome to meet with you.

Other than that, I have a scooter exam tomorrow for my M2...my scooter is being naughty so I hope it works for the actual exam....omg...sweating!!!
That's all for now....xoxoxox

Talia, sorry to hear about your car! What BS eh? And all for nothing.

Meg, I hope you get that job! CROSSING FINGERS!! Can't wait to hear.

Nat, hun - I'm so sorry you're in the dumps. I know what you're feeling. And those tests didn't do any good for you. And your state of mind with your Aunt's passing....just doesn't make things easy on you. Just take care of yourself, never mind taking care of us :) You are always here for us & you'll be back to yourself soon enough! I hope you still have a chance for a bfp. I think you should try taking a few steps back too. Keep yourself busy. Do you wanna make a pact? Pick a Cycle Day until that we cannot test! How about no testing until 11 or 12dpo?! I'll do it with you.......
And we can chat about other stuff too - not just TTC...we have so much more going on in our lives that's MORE interesting :) hee hee...

AFM, CD3 so, super boring! LOL...I'm not going to use OPK this month. I will know around when I'll be fertile & following my CM...that's all. And I can sort of estimate where I am in my cycle but I will not test until closer to AF.

Today I'm back for another Acupuncture & I need more herbs so we'll see what she says. I'm not sure I told you guys but ew...its a vile tasting brew I have to boil up, strain & drink WARM! it's like sweet, sour & bitter...w/a really bad black liquorish after taste. The smell is bad so I plug my nose when I drink it ...

I have my friends going away party this Thursday...I'm so excited. She is not suspecting ANYTHING! She'll be floored. I am trying to plan a trip to the UK next year so, Nat...maybe I can visit you if you're close enough to London? How far are you?! It would be awesome to meet with you.

Other than that, I have a scooter exam tomorrow for my M2...my scooter is being naughty so I hope it works for the actual exam....omg...sweating!!!
That's all for now....xoxoxox

Barb - I agree - there is lots to talk about besides TTC..... Maybe I will join your testing pact?? Can I commit to that?? AHHHHH

Good luck on your test! That is very cool.... I'm sure you will do great.

That herbal drink sounds horrifying Barb! Anything that tastes like black licorice is in my bad books LOL - I hate it so much!

That's really exciting about your friends going away surprise.... I'm sure she will be really grateful! Have you been to London before? It is amazing.... one of the best cities I have ever been to - maybe the best... would be so cool if you met up with Nat too!

What's up tonight? I am going to do some job hunting after work at home on the computer and chill.. then I shall make dinner lol. I am so glad it is a short week....

Ohh something else we MUST chat about...

I did not like the books but did you see who was cast in the 50 Shades of Grey movie?? Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. He is gorgeous and one of my fav guys on TV... I am DEFINITELY going to watch it now LOLLLLLLL weeeeeee

Hahaha I was excited about that announcement! Super hot! Lol and Kurtis is obsessed with SoA and we can't wait for it to start again, so maybe he'd actually wanna see it when it comes out!
Did anyone see man on a ledge which he also did?

Hahaha I was excited about that announcement! Super hot! Lol and Kurtis is obsessed with SoA and we can't wait for it to start again, so maybe he'd actually wanna see it when it comes out!
Did anyone see man on a ledge which he also did?

No I didn't see that one! But we are also huge SOA fans... cant wait for the new episodes! I just googled it and it starts Sept 10 I had no idea it was so soon weee

Yup the countdown is on for soa! Also excited for greys anatomy, it's gotten worse over the years but I still watch it the whole way thru!

LOL you girls - I tried to read 50 Shades of Grey & didn't make it to the end. I just can't be bothered...it wasn't doing anything for me. BUT yes I'll watch the movie.
I think he's hot but you know, I thought they would pick someone a bit more pretty, refined, different. I never imagined Charlie H. I think he's good looking but he's also not really my "type" I guess. Will be interesting.....

And yes Meg, please join in on the pact...I won't be OPKing or maybe I will...we'll see. If I don't, I won't know what DPO I am but if I do, then awesome. Other wise I'll have to just calculate based on my CD. Problem is some times I Ovulate normal times & other times super late. So usually I OPK because I want to make sure I didn't miss it. But my CM always tells me when I'm fertile...I'll think about it.

OK so Nat, Meg - how about we say NO testing until at least 11dpo?!
I'm GAME!!! B/C I got a positive at 11dpo so I know that's probably thee utmost earliest of a real bfp for anyone to get. What do you guys think? Or should it be 12dpo?

And yeah - we can talk about stuff....non TTC related. I noticed talking about infertility every day 5 times a day, it doesn't help either. But I love you ladies & I just can't stay away :)

LOL you girls - I tried to read 50 Shades of Grey & didn't make it to the end. I just can't be bothered...it wasn't doing anything for me. BUT yes I'll watch the movie.
I think he's hot but you know, I thought they would pick someone a bit more pretty, refined, different. I never imagined Charlie H. I think he's good looking but he's also not really my "type" I guess. Will be interesting.....

And yes Meg, please join in on the pact...I won't be OPKing or maybe I will...we'll see. If I don't, I won't know what DPO I am but if I do, then awesome. Other wise I'll have to just calculate based on my CD. Problem is some times I Ovulate normal times & other times super late. So usually I OPK because I want to make sure I didn't miss it. But my CM always tells me when I'm fertile...I'll think about it.

OK so Nat, Meg - how about we say NO testing until at least 11dpo?!
I'm GAME!!! B/C I got a positive at 11dpo so I know that's probably thee utmost earliest of a real bfp for anyone to get. What do you guys think? Or should it be 12dpo?

And yeah - we can talk about stuff....non TTC related. I noticed talking about infertility every day 5 times a day, it doesn't help either. But I love you ladies & I just can't stay away :)

Ohhh he is so my type!! LOL love long haired blondes... I married one haha! Surfer dude look... etc... I hated the book too Barb! Just couldn't get through them all they got pretty painful by the second one and I stopped.

Ok... so if I commit to this I cant test until at least next Thursday (11DPO). Alright, I will do it... until a few cycles ago, I almost never tested before AF anyways so getting back to that will be good. I can spend my time symptom spotting instead LOL jk! (kind of!) Consider this a handshake :thumbup:

Yes I noticed your hubby's long locks ;) So I can see this. I prefer the tall, dark, handsome, piercing eyes!!!

That's right - you used to be SO good about not testing. I just always need to know. That's me...need to know Barb :)
OK I'll do the same. I probably will OPK just so I know how long my cycle is & if I do get pregnant, I know when I Ovulated sake. But no pregnancy testing at all until 11dpo.
I'll shake on it too...:thumbup:
hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"