6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

8dpo and still feeling nothing......at least i have nothing to obsess over lol x

Wayyyyyyhayyyyyy.:)

So glad to be back my petals....woop woop.

Well whata week it's been eh.
So glad the weekend is here...I am finally able to relax a little now.

So a cycle update for ya.....
The witch got me - yesterday....so I'm cd 2 already.
Really glad to be rid of that cycle....I hated what was happening and then tests to top it all over just send me into a right downer....
So on to another I guess...but I have a good feeling this time..:)
Last cycle I didn't even have that.

Well so much has gone on..tats- new pics- all sorts lol....

Barbs I gotta say that your tattoos are great...I love the owl and the Aries sign...and your daughters name is beautifull.iv never heard it before so it's nice that it's not a common name too.i like uniqueness...
I was quite pissed about my Harry's name....nobody! Had that name and then the flaming Harry styles came along and now all the mothers are using it...I liked that it was a rare name and now it's not :( ....but hay ho...

And I am loving the pic of your friends send off she looks sooooo shocked lol...bless her...I hope the night went as well as it could and that you all had a great time...
I am soooo up for this pact..I'm actually excited eeeek....no testing..Yaye...I'm last in the line so I will be needing yours guys help here lol...
WE CAN DO IT THO! I know we can....lets just pretend there is no such thing as pg tests..PG tests? What are they? oooooo!

Meg...have you had that phone call yet love?? Sorry if you have already said and I missed it.
They would be crazy to let you slip through there wings right?....
So your not testing this cycle till 11dpo?...not long to go then....that would be soooo cool if we all do this AND we get our bfp's. oh how I truly hope we do.:)

Natalie....your back tmr right? Hope you had a great time away...I have a good feeling about you...I hope this is it for you this month love.if it's not then atleast you can soak up the sun see and sangria on your next trip and really enjoy yourself...I bet it will be hard without oh tho...I would hate that lol...

Talia...I am sooo sorry what your mom had to go through too...and I too have been that child...the one who's ear is always open..lthe hand that's make kind work and the mind that solves ALOT of everybody else's problems with no time for my own...
I had to grow up VERY early and altho I am great full for this I wish I could have been more of a "child"
Lol I think this is why I am such a ditz now...the child inside of me never left lol...that air of immaturity still lingers lol...
However I understand what it must have been like for you talia having to be soo grown up so young ..looking back at it does help but also dosent if you still get peeved with things...I still do this...I get angry with stuff I suppose I shouldn't let bother me but we can't help that right?...
Your mom is sooo lucky she has you -you are a lovely lady and have a heart of gold love...
I love you your theme too...how sweet...:)

Momma...your tat is cute I like that...so your near fertile days I see...Yaye good luck momma...I'm rooting for ya.:)
You too meg.:)

Well sooo much to go on about but I'm sure if you lovelys wanted to read a novel you wouldn't be on here reading my post ha ha ha...lol..

So for now I shall say my temporary goodbyes for the night...I am about to go for a run with my mums dog- in the rain...at 9pm lmao...CRAZZZZZY ...

Talk about crazy? Hay Ashley where are you love?.....hope you are ok.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Nat! So Sorry that AF got you but I'm glad that you're feeling positive about this cycle! I hope you had a good run last night too It helps to destress a lot.

Whoop 11dpo club haha

8dpo and still feeling nothing......at least i have nothing to obsess over lol x

Haha same. I'm 6dpo today and Nothing at all except a few small pangs here and there. Zzzzzzz lol 5 days to go for me haha

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday! I am off to do some cleaning around the house and then going for lunch and a manicure with my sister. And I plan to come home and watch a chick flick and put my feet up LOL.

Sounds like a great Saturday Meg! I'm in my PJs still being lazy. I ought to grocery shop, cook dinner & then chill.

I have a long drive home then chinese with oh tonight i cant bloody wait lol x

Hi ladies cd3 ...yawwwwnw lol....

I'm in my sweats too...just having a lazy time of it...did cook a monster bolognese tho..mmmm yumm..:)

Gonna watch some crummy tv tonight then have a long hot soak in the bath.

Nataliee hope you had a safe journey home love :)
Meg did you here from your job yet?:)
Barbs what cd are you?:)
Ashley where you at lol :)
Momma how are you :)

Im home :D and just realised my tests are crap and have shadow lines so just ordered some more if they arent here by tuesday i will have to use a crappy one until they arrive :) x

Boo so jealous! At work today but waayyyy less crazy! I'm bored actually!

Im home :D and just realised my tests are crap and have shadow lines so just ordered some more if they arent here by tuesday i will have to use a crappy one until they arrive :) x

Hukhmmmmmm!!!! Nataliee! Lol....tut tut :nope: you tested??
:flower:

No just when i looked into my drawer i realised i only had the crappy ones i am holding off until 11dpo :) x

Yay so good we made this pact! Life will be better.

Nat I am...CD7.....boring!!!!
Dinner sounds great! I'll be making a vegetable soup tonight. Need warm and comforting. Its rainy out.

Yawn....I could sleep ALL day.

Hi ladies cd3 ...yawwwwnw lol....

I'm in my sweats too...just having a lazy time of it...did cook a monster bolognese tho..mmmm yumm..:)

Gonna watch some crummy tv tonight then have a long hot soak in the bath.

Nataliee hope you had a safe journey home love :)
Meg did you here from your job yet?:)
Barbs what cd are you?:)
Ashley where you at lol :)
Momma how are you :)

Nat we love bolognese! Make it a lot yummmmm xx

No word on the job blahhhh next week I better hear!

Just got home bout to veg in front of tv for awhile lol

Yay so good we made this pact! Life will be better.

Nat I am...CD7.....boring!!!!
Dinner sounds great! I'll be making a vegetable soup tonight. Need warm and comforting. Its rainy out.

Yawn....I could sleep ALL day.

I know Barb this rain Is making me sleepy too. Parked in front of tv with a Little vino lol.

There was a tiny red spot on the toilet paper when i wiped i've convinced myself it was already there though lol x

Lol Natalie I've had that too. If it's a red dot, its likely just the paper. Its happened a few times for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->