6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Its stupid how toilet paper has random red dots on it lol it doesnt do us any favors.

Ya I was really confused when I first saw that... I don't SS anymore
...it just drives me bananas lol

I can see me inspecting the toilet paper before i use it now lol i havent really ss until last night with the red dot haha 2 days til testing and i am not feeling great about it to be honest.

Im sending oh for 25miu tests incase i need them even if i dont i will probably use them.....i have no self control its not bothering me having to wait until tuesday though. Oh is harping on for me to test today but i have told him no lol bless him i know he wants it as much as me x

Its so early and test results more reliable later on. Good for you for telling him you are waiting!!!
Funny he is so eager...my husband never asks me until I get my period. He used to ask or say "maybe you're pregnant" but after all this time waiting it becomes cruel.

I am still wondering if I'm going to opk or not....

I didnt get my bfp last cycle until 10dpo and even then i barly saw anything with fmu and smu it was obvious so i will stick with smu when testing. It is wierd hes so eager i thought i'd be being eager all on my own lol i prefered it that way its only me that gets dissapointed and i had wanted to spare him the pain of a chemical aswell if it happened x

Hi gals ...7dpo.... Yawn!!

Had some cramping last night deep In my abdomen for about 20 min. However I am not holding on that. Or anything. I have learned my lesson 10x over...

It's a nice Sunday and DH and I are doing some house chores for a bit before we go out for lunch xx

I have just had a massive sunday dinner i feel like i have gained a stone lol been looking in the pregnancy test area i am so jelous of them, i've also not long recieved some disturbing news and i am in complete shock over it.

Other than that i am just lazing about with oh x

Natalie, you can do it! Be strong!! lol

Ooo bad, disturbing news?! You've got me intrigued.

I'm relaxing for the most part too. I've got a few things to get done today but nothing excruciating. We did our Home Depot run today - still working on getting our basement apartment ready. We had a couple come by yesterday to view & she loved it! The guy seemed to too. I am just waiting to hear back & hopefully with a rental application all filled out! FX

Hi all just a quicki to say I'm still thinking of you and spreading lots of baby dust your way!!! Life is so busy now I hardly get time to read & post but hugs to you all!!

Barbs & petzy hang on in there xxxx

Hi ladies...cd4 ...VERRRRRRRY boring...but nice all the same.:)

Hope all is ok with you all...nat I hope your bad news is not too bad love :)
Well done for not testing love...proud of you :thumbup: lol...
I have a loooooooooooong way to go yet lol...like at least 19 days or so lol...I'm last on the list :( lol...
Meg how you holding up there with the no testing you got like 3days left right?:)

Well it's been raining here too and it makes me feel sooo tired....no rest for the wicked tho...been spring/autumn cleaning today...my back aches soo bad :(
I need a a sumo to walk on me lmao...

Well I'm off to go and eat some pizza now....oh talking of food...iv lost 3 kilos in 10 days :happydance: woohoo....I feel great for it too:)
Only 9kilos to go and I'm as happy as a pig in shite.lol...

Well I keep checking in on you all...especially you nat!...you done soo well so far love.:thumbup: keep up the good work he he he...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi all just a quicki to say I'm still thinking of you and spreading lots of baby dust your way!!! Life is so busy now I hardly get time to read & post but hugs to you all!!

Yaye nimbec :thumbup: I often wonder about you love...I hope your ok ...:flower:
Babba must be around 4/5 months now right....uh oh lol...the crawling will start anytime soon if not already ...good luck with that...non stop running around lol...such a proud moment tho.
Thankyou for checking in on us all...we have a new pact...no testing till 11dpo! Doable but hard lol...

Well hope you and baby are ok and well...:thumbup:

Hahah i just realized that this testing pact is against everything in the thread title! Hahaha!
I like it though, I feel like the vibe of the thread is a whole lot more relaxed, it must feel nice, or at least I hope it does!

There, title changed ;) LOL
Honestly just need my sanity for as long in the cycle as possible. SO if that means I decide to test at 11dpo then I only have 4 days to obsess. I'm going to try & go longer but we'll see!

Well testing tomorrow, i'm not feeling to well today feeling sick and got a bit of a upset stomach and am freezing, not feeling enthusiastic at all i just want to sleep x

Well testing tomorrow, i'm not feeling to well today feeling sick and got a bit of a upset stomach and am freezing, not feeling enthusiastic at all i just want to sleep x

:hugs: hope you feel better soon nat. It has got much colder this weekend hasn't it...I'm in my onesie as I speak lol...
Hope your ok love...you get some rest love ok....and can't wait to see your tests tmr too eeeek.:thumbup:

Hi ladies...I'm feeling excited about this cycle...I did a tarrot card reading online yesterday and this is what my first card said...woop woop...
I underlined that part that I find quite interesting...

Maybe it means I will conceive at the end of the summer...which is THIS CYCLE! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi meg I was thinking last night about your cramping that you had couple of nights ago that lasted for 20 mins......I too had some sharp but mild cramping...yep we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum cycle wise but I know why this is happening to us...wink wink ( :) thankyou barbs :thumbup: ..)
:happydance:

Basically it's all good.:)

Nimbec! This is so bizarre as I was scrolling through the posts and before I got to yours I thought of you and wondered how you were! So good to hear from you.. thanks for the message and I am so glad little Harrison is doing well :) xoxo check in again soon!:hugs:

Hi meg I was thinking last night about your cramping that you had couple of nights ago that lasted for 20 mins......I too had some sharp but mild cramping...yep we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum cycle wise but I know why this is happening to us...wink wink ( :) thankyou barbs :thumbup: ..)
:happydance:

Basically it's all good.:)

lol oh man I hope it is good but I cant hold onto any thing anymore!! It always fails me... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->