6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

It's a very tough time, Talia - for your mom. And it can make/break relationships. Apparently it often breaks up relationships. It made hubby & I stronger. We only got into arguments when it came to trying to get pregnant. After my Chemical, he was all scared to try again & was wavering & I told him that if he's not 'in'...I'm out. And he said he doesn't want to loose me so he's 'in'. But, we've had fights...not many but they were bad. I can't be with someone who wants to give up on the prospects of another child b/c I want it. So I need to move on if he doesn't want what I want right? I won't & can't compromise on this.
That's too much for a child, what you went through. And I'm sure it's made you a stronger person too - dealing with situations in life. I went through a therapist & I have a fantastic friend who's been amazing to me. Or else I'm not sure how I would have coped. I cried a lot too...not for a year but probably every day for about 6-7 months...or more? But at some point the time in between became bigger...now I shed tears when some thing comes up randomly about Aida...other wise I try to be strong because it's a very dark place & it's not fun. I feel I'm still a bit depressed...I'm not myself yet. And TTC has made it worse....I think had we gotten pregnant easily, I would be in a better place with my heart & head.

Sorry to hear the BS at work - you'll be on Mat leave before you know it! Are you going to look for a new job when you're back to work? You taking the year off?
Yes, show us the painting!!!

Ya it's terrible, I had no real idea at the time but my mom I'm pretty sure suffered from postpartum depression too, when we had this convo she told me that for the next year she's send us to school and just cry all day everyday. So sad. And I forgot to mention that my anxiety has a lot to do with that time because I was like her main support. She used to talk to me which isn't something a little kid can deal with or comprehend. So I've always felt that big pressure to keep her together and solve all our families shit. Ugh... Anywho it's interesting how these events affect everyone. And barb I don't know of they ended up trying again... It was probably the final straw in their marriage, they're still together 'for the kids' until my youngest bro is graduated.. So frustratingly unhealthy.. All the mc's were prior and then they adopted my youngest brother a few years after they lost her...

Otherwise, I'm good, work is an absolute shit show and its frustrating. I've had a few days off and I just hate coming back to this. Short staffed and way too many complicated patients. You can't even feel good about the care you give... Blah I've started painting some decorations for the nursery so that's some zen time I have planned, inspired by barbs classes! Lol I can post a pic if you guys wanna peek at the first one!

Talia, I hear you completely on the family issues. My mom overshared a lot when my Dad left and that was a lot to hear/deal with at 13 years old... I am very glad they didn't say together for us because we would have been in an even worse place than we were - and it was BAD. Luckily my mom found my step dad (hello online dating lol) and for 15 years she has been with the person she should have been all along. My mom also suffered a miscarriage but not recurrent to my knowledge or to any level of trauma like your mother experienced. She did admit to me that she had an abortion at 18 - she didn't tell me this until a couple years ago. I was glad she shared that with me. It was a hard decision for her but that was the time when your parents disowned you and kicked you out. Not many options.

Would love to see some pics of your nursery/painting - do share! xo

I never told my mum about my chemical. I guess I didn't want her to worry about me because I knew I would be ok eventually. If I didn't have you guys, it would be a different story. Very grateful xo

Since barb has an updated (lovely)
Office picture I thought I would post a live office pic myself haha!

Edit: Woops this is sideways sorry girls hahaha.... better luck next time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8

LMFAO nice side ways photo :)
Yes, office photo - how did you know?! LOL

Wow lots to catch up on ladies....have to run a few arrays so will be back very soon tonight...:)

Wow meg you are hot hot hot.lol...even if you are sideways lmao....
Thankyou barbs for letting everyone know my Internet troubles :thumbup:
Back sooooon.
:) :) :) xxx

lol that blazer sure sends an office signal haha

Wow lots to catch up on ladies....have to run a few arrays so will be back very soon tonight...:)

Wow meg you are hot hot hot.lol...even if you are sideways lmao....
Thankyou barbs for letting everyone know my Internet troubles :thumbup:
Back sooooon.

pmsl now that I look at it its pretty dreadful.. Oh well its Friday and I am wiped haha.

Sorry about your computer issues Nat.... hope to hear from you soon xoxo have a good day hun!:hugs:

Ya tough times in every family for sure! Nice way to surprise your friend I would hit the roof! Lol I don't know if I like this pact lol.. More waiting for squinters... But I guess they could be glaring pink at 11 dpo! I'll be watching! Yay Internet Nat and loving all the updated pics... I should too, my avatar is over a year old, me and oh never think to take pics together. Here's the start if my lion king project.. There will be 5 all together!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh and re: the job I did pick up a casual position doing flu immunization that I'm hoping will take up the rest of the fall/ winter. I'll probably look for a new job coming back from leave but will probably keep this postpartum gig just for the experience and hours etc!

Yeah i'll join the pact and not test til 11dpo it will be better for me in the long run it might save my sanity lol x

Wayyyyyyhayyyyyy.:)

So glad to be back my petals....woop woop.

Well whata week it's been eh.
So glad the weekend is here...I am finally able to relax a little now.

So a cycle update for ya.....
The witch got me - yesterday....so I'm cd 2 already.
Really glad to be rid of that cycle....I hated what was happening and then tests to top it all over just send me into a right downer....
So on to another I guess...but I have a good feeling this time..:)
Last cycle I didn't even have that.

Well so much has gone on..tats- new pics- all sorts lol....

Barbs I gotta say that your tattoos are great...I love the owl and the Aries sign...and your daughters name is beautifull.iv never heard it before so it's nice that it's not a common name too.i like uniqueness...
I was quite pissed about my Harry's name....nobody! Had that name and then the flaming Harry styles came along and now all the mothers are using it...I liked that it was a rare name and now it's not :( ....but hay ho...

And I am loving the pic of your friends send off she looks sooooo shocked lol...bless her...I hope the night went as well as it could and that you all had a great time...
I am soooo up for this pact..I'm actually excited eeeek....no testing..Yaye...I'm last in the line so I will be needing yours guys help here lol...
WE CAN DO IT THO! I know we can....lets just pretend there is no such thing as pg tests..PG tests? What are they? oooooo!

Meg...have you had that phone call yet love?? Sorry if you have already said and I missed it.
They would be crazy to let you slip through there wings right?....
So your not testing this cycle till 11dpo?...not long to go then....that would be soooo cool if we all do this AND we get our bfp's. oh how I truly hope we do.:)

Natalie....your back tmr right? Hope you had a great time away...I have a good feeling about you...I hope this is it for you this month love.if it's not then atleast you can soak up the sun see and sangria on your next trip and really enjoy yourself...I bet it will be hard without oh tho...I would hate that lol...

Talia...I am sooo sorry what your mom had to go through too...and I too have been that child...the one who's ear is always open..lthe hand that's make kind work and the mind that solves ALOT of everybody else's problems with no time for my own...
I had to grow up VERY early and altho I am great full for this I wish I could have been more of a "child"
Lol I think this is why I am such a ditz now...the child inside of me never left lol...that air of immaturity still lingers lol...
However I understand what it must have been like for you talia having to be soo grown up so young ..looking back at it does help but also dosent if you still get peeved with things...I still do this...I get angry with stuff I suppose I shouldn't let bother me but we can't help that right?...
Your mom is sooo lucky she has you -you are a lovely lady and have a heart of gold love...
I love you your theme too...how sweet...:)

Momma...your tat is cute I like that...so your near fertile days I see...Yaye good luck momma...I'm rooting for ya.:)
You too meg.:)

Well sooo much to go on about but I'm sure if you lovelys wanted to read a novel you wouldn't be on here reading my post ha ha ha...lol..

So for now I shall say my temporary goodbyes for the night...I am about to go for a run with my mums dog- in the rain...at 9pm lmao...CRAZZZZZY ...

Talk about crazy? Hay Ashley where are you love?.....hope you are ok.:)

Yaye Natalie's on board...momma??. So can you do it you crazy poas chick? Lmao..

Ya tough times in every family for sure! Nice way to surprise your friend I would hit the roof! Lol I don't know if I like this pact lol.. More waiting for squinters... But I guess they could be glaring pink at 11 dpo! I'll be watching! Yay Internet Nat and loving all the updated pics... I should too, my avatar is over a year old, me and oh never think to take pics together. Here's the start if my lion king project.. There will be 5 all together!

Love that theme Talia... so sweet! And its a fun project for you to do.

So are you just working part time hours then for now? Im jealous! haha! I thought about going into nursing in 2nd year University... but I stuck with Health Studies

Yeah i'll join the pact and not test til 11dpo it will be better for me in the long run it might save my sanity lol x

Whoop whoop!!! we will hold you to it! 11DPO put those tests away and get distracted -I am right behind you Nat :)

lol that blazer sure sends an office signal haha

haha I actually only wear a blazer cuz I love it. we dont have to dress up at all at work. I wanted to dress up yesterday a bit ;)

Oh wow, you're awesome! What a GREAT job! :thumbup::flower:

11dpo, we'll see a positive if we're pregnant. That's how we'll roll ladies....:happydance:

Barbs I like your blazer it's smart...kinda gets you "into the roll"
I did that when I worked from home some years ago....lol....I would get up and make an effort to feel "more work like" mood.it works tho dosnt it lol...

Love that theme Talia... so sweet! And its a fun project for you to do.

So are you just working part time hours then for now? Im jealous! haha! I thought about going into nursing in 2nd year University... but I stuck with Health Studies

Thanks!! I'm pretty proud of it! Hope the rest turn out as well.

I have been a casual float in postpartum since graduation in April I've applied for at least 50 jobs for a temp, part or full time positions with no luck.. I did recently pick up that second casual job... So that's nice. Over the summer I've worked close to full time but its nice that I can pick my own schedule and cancel shifts if I need a day off or an appt. but no benefits which sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->