6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh Natalie that's awfull I'm soooo sorry about your friend :(

Momma.....I'm with barbs on the robustine...she got it all in one in her post...:thumbup:

Barbs...this is a difficult one isn't it...oh and me are surfing a rough patch right now too so it's even harder...
But yeah I get what you mean..ttc is soooo not sexy...we have gotten into a place where when initiated he asks what cd are you now...total killer! Lol
Being in the rut that we are in is sooo awkward too..
.and even when the deed is done I just think hmmm math time....numbers and posibillitys run through my mind - again - totall killer.
I feel a distance lately like oh is up for it when it's not "time" but is suddenly very tire when it is...grrrrrrr lol...

Right now I would like one of those flashy pen things that men in black have...wipe the mind of numbers and info and just enjoy sex again lmao...

And talia...as for sex during pregnancy - well lol....it gets even more uncomfortable the further along you get...for BOTH of you...you'll find dh may go alittle wierd about it when you get into your 3rd tri...they feel like it's a strange experience then....by then you sort of want it ALOT too but once into it it feels nice but unable to swing from the chandeliers...ha haha....then when babba is born you may want to temp again to catch fertile time so no oooopsies happen...you'll both be tired and YOU may feel like it's the last thing on your list of things to get done lol....
It may even swing the opposite way and you can't wait to "get back to normal" again ...:)
Good luck with that Hun.:flower:

Ha ha Yaye meg...toys...:thumbup: sounds kinda fun.....I used to run a business and sell toys and lingerie lmao...called fantasy fashion....
Nice little money earner...looooong story why I do not run it now but lets just say the business went to shite when I stopped running it.ha ha their loss!

So me and oh are going to watch iron man tonight and he is taking me for a lovely dinner on Wednesday ...
Ooooh what's TIFF?....celebrates? Fun.:)

Momma hope you feel well again soo...soooo sweet what hubby says about for better or for worse...very true tho.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Natalie, one more day! You can do it! Hope you feel better xo

Yeah its the slumps...after 4 years it aint going to be hot & heavy eh?

My hubby has a massive sex drive too but he some times seems to forget that for a woman it's not an 'on/off' switch...its like a volume button...have to dial it up from 0 to 10...lol

Natalie, one more day! You can do it! Hope you feel better xo

Yeah its the slumps...after 4 years it aint going to be hot & heavy eh?

My hubby has a massive sex drive too but he some times seems to forget that for a woman it's not an 'on/off' switch...its like a volume button...have to dial it up from 0 to 10...lol

haha well put Barb :):thumbup:

Ha ha Yaye meg...toys...:thumbup: sounds kinda fun.....I used to run a business and sell toys and lingerie lmao...called fantasy fashion....
Nice little money earner...looooong story why I do not run it now but lets just say the business went to shite when I stopped running it.ha ha their loss!

So me and oh are going to watch iron man tonight and he is taking me for a lovely dinner on Wednesday ...
Ooooh what's TIFF?....celebrates? Fun.:)

Hey nat - that's really neat you used to have that business! Hehe I bet you got good discounts lol...

TIFF is the Toronto International Film Festival.. all the celebs are in town for red carpet premieres all day all week - so Barb is hoping to bump into Brad Pitt... hey Barb that should help 'inspire' things in the bedroom haha!!

That's nice you and DH are going on a date! We do that a lot, its important - I am sorry you are going through a rough patch. I have been there trust me. You are welcome to post or private message any time about it I would be glad it stick my nose in any time lol

xoxo

FRER is published around 20miu but has been known to pick up at 12.5 & even as low as 6 or some thing crazy. ....I think the consensus is that it's less than 20miu.

Why?!?!?! Did you cave?!

Awesome business, Nat! I would have fun with that :)
Maybe I should introduce some toys too...hrmm..
I like a bit of kink but my hubby is not so kinky. He would be open to some bondage but he'll never do it himself. Bo-ring.

No just my friend tested with one and she thought she saw something but by the time she could show me it was past the time limit and there was a line but i was dismissed it as a evap since it was way past the time frame the thing is she has 4 cheapies with evaps on too.

I couldnt test i feel so ill it would be to much hassle for me squinting at lines lol plus i have no frers i wont get any unless i need one x

Wow that's sounds awesome...film festival....so I guess we might see this on our screens on gmtv...(good morning tv)

So barbs...have you tried the tantrick on hubby...it does really get them going...or have them in fits of giggles...either way you either end up have a "great " night or a laugh which puts the fun back into things...

Meg thankyou for your advice love..:hugs:
Yep oh and I are having a little bit of a rough patch...we're working on it now but he's in my bad books for quite a while.:gun: :trouble:

Yes the business...well it was all fun I suppose...hard work too phew lol...
Some of the things I found myself packing up tho...gave me the giggles....
And when we had to make new orders we would come across things that would make grown men cry bahahaaa....
And the freebies...kind of nice...wow come to think about it we made a killing in the business lol...
Why did I Ever let it all go :dohh:...oh yeah the moron that I was in business with was total robbing nob head!....I wanted nothing to do with tax fiddling and squirrelling pure honest living was supposed to be the idea ...so I walked away...:thumbup:

Yaye.....nat only 12 hours untill testing to go my dear...woop woop...:thumbup:

I've not tried tantric ever...I find that I would laugh a lot & find it sill & go "just do me"...lol!!!!

I giggled at your emoticons - the guns LOL....that guy best be afraid of you!!!

Natalie, do you have a cold or why don't you feel good?
Will you have your new tests by tomorrow?! First of us all for testing !WHOOP

Meg, when can you test again? Friday?

FRER is published around 20miu but has been known to pick up at 12.5 & even as low as 6 or some thing crazy. ....I think the consensus is that it's less than 20miu.

Why?!?!?! Did you cave?!

I like a bit of kink but my hubby is not so kinky. He would be open to some bondage but he'll never do it himself. Bo-ring.

LMAO Barb - we are taking this very seriously aren't we??

Why?!?!?! Did you cave?!

Once you get out of the comfort zone it becomes much easier... at first I was like AHHHH and now its all second nature lol. DH gets mad because I often wont BD without toys haha and he is like hey! Aint I good enough?? LOL - Work on DH a little I don't know what man wouldn't come around to some kink! haha

I've not tried tantric ever...I find that I would laugh a lot & find it sill & go "just do me"...lol!!!!

I giggled at your emoticons - the guns LOL....that guy best be afraid of you!!!

Natalie, do you have a cold or why don't you feel good?
Will you have your new tests by tomorrow?! First of us all for testing !WHOOP

Meg, when can you test again? Friday?

Thursday is 11DPO for me. I may wait till Friday morning though. 12DPO should be the nail in the coffin either way and avoid guessing right? Later BFP's aren't so common after 12DPO.... may help me avoid multiple testing since I only have one FRER.

We are going away for the weekend so I would like to know before we leave after work on Friday.

Ughhhh will I be strong enough? Only time will tell lol

HAHA Meg, funny! OK I guess I need to get into the new age.
Point is, it takes more for us & if they wont do it then we have to right? HAHAH
OK point taken. I can be modest at times. In fact I do better if a guys kinky & into toys from the get-go than introducing it. Then it feels this awkward phase LOL

No i had a bit of a upset stomach this morning i felt sick until i had something to eat then my back started to hurt and from then my whole back hurts and i feel alll achy and tired, no im hoping they come tomorrow though they arent due til wednesday i have a 20miu i will torture myself with tomorrow morning lol x

Hrm maybe you're coming down with some thing. I hope you feel better xoxo
Get some fresh ginger & boil water & make a tea. It's great!

You can wait for FMU :) doooo it!

I think i am, i hope its a 24 hour thing, i can do it :) less than 12 hours lol x

You CAN DO IT!!!! Go to sleep a bit early so morning comes fast :) bwahaha.
Like xmas morning.

Well I think I am going to make this for dinner tonight... wish me luck it turns out ok lol.

https://www.kitchentreaty.com/the-best-macaroni-cheese-ever/

Mmmm looks delicious! I live macaroni and cheeezzzeeee! And bacon, top it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->