6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Woop woop yep nataliee you can do it...10 hrs to go..and you'll sleep through the majority of that.:happydance:

Good luck with the dinner tonight meg :). Yummmmmeeeeeeeeey.

:) :) :) xxx

I dont think i will sleep well its been taking me ages to sleep the past few days and last night i kept waking myself up shouting in my sleep and i woke oh up a few times aswell, i hate it i get a fright because it takes me ages to register it was me shouting so for a breif period i think its someone else x

Noodle and cheese are awesome! Wish I wasn't lactose intolerant :(

Well my test was bfn other than a shadow line/indent that was a 20miu x

Ok i was feeling ok abouy the bfn and then a email comes to my phone from baby centre informing me i am 8 weeks pregnant today......now im annoyed because i should have been but instead i am looking at a blank test....i need to find out how to turn the emails from them off :/ x

Ok i was feeling ok abouy the bfn and then a email comes to my phone from baby centre informing me i am 8 weeks pregnant today......now im annoyed because i should have been but instead i am looking at a blank test....i need to find out how to turn the emails from them off :/ x

Awe nat...I'm sorry about the bfn and the email alert...this happend to me too back in February...it sux big time...:(
I had to get oh to find a way to stop the alerts bc I couldn't bring myself to do it...
I'm not sure but at the bottom of the email there should be a link to say " stop alerts" or unsubscribe.

Fx for your double pinkys tmr instead nat :hugs:

I have no tests unless they come in the post tomorrow, i'm not fussed it would be easier to wait for af x

So this morning i feel myself stressing and worrying again...i have been trying to tell myselfthat i wont do this anymore...what will be will be right?...so i find m myself clutching at straws again....i even worked out how many days i have been on this thread...221 days to be exact...
221 day in your ladies amaizing company all be it. :flower:
But I daren't work out how many days it's been ttc tho :( ....
How much of my life has been taxed by waiting to concieve....I was with my ex for 7 yrs...and altho it wasn't a priority back then we still tried all the same...I have been with pete almost 10 yrs now and the past 7/8 years have been nothing but ttc...
So basically I realise today "where has my life gone?" What did I do throughout my 20's?
:dohh:
I guess I am panicking but at the same time I am trying to remain HOPFULLY about this cycle...
This cycle feels different to me...am I imagining it? Idk....but either way I have to hold on to this as its all iv got...hope...and you ladies...and oh boy idk where I'd be without you all...you da bestest...:hugs:
Thankyou all sooo much...your a great support .

So it's cd 6 today...and I am waving goodbye to af and in 4 days I will be opking again...this I can't bare to stop...I'm not ready to yet...I will get the gitters lol...

Sigh.....I'm sorry I had to vent..oh just dosent get it...well he dose but he dosent - get me girls?....

So I will be back in later ...I'm off for a nice dinner with mil tonight yummm....
Tmr is date night....excited about that.:)
Oh and iron man 3 was great last night...I love tony stark...he's sooo funny.

Take care ladies...:hugs:

I've decided to get back on the diet and hope if i lose another couple of pounds i might ovulate earlier next cycle if a bfp isnt meant to be this cycle, it gives me something else to focus on x

Cd 13 here!! Strong (very strong) o pains this mornin, they usually last like 3 days so not sure which of the three days I actually drop the egg so last day of pain I usually call 1 dpo. Today is pretty ouchie. Definately on my left side, this side is usually the most painful. No ewcm, but I dnt always have that, but I defo have lots and lots of slippery cm..cervix is super high and wide open!! Im definately in o phase..which is great!! I seem to b back on my 27-28 day cycles, I guess last month was an odd freek of nature event for me but I back on track! Yay!. I think my not o'ing spell mmay have been to my weight..I hear not enough fat can cause annovulation so I been slowing increasing my calorie intake. Damn cold is still there..was kinda tough tryin to hold the (u know) in there while im coughin. Lol we dtd twice last night!! Haha back to back. I was soooo in the mood, the first time was for ttc the second was for fun..lol im exhausted today, stick hackin, and nose all stopped up!! But I am suprisingly happy..I feel confident I have my timing dwn perfectly..we dtd on cd 11 and 12 and intend to go again this eve and tomorow just to b sure.. good luck to all my ladies!!!! We have to see some bfps this go round!! Good luck and baby dust to all of u!!!

So this just raised my confidence a bit. All my charts say I shld o on sept 11-12th..well that wld put my due date on june 6th...but wats funny is my two youngest boys were born on june 8th!!! Haah wldnt that be sumthin!!

So this morning i feel myself stressing and worrying again...i have been trying to tell myselfthat i wont do this anymore...what will be will be right?...so i find m myself clutching at straws again....i even worked out how many days i have been on this thread...221 days to be exact...
221 day in your ladies amaizing company all be it. :flower:
But I daren't work out how many days it's been ttc tho :( ....
How much of my life has been taxed by waiting to concieve....I was with my ex for 7 yrs...and altho it wasn't a priority back then we still tried all the same...I have been with pete almost 10 yrs now and the past 7/8 years have been nothing but ttc...
So basically I realise today "where has my life gone?" What did I do throughout my 20's?
:dohh:
I guess I am panicking but at the same time I am trying to remain HOPFULLY about this cycle...
This cycle feels different to me...am I imagining it? Idk....but either way I have to hold on to this as its all iv got...hope...and you ladies...and oh boy idk where I'd be without you all...you da bestest...:hugs:
Thankyou all sooo much...your a great support .

So it's cd 6 today...and I am waving goodbye to af and in 4 days I will be opking again...this I can't bare to stop...I'm not ready to yet...I will get the gitters lol...

Sigh.....I'm sorry I had to vent..oh just dosent get it...well he dose but he dosent - get me girls?....

So I will be back in later ...I'm off for a nice dinner with mil tonight yummm....
Tmr is date night....excited about that.:)
Oh and iron man 3 was great last night...I love tony stark...he's sooo funny.

Take care ladies...:hugs:

Hi Nat!

I guess that brings us back to the whole "living in the NOW" idea right? We have to enjoy the day to day life... its so sad - even tragic! - to think that we just spent so much time waiting and wanting time to pass... we miss so much in between. Its ok to TTC of course but there are many weeks inbetween dates where we need to live in the today and not the tomorrow. I am working hard on that. It feels good. I don't want to miss out on anything. We only get one life, right?

Have fun at date night tonight! xx

And Natalie I am sorry you got that email about your due date.... that is just not fair. I didn't do that when I got my BFP - I didn't really have enough time - I would definitely wait at least until bloods are confirmed next time :) Makes it a bit easier. Sorry about the BFN today but there is still time :D

Cd 13 here!! Strong (very strong) o pains this mornin, they usually last like 3 days so not sure which of the three days I actually drop the egg so last day of pain I usually call 1 dpo. Today is pretty ouchie. Definately on my left side, this side is usually the most painful. No ewcm, but I dnt always have that, but I defo have lots and lots of slippery cm..cervix is super high and wide open!! Im definately in o phase..which is great!! I seem to b back on my 27-28 day cycles, I guess last month was an odd freek of nature event for me but I back on track! Yay!. I think my not o'ing spell mmay have been to my weight..I hear not enough fat can cause annovulation so I been slowing increasing my calorie intake. Damn cold is still there..was kinda tough tryin to hold the (u know) in there while im coughin. Lol we dtd twice last night!! Haha back to back. I was soooo in the mood, the first time was for ttc the second was for fun..lol im exhausted today, stick hackin, and nose all stopped up!! But I am suprisingly happy..I feel confident I have my timing dwn perfectly..we dtd on cd 11 and 12 and intend to go again this eve and tomorow just to b sure.. good luck to all my ladies!!!! We have to see some bfps this go round!! Good luck and baby dust to all of u!!!

Hey - Good luck - sounds good Momma - Get BD'ing haha!! :) Sounds like you will have great coverage xx

Hiya Ladies

Well the mac and cheese turned out PERFECT - Honestly that recipe is fab you must give it a try! Sorry about your lactose intolerance Barbs...... that sucks!!!! yes I did crumble the bacon too - amazing... loved it !

9DPO today... little pangs here and there in my abdomen and little pangs in my boob's too... I know both mean nothing. yesterday I did have a LOT of cm, but since AF isn't due until Monday Its not a positive sign yet. Could dry up anytime!

We will see what Thursday or Friday brings....

Hiya Ladies

Well the mac and cheese turned out PERFECT - Honestly that recipe is fab you must give it a try! Sorry about your lactose intolerance Barbs...... that sucks!!!! yes I did crumble the bacon too - amazing... loved it !

9DPO today... little pangs here and there in my abdomen and little pangs in my boob's too... I know both mean nothing. yesterday I did have a LOT of cm, but since AF isn't due until Monday Its not a positive sign yet. Could dry up anytime!

Whoo hoo..9 dpo! Ur gettin close to testing time... hope u get a bfp! How long is ur lp? E u testing at 11 dpo?

Nat, hun, I agree with Meg. It's the living in the 'now' that is important. I don't know what it was, or was it that I just finally had enough, that I decided to try to live in the now & to enjoy life again. I hope you can find that path. It just takes ONE step...
You are so early in your cycle, please don't feel down about it. All you can do is keep trying every month. Nothing else. This is one thing in nature we can try to tweak & force but if it wont happen, it won't. I certainly don't think it'll take you 7 years...you did get pregnant even if you did miscarry. I would think it would be good if you could go in & check your hormone levels. Make sure your progesterone & estrogen & everything are up to par....your doctor will do this right? Also, I think you should switch doctors. Get a second opinion. You shouldn't be turned away because you already have a child. This would never happen here in Canada, why would it happen in the UK? I think it's your doctor's opinion that is stopping you.
Anyway, just breathe, relax & enjoy life again...focus on your family, on Pete...on getting things back on track. And go from there....whilst having sex...maybe less focused on TTC. I am still struggling to tear away from using OPKs. That might be very hard but I'm going to try!

Natalie, I had this happen where I went in my 'junk' folder & accidentally saw "you are now 24 weeks" & it crushed me. The reality of that Chemical that I try to push out of my head. It's just not easy. You can send it to your spam folder like me so you don't have to see it pop up if you can't figure out how to cancel it. But you are strong, you can do it. XO

Meg, nice to hear dinner went well! Lactose Int. SUCKS BIG TIME! Aww well, what can we do? Nothing.
SO tonight I'm going out w/my g/f & hoping to run into some celebrities but we'll see. I am just excited to go have a girls night out.
My art class got cancelled because there's not enough participants :( So I am trying to sign up for another class but I'm not hearing back from them. it's pissing me off. I might have to go to the office directly today if I hear nothing by this afternoon.

Yay Meg, you're almost there!
Two more days to go! Or Friday :)
I had a dream last night that I tested w/two FRER & both turned positive. One was lighter than the other which confused me in my dreams. And I was walking down some street to go get my hair cut & saw these Maternity stores & I was so tempted to shop but so hesitant given my history but I thought 'screw it, this is happening'.
Ugh I hate these dreams. It makes me feel like it might happen but it means nothing at all.

Yay Meg, you're almost there!
Two more days to go! Or Friday :)
I had a dream last night that I tested w/two FRER & both turned positive. One was lighter than the other which confused me in my dreams. And I was walking down some street to go get my hair cut & saw these Maternity stores & I was so tempted to shop but so hesitant given my history but I thought 'screw it, this is happening'.
Ugh I hate these dreams. It makes me feel like it might happen but it means nothing at all.

I hate those dreams too...... they are the worst. I have had so many of them. DH even has them!! ughhhhhhhh

Good luck getting your art class sorted out! :thumbup:

Hiya Ladies

Whoo hoo..9 dpo! Ur gettin close to testing time... hope u get a bfp! How long is ur lp? E u testing at 11 dpo?

I think my LP is somewhere between 12-13 days or so... I don't temp so I am going off of my OPK's.... my cycles are usually 28-30 days or so. So it varies a little.

I will test Thursday or Friday. Maybe I will use my IC on Thursday and the FRER on Friday. I don't know what to doooooooooooooo I don't want a BFN :( Even though I expect one.

Meg, hang in there lady! I hope you get your bfp.
It's so hard, isn't it?

My cycle's are 30/32/33 days depending on the month.
That's why I use OPKs b/c I never know how long my cycle will be & I don't want to miss Ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->