6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, hang in there lady! I hope you get your bfp.
It's so hard, isn't it?

My cycle's are 30/32/33 days depending on the month.
That's why I use OPKs b/c I never know how long my cycle will be & I don't want to miss Ovulation.

I'm the same.. mine used to be like yours but now 28/29/30 most of the time. Although last month it was 27... after that damn spotting ugh.

I find it so weird that I am gearing up to test and feeling anxious but totally expecting a BFN as if a BFP isn't at all possible... like why would I test then? so strange.

Hey Meg,

My Ovulation ranges from CD15 to CD18/19...the 18/19 is very odd and doesn't occur often but you can see why I OPK. More I think about it I think I'll use OPK this weekend to be sure of when I O'd but then not test.

Well hun, you are hopeful. That's why you're still anxious & want to know. Because you're hopeful it's a bfp. And it might be! You never know :) EEEP.

Hi ladies....thankyou sooo much for your kind advice and words today...I guess I got a bit panicky again...I just kept thinking what if this cycle doesn't work again.how much more can I take...I won't give up but It really does put a strain on me...
I have OCD....cleaning and numbers....the numbers are BAD for me...I have to count everything in my head...considering I am shite at math too lol...
I got to thinking about how much of my youth I have lost ....there's no point on dwelling on it-it's gone but I have this figure in my head that haunts me daily...the big 40....ahhhhh.....ok it scars the life out of me...it's creeping at away at me....and ok I don't look it but I do worry that I am focusing on this nasty age too much lol...I mean what's the big deal right?...40 isn't that bad surely lol.....fack it...I am bricking it lmao....
So I worry that I will waist my 30's aswell as I have waisted my 20's....the best of our years and I am giving it all away to focusing on what I feel I have to fight for...

Fight? Why is everything always a fight?.....ok so I feel abit rottin today...I'm sure tmr I will kick myself for this lol....

Barbs....I got to thinking....I DO need to see a different doc...I will give my gp one last chance...if she doesn't give me results I will have to move surgary s...I can't afford to be fobbed off like this...
And defo a good Idea...getting my e and o checked too...I worry my e is too high in lp stage...
I think this bc I have the classic symptoms of the change in the tww.....night sweats skin break outs...emotional...headaches...
Defo not the change but signals that e is on the high side...I take the b6 to boost prog and it's working bc I have noticed my temps going along with the doses I take but I also noticed a change around pre fix stage too...it's just not adding up some /most cycles...
So yep defo need this checking again.
And whilst we are on the subject of supps.....I notice that I feel sooooo tired after I take my maca now....not the desired affects nor what it's supposed to do....
Iv been on it for 4 consecutive months now...I only take one a day as it upsets my tum if I up the dose.

Today I have felt some very heavy feelings down there...and soe sharp twinges in. He left hand side too...ha ha look at me ss - I haven't even o'd yet lmao...

So I need to get back on the "life " horse... Check! :thumbup:
I should find something to do with myself really...I have this routine...it gets a little tedious really but on with it I must go...I need to squeeze a little something else in the too...
Maybe join a club of sorts maybe.
Hmmmmmmmm what to do eh.lol

I may even look at some college courses to take...now THAT'S. an idea.:)

Sorry I'm being such a downer ladies...I need a firm kick up the behind lol...tmr I will be back on top form.fx. Lol...
:) :) :) xxx

Ha ha Yaye...the Canadian Toronto film award sneak peak in on my telly...and meg Charlies on !!! :) wink wink...

Nat, I think you've got the right idea that you need to keep yourself busy. Especially that you're home with Harry, you don't have a 9-5 job away from home that keeps you busy & distracted. So yes, do some thing for yourself.
Why do you think I signed up for art classes? Sure, I want to do them but it's a distraction & keeping busy. I need to do it or else I'll go crazy.
Also I am down to taking certain supplements but I cut down on a lot of them. I just can't be bothered. Maybe some did some thing good but really? Anyway. I'll just focus on Acupuncture, TCM & relaxing...keeping busy. Not obsessing. Baby steps...I need to keep turning that corner to find happiness again. I just can't go on like this near 2 years later.

Ha ha Yaye...the Canadian Toronto film award sneak peak in on my telly...and meg Charlies on !!! :) wink wink...

ohhhhh Charlie!! my BF lol

Sons of Anarchy premieres tonight... Talia will you be watching!!

Yup... I may have ignored the call to get called in to work for the evening partly because of SOA! And I wanna go swimming... I've been so irregular with my exercising, any tips?

Yup... I may have ignored the call to get called in to work for the evening partly because of SOA! And I wanna go swimming... I've been so irregular with my exercising, any tips?

Talia it's 45 today here with humidex! Major heat wave. I have a pool but I am hiding inside where it's cold lol.

I bought a treadmill almost 2 years ago. Best investment ever. I watch TV shows and even entire series on it and I've lost 30+ pounds. I fluctuate with use - some weeks more than others but overall I am pretty regular. Swimming is supposed to be the best whole body exercise ! You could join a swim exercise class? You are pg so I assume its more so to keep fit and your body moving ??

And I totally think its acceptable that you are staying home to watch SOA haha

Ya the public pool by my place has drop in deep water aqua size and its pretty good, every evening.. I suppose I just need to make sure I go and not get lazy after supper.
I think I would do the same watch series while on the treadmill... Our place is way too small though.

Jeez that's HOT it's finally cooling off a bit here, like not scorching summer anymore but still t shirt and short weather

Hi nat :)
How are you feeling today ? Any better? Fx you are feeling better.:flower:
Did you test again yet?

Barbs did you get to see mr Pitt??. :)

Meg test day tmr Yaye.:) ...

Well cd7 for me today....looking forward to date night tonight...:)
It's been such a long time since oh and I did anything out together..might have a nice steak tonight...or even something chickeny....hmmmmm what to have...

Hope you are all well me dears...back later....I may post a pic of the dress I am wearing tonight...it's sparkly...I love sparkles...:)

Yeah with a 10miu and there was only a shadow line its bloody stupid, its been on all tests ive used surely i cant have any hcg in my body after the chemical :S even my frer had a shadow line its driving me insane x

Nat maybe it might be worth getting your gp to do some bloods....to to check out your bloods...there other types of hormones they measure when they want to check betas and hgc...I know they are arses here in the uk about getting bloods done but if you take in your tests and explain that it's really doing your head in and knowing will help the ttc process....knowing where you stand is important isn't it.

I'm sorry your tests are doing this too you...this is why I got so upset last cycle bc I just got sooo sick of it.

I really don't think you still have hgc left after the chemical...:thumbup:
The only way that could have happend is if your levels were super high and it's just taking forever to go,...do you have a slow metabolism nat?....not that it matters bc the hgc should be gone by now.:thumbup:
But a slow met can affect how long it takes ...

I think you have a good plan there nat with the weight loss ...something to focus on...how do you do it nat....do you diet- what sort of diet are you on?
I'm on the Scarsdale....-ha ha not tonight tho...I'm going to eat my lil socks off...wth one night won't hurt will it.lol...

Iv desided I will use 20 miu's from now on...I will have some backup 10's so I if I get a line then I will use one of theme o see if it's a genuine line or not....a good plan but there's always something to throw you off isn't there lol...

Okies..im cd 14 still habing o pains but cm has all dried up. So u think I shld count today as 1dpo? I believe actual o was cd 12 or 13 but i was still (wet feeling ) up until today..watcha think? Safe to say today is 1 dpo? If so it wld put my cycle right back to 27-28 days like normal...lemme know ladies..:) sorry bout ur shadows natalie..I wld defo get some bloods done to see wats up..I have heard some woman have a normal low hcg in there body all the time so maybe ur test s r picking it up? Idk..I wld go have hcg done at doc to see ..good luck. :)

So I am noticing today that the o pain is in my left side and today its more of a burning? Thinkin its possibly fluid from o'ing? Im pretty sure today wld b 1 dpo..let this tww begin!! I have dtd everyday for past 4 dats. Lol

Ive just checked cm and had browny/reddy blood only a little bit mixed in so im expecting af tomorrow now i took another test just before i checked and there was another shadow/barly visable line x

Nat - I hope you had a great date night! What did you order? Did you and Pete have a nice time? xx

Natalie -I am sorry about your crap test... sounds like AF may be coming with your spotting - you are due for AF tomorrow?? Did I read that right? seems early?

Talia - I didn't watch SOA - I don't get FX ugh! But I will be watching it tonight for sure! :) Watched the Boardwalk Empire premiere instead.. good show. But it's no Charlie!! lol

Barb - How was your celeb spotting? Any dreamy stars?? haha... Hope you had fun!

Well, 10DPO today... boobs are officially sore when I get up with no bra on - ouch. Same time as usual so I am not feeling optimistic.... Nothing else going on other than a mild pang here and there in my abdomen.. a little bit of cramping.

I may use an IC tomorrow am... not sure yet. I don't want to use my FRER until 12DPO because it should be accurate then right? ughhhhhhhhh dread!!!

So I had a dream that Macklemore (the rapper) was my boyfriend and he was a pretty amazing boyfriend haha.... I have a big crush on him so It must have haunted my dreams LOL!!

Im due af any day i didnt know how long my lp was. So if i start bleeding tomorrow that makes my lp 13days right? at least its been a regular cycle i guess i feel crampy now aswell x

And no nat i just stay within 1400 calories and try to get to the gym x

Hey Ladies! CD11 Over here & crickets. I should be Ovulating around CD16 so...5 days to go! I am thinking I will test over the weekend to at least get my O right. It's not stressful so why not right?!

Nice dream, Meg LOL...too funny.
I'm sorry to hear you feel like you're out. You never do know however. It's the progesterone that causes your PMS & its the same for pregnancy symptoms. Yes, at 12dpo you should have a very clear answer. Let us know what you decide!

And no, didn't go celeb spotting - friend wasn't feeling well & we postponed to today but she bailed on me. She's still sick. SO I booked myself in at the Ritz spa for a massage where I could totally run into a celebrity..possibly...and I'm going to walk about & have some fun on my own. We had the SD over tonight & honestly I'm just not in the mood for romper room tonight (haha). I really wanted to have some girlie fun tonight. Ugh anyway - party of 1!

Natalie, I'm sorry to hear that AF is on her way :(
I hope you will see your bfp again soon. I believe you will...you got pregnant right off the bat so I don't think you'll have trouble.

Momma, w/o tracking your O it's so hard to say but I've read that once your CM dries up then you've O'd...so you can go with an educated guess of 1dpo. Why not?!

Nat, how was your night with Pete? Hope you had a great time! And how are you feeling today - I hope you're in better spirits.
I will check out that diet you're on & see what this is all about :)
I'll respond to your email this week - It's been so busy to sit down & write out a big email but I haven't forgotten!

I have my appointment tomorrow with the new RE! I'm hoping he has some thing good to say. I just don't want to hear "yep well, nothing we can do. good luck". You know? I want to hear some thing different. Like they can fix me!
Tomorrow I'll see my TCM Practitioner too & we'll see if I'm ready for fertility herbs. I certainly hope so. Fingers crossed. I was gassy/bloated at the end of last week but I think I ate smth my stomach didn't agree with. This stupid stomach! Anyway she says the fertility herbs will make me very bloated/gassy so better that I'm not already. But I just want to move on with the show! So we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->