6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barb looking forward to hearing how that appointment goes :) I really hope its positive too

And nothing wrong with a party of one lol - I do that sometimes!! A massage sounds great... doing something for you :)

Im not 100% sure i even ovulated so i will see what next cycle is like for me, it looks like a 28day cycle for me and 12day lp i think i dont know how you work that out if i ovulated cd16 and 12dpo today, if i wake up tomorrow and am cd1 that makes a 12 day lp....confusing lol x

I wanted to share an article I read yesterday about unexplained infertility.
I tried to find the article to just paste but was unable to.
Basically the concept is to visualize yourself getting prepared for a baby. Rather than thinking "it didn't work this time, I'm not pregnant, what if I'm not pregnant" to think of yourself as pregnant & even expose yourself to the baby isle at the stores. Start planning in your head. It even suggest buying baby socks or some thing visually to look at daily that will get your brain/body & instincts into baby planning mode.

The woman who wrote it says that a lot of woman end up getting pregnant when they start an adoption process because they flip into baby planning mode. Your body becomes inviting for a baby, chemically it alters things in your brain & body.

Anyway just an interesting thought. Thing of yourself as pregnant & act like you are. What do you girls think? I'm actually going to do it this month!
And I'm going to start some meditative visualizations throughout my cycle. It's been proven to work!

Here is a site that offers audio meditation for each day of your cycle.
It's 15 minutes a day. I've heard so many great things about visualizaiton & fertility & even in other health situations. Personally, I'm big on alternative medicine. It's helped me on many levels throughout my life. And any of you that really know me by now knows I'll try anything I believe in. Anyway I'm thinking of purchasing this & giving it a shot. 15 minutes to me before bed, meditation - I think I can enjoy that!

https://www.circlebloom.com/get-started/

Wishing you the best, Natalie!
Just hang in there - your time will come :)
Are you thinking of using OPK or temping to see when/if you're ovulating?
As for Chemical - I had one & my levels went down & I ovulated the following cycle so I don't think it's still that....

Im just using opks my oh doesnt even know i use opks because he thinks thats trying to hard where as i think its helpful so i just do it anyway its not hurting anyone i was relaxed this cycle but i would be completely relaxed if i didnt use opks but i need to know when o happens so i cant drop them x

I wanted to share an article I read yesterday about unexplained infertility.
I tried to find the article to just paste but was unable to.
Basically the concept is to visualize yourself getting prepared for a baby. Rather than thinking "it didn't work this time, I'm not pregnant, what if I'm not pregnant" to think of yourself as pregnant & even expose yourself to the baby isle at the stores. Start planning in your head. It even suggest buying baby socks or some thing visually to look at daily that will get your brain/body & instincts into baby planning mode.

The woman who wrote it says that a lot of woman end up getting pregnant when they start an adoption process because they flip into baby planning mode. Your body becomes inviting for a baby, chemically it alters things in your brain & body.

Anyway just an interesting thought. Thing of yourself as pregnant & act like you are. What do you girls think? I'm actually going to do it this month!
And I'm going to start some meditative visualizations throughout my cycle. It's been proven to work!

If you find the link send away - that is really interesting. I cant see myself buying something though - that is scary to me. But visualizing I can do! Baby aisles? Why not lol.... this sounds very interesting.

Very cool concept barb! Why not give it a shot. It makes sense really so many times those bfps float in when your plans shift from ttc, like with adoption. Maybe it does have something to do with preparing for baby... I love hypnosis / meditating. Very neat!

And Meg, I watched the last half hour since oh started it before I was back from aqua size... 'twas pretty crazy!!

Meg, I posted the site for the audio files right after that post. Did you find it?
I bought it. There is a 14 day money back gaurantee (although I wont know in 14 days if I'm pregnant???) it should be a 30 day money back garuantee. Anyway like $50.
It's an audio file for each Cycle Day & a special one for Ovulation. My best friend said to me when I was doing IUI that I should visulize the egg being fertilized, etc...that these things do work. Our minds are powerful & I think it helps with stress.
Afterall, think about it...what's more inviting? Thinking "I'm not pregnant...I know I'm not" or starting to prepare for baby mentally/emotionally.

Meg, I hear you on buying a baby item BUT...maybe you could try just with baby socks. Or even just looking at baby stuff at the store I think is enough.
You know what's funny? The month I had my chemical pregnancy, I was browsing at baby stuff at Winners for my friend's baby & I bought some clothes thinking "I'll have a belly & this will fit great when I'm pregnant" & just started thinking positive. And that's the month I was pregnant. HOWEVER I did have a Chemical.

Anywho - I'm rambling. I'm going to try this. I have baby stuff already at home so I'm going to put this theory to the test & start planning for my unborn baby. Planning the stuff I'd like on Pinterest - just as if I were actually pregnant. Why not?!

Omg. This darn cold has seemed to have turned to a horrid sinus infection..my whole face hurts..sucks tryin to fall asleep w ur mouth open sobu can breathe!! Ugghh..ive worked to hard this cycle to go to doc for antibiotics so im gona have to search meds I can take that will b safe in case I get prego during this tww...hey, on the whole visualization of pregnancy before bfp..I am a firm believer of meditation..I doo think that wld work..wen I was ttc number two, my step father( my best friend ever) was a teacher at the school of metaphysics..he walked me through visual techniques to use throughout the cycle. Pre o, u need to visualize ur uterus, what it looks like and picture ur lining getting thicker, and an egg growing healthy to a mature state. Then around o, visualize the rupture and picture the sperm meeting and the whole process of conception...then each day, "feel" w ur mind, the fertilized egg traveling further towards the uterus until it rests and nestles tightly in the wall. But dont stop there...continue ur meditation and a pregnany wld continue..such as baby growing, healthy heart, lungs and such...I used my meditation during childbiirth to picture my cervix opening, and went through every step as a way of hypnotic birth. Unmedication homebirth is what I did w number two..my last baby was an unmedicated waterbirth were I actually delivered him myself. So yes...the steps of visualization and meditation is sumthin I totally believe and trust in..I have lost so much tough w it since my step dad died...:( 4 yrs ago on dec 17..terriblecr accident took him away.. I believe he was wat kept my mother healthy..right after his passing she was diagnosed w stage 4 small cell carcinoma..(nast y fast growing cancer) but 10yrs prior she had cervical cancer that he treated spiritually along w minor surgery and she was cured..so keep the faith cuz u have to fully believe in the whole process for it to work.

Im not sure if i count today as cd1 when i wipe theres blood not bright red but red and there i usually start in the morning full flow so im not sure if i need to count this as cd1 or wait til its heavier? X

Wow Momma, that's incredibly inspirational! Thank you for sharing your story.
And I'm sorry your step-father's gone. How is your mother doing now?

I bought the audio files. They are for each day of your cycle. So I'm going to give this a shot. 15 minutes before sleep - I have that time!
I believe that we are our own worst enemies & we have the capability of opening shut doors in our minds/bodies if we only believed & worked at it. It's incredible how much we can do for ourselves.

Im not sure if i count today as cd1 when i wipe theres blood not bright red but red and there i usually start in the morning full flow so im not sure if i need to count this as cd1 or wait til its heavier? X

I'd say as soon as AF is full force. I usually spot the day before.
I'm sorry she's arrived. Hang in there!

I bought the audio files. They are for each day of your cycle. So I'm going to give this a shot. 15 minutes before sleep - I have that time!
I believe that we are our own worst enemies & we have the capability of opening shut doors in our minds/bodies if we only believed & worked at it. It's incredible how much we can do for ourselves.

Thanks barb..and as far as mom, she doin much better..during her chemo and radiation (and brain radiation) she was too dwn to care for herself so I moved her in w me..but now she is 1yr remissikn and drivin me nuts like she used too..lol her hair is finally growing back, her appetive is good. She is just easily fatigued..but doin well considering the type of cancer..the survival rates for her type is only 6% percent after 4 yrs..but she had definately suprised docs so far so praying she keeps recovering..she is only 56..

Oh wow, Momma - 6%? It's incredible if she can recover.
I really hope she does. My mom has lung cancer. Early stages but we have been estranged & have a bad relationship so I'm not sure how it's going. When ever I ask she either ignores me or she brushes it off.

Argh my hips are in so much pain i am going to think as positive as possible this cycle x

Argh my hips are in so much pain i am going to think as positive as possible this cycle x

Im srry af is one way..:( af seems to ruins days on here frequently. But yeah..stay positive and join us in our meditations!! Stay positive and picture them eggys gettin mature for the upcoming cycle..!!:)

I'd say as soon as AF is full force. I usually spot the day before.
I'm sorry she's arrived. Hang in there!

Full flow is always CD1 - not spotting :)

Thanks barb..and as far as mom, she doin much better..during her chemo and radiation (and brain radiation) she was too dwn to care for herself so I moved her in w me..but now she is 1yr remissikn and drivin me nuts like she used too..lol her hair is finally growing back, her appetive is good. She is just easily fatigued..but doin well considering the type of cancer..the survival rates for her type is only 6% percent after 4 yrs..but she had definately suprised docs so far so praying she keeps recovering..she is only 56..

Wow Momma - Barb is right - very inspirational... very sorry about the loss of your step father. Your mother sounds like she is doing well in recovery - sending all the positive thoughts to you xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->