6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

OH Natalie, awesome!
Well I'm going to try & wait out as long as possible but at minimum 11dpo.
I think there really is no point any sooner than that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
Hahahaha ok the only ways see anything is if I stare long and hard and create a line!!! Hhaha even inverted I can make that happen!!

LOL Crazy nice test :)
Sorry to say I don't see a second line though :(

I am adament i am seeing those two pink lines at the end of this cycle i could be in for a big let down at the end but we will see.

No i no longer see the point in the stress of line spotting, squinting etc a bold pink line would be so much better x

Natalie, I agree - less stress, the better.
I try to tell myself..."you're either pregnant or not. You'll find out soon enough" LOL
I'm just impatient & too eager to wait for AF to show. But at least I don't have to start testing at 6dpo ;)

So Tomorrow I'm O & then Wednesday is 1dpo...so I get to test....on September 28th the earliest!

I agree w u all on the stress of testing early but I just cant help myself..I get sooo anxious so I just guess I hope to know somethin as soon as possible..

Hahaha I am with you momma!! This month we just chilled...didn't even try and look at me...still testing! Hahaha it sucks getting negatives....but the suspense kills me so I just have to anyway!! Next month I think we will actually try again...so just imagine my testing will be worse!! Hahahaha I am awful!

Momma I'm the same as you! I'm trying to break tradition this month.
I hope I can make it without loosing my mind :)

Yeah the suspense - I understand that. That's how I am too!

Well I had a kinda good thing happen..lol I was gona pee on my last stick just to get rid of it to force myself to wait til 11 dpo..well, just as I was finishing peein I dropped it I. The toilet!!! Bahaha..well not gona be tearin open that test..it wemt in trash to stay! Ewwww darn it!! Well now I officially have no more so I guess I will wait until friday when I go bk into town for more tests..lol friday shld put me right at like 11 dpo so that shld b fine..

Well I had a kinda good thing happen..lol I was gona pee on my last stick just to get rid of it to force myself to wait til 11 dpo..well, just as I was finishing peein I dropped it I. The toilet!!! Bahaha..well not gona be tearin open that test..it wemt in trash to stay! Ewwww darn it!! Well now I officially have no more so I guess I will wait until friday when I go bk into town for more tests..lol friday shld put me right at like 11 dpo so that shld b fine..

bwahahaha :haha: that's the universe saying...Momma, don't test!!!!
I've had this happen to me before. So upsetting LOL:dohh:

Nat & Meg, where are you ladies?!

Meg have you heard about the WSIB job yet?!

Nat, how are you - are we going to O at the same time?!

**crickets**

Hi ladies....cd12 here...:)
Opk still isn't positive yet barbs...I seem to have gone over the 12/13 and over to the 15/16/17 ...blah!...lol

Sorry I been Mia for a few days...I didn't get my drunk ass to bed till gone 3am on Saturday and then I was up again at 5:30am (still completely sloshed) lol...I had to go and fix my step dads oxygen machine back up as it seems to have frozen over and then I went food shopping (horrible experiance when hung over yuk.,!!!!)
Then there was still no rest for the wicked I had to come home and cook up some for for the hungry monsters...all I wanted to do was curle up on the sofa and cry with utter crummyness.:dohh:

So barns yep I do do the meditations...not all the time all be it but I do try...I sometimes wonder off and end up thinking of somthing else tho lol...but lastnight I managed to stayed focused...with my backside in the air lol tmi...classy eh.lol

I too feel asleep whilst remaining focused...sooooo relaxing isn't it.
I woke up with sore hips halfway through the night and threw my pillow out of the bed groaning like an oap.lmao.

So the past few days have been a total nightmare....Harry is cutting his finall back teath! What a nightmare it's been...he won't eat much and is in the maddest of moods ever...and his temps have been swinging all over the place...shame.

I think the pact is me you barbs meg natalieexo ...I think somebody popped into the thread but never replyed tho..

I have only one test in the bathroom too....I should totally go and remove that! :thumbup:
I do not intend to order any untill I get my cover line on my temps chart.and if they turn up too early I shall have them hidden from me! Lol

Meg ....I'm so sorry af got you Hun.booo to that witch.what a slut she is!...:hugs:
Natalie...you have a good plan there Hun...determination is good but like you say- try not to set yourself up for a a huge fall ...it sux bad and this is why we are doing the pact...we are sick of the dissapiontment and the winding ourselfs up...even if it's only for the one cycle atleast we are giving ourselfs a mentle/emotional break...
But all the same I like your plan.:thumbup:

Talia...ouch love I hope your alright...let us know your ok won't you...:hugs:

Momma...lol...I loving your posts about testing...the naughty friend the mother dosnt want us hanging around with lol...

Ashley....I'm watching your test with EXCITMENT...hope you get your bfp too.:thumbup:

Well ladies...I hope to be back again tonight but I can't garentee this as lil man is being a right pain in the backside today and has had me on my toes since 5am this morning...I am pooped lol...bless his heart.

Hope your having a great evening me petals...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

I really wish it was time for me to ovulate i hate waiting lol seems like this day is bloody dragging i see a very slow week on my horizon....urgh....not cool x

So my sis n law that kept bringin me tests last mo th just came by..and wat she bring?? Ohhh yes..a damn frer insisti g I pee..lmao well here it is..original state..lmao..7 dpo!

Attachments

• IMG_20130916_144124.jpg
    IMG_20130916_144124.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
I may see grey if I squint. Color looks distorded cuz ohone made me change pixel siz cuz it wldnt upload..

Hi barb! And everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA I had a funeral today so I haven't been around much. Just got home and put on my comfies and I am parked in front of the TV woo! Lol

Barb and Nat get O'ing!!! Lol. What cd are you now barb ?

Momma you are still so early ! Fingers crossed those lines darken :)

As for me , cd2 and I am having painful cramps yuck! Can't wait for AF to be over.

So my consult appt with the fertility clinic is next Monday. Finally got the courage to bring it up with DH today and he's anxious but we are going :) I told him it won't be as bad as he thinks and we need the basic testing done. If everything comes back clear I am more than happy to keep ttc for awhile without any Intervention. That would be ideal. If its something like my hormones id like to know so we can get on it! If its something easily correctable what a waste to sit around and not know now ... Wish me luck that we test
Ok girls. I am nervous. It's not like we will learn much at the consult anyways but apparently they will do a pelvic exam and give us requisitions for blood work and semen prob.

Busy week ahead of us. Wedding this weekend too. Ahhh

Miss you gals xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"