6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

PS: Nat, your friend did a crummy thing and you deserve to be treated well. You deserve loyalty. If she can't do that then move on is what I'd say. Perhaps you should confront your anger. See her reaction. Anyway, good luck xo

We can test together!!!:) I will try to wait until Monday hahaha!! That line on mine is pink...but it should be crazy early for a line...so not to sure...
And your black and white photo you can see the line definitely!!! I saw it on both pics u posted!!!:):):)

Sweet..maybe I can get a test before monday..lol can I ask u what or if u havin any sympt? I just have a lot of cm today. But noda on anything else..

Everytime I use the restroom and wipe I have lots of cm on the paper...a few days ago I had blood streaked cm...but it was the day after bd....so...dnt know if that meant anything...I have had cramping...almost like ov cramps...and my boobs are super sore...but they always are after ov.... what r ur symptoms??! I like hoarder style ordered pg tests...lol so I have lots... but I got 2 different brands this time....so I dnt know if they are crap or good yet....

Wake up n pee woman!! Haha

Hahaha I had planned to sleep until at least 10 this am! But my buddy is so excited about the Cowboys game at noon today that he called and woke me up just now!! Ok....I will get on it!! Hahaha I drank a lot of water last night so I hope that doesn't mess with my pee!! Hahaha be back shortly! I still think that it may just be that test though, because it is crazy early...we shall see though!

I think I'm far from O.
Opks aren't close to positive, noticed no ewcm...hrm.
Balls for a long cycle.

We can test together!!!:) I will try to wait until Monday hahaha!! That line on mine is pink...but it should be crazy early for a line...so not to sure...
And your black and white photo you can see the line definitely!!! I saw it on both pics u posted!!!:):):)

Sweet..maybe I can get a test before monday..lol can I ask u what or if u havin any sympt? I just have a lot of cm today. But noda on anything else..

Everytime I use the restroom and wipe I have lots of cm on the paper...a few days ago I had blood streaked cm...but it was the day after bd....so...dnt know if that meant anything...I have had cramping...almost like ov cramps...and my boobs are super sore...but they always are after ov.... what r ur symptoms??! I like hoarder style ordered pg tests...lol so I have lots... but I got 2 different brands this time....so I dnt know if they are crap or good yet....

Wake up n pee woman!! Haha

Hahaha I had planned to sleep until at least 10 this am! But my buddy is so excited about the Cowboys game at noon today that he called and woke me up just now!! Ok....I will get on it!! Hahaha I drank a lot of water last night so I hope that doesn't mess with my pee!! Hahaha be back shortly! I still think that it may just be that test though, because it is crazy early...we shall see though!

Yay!!! I b waitin

Ok...here is today's test...I tweaked it a little.....I don't think I can see a dang thing on this one! Booooo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
Ohhh boo..well its still wayyyy early!! Im at wally now pickin up tests! Lol I will post soon as I buy , get home n pee!

Hey af dying down now i passed something greyish yesterday it was strange but didnt think anything of it just thought i'd mention it, still got one very sore boob which is odd.

Something wierd happened to me last night i had a nightmare where my family took me to a grave stone that had my name on and a date and then walking away my mam burst out crying and said she was dying of cancer i woke up at the word cancer but was really scared to open my eyes because i felt like when i opened them i would see someone it took me ages to shake the feeling and fall back to sleep i didnt open my eyes once though i felt really hot but my skin was freezing i wanted to wake oh up badly but i didnt. He then told me this morning before i mentioned it that he woke up feeling like someone was there, it was strange i've rang my mam to see if she is ok and stuff i panicked because she isnt well i have dreamt about her health getting worse twice in two weeks xx

Ohhh boo..well its still wayyyy early!! Im at wally now pickin up tests! Lol I will post soon as I buy , get home n pee!

I will be waiting!!!! :):):)

Oh so I peed..and noda! Lol I can see a super faint line if I like hold it uo to the light n stuff..bahaha .but defo a bfn..lol I have one left cuz I got two pack sonim gona force myself to hold out til at least tuesday..but even then, tuesday is like 7 days from af..lol maybe I shld wait til thurs..cuz thats still terribly early.

Hey af dying down now i passed something greyish yesterday it was strange but didnt think anything of it just thought i'd mention it, still got one very sore boob which is odd.

Something wierd happened to me last night i had a nightmare where my family took me to a grave stone that had my name on and a date and then walking away my mam burst out crying and said she was dying of cancer i woke up at the word cancer but was really scared to open my eyes because i felt like when i opened them i would see someone it took me ages to shake the feeling and fall back to sleep i didnt open my eyes once though i felt really hot but my skin was freezing i wanted to wake oh up badly but i didnt. He then told me this morning before i mentioned it that he woke up feeling like someone was there, it was strange i've rang my mam to see if she is ok and stuff i panicked because she isnt well i have dreamt about her health getting worse twice in two weeks xx

Oo I hate vivid dreams of that nature..hard to getbit outta the brain..:(

Cd5 and af is over so i'm ready to get going, shame ovulation seems so far away.....x

Hey Ladies, FINALLY I got a positive OPK. I was a bit bummed yesterday.
But this morning - blazing positive! So gotta make sure to BD.
I"ve been doing my Meditation since CD12. I'm not sure how effective it is this late in the game but it cant hurt right? I fell asleep doing it...that's the second time I passed out. But apparently it still works through your subconscious!

How's every doing today?
Nat, did your OPK turn positive yet?!

Attachments

• CD16.jpg
    CD16.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey Ladies, FINALLY I got a positive OPK. I was a bit bummed yesterday.
But this morning - blazing positive! So gotta make sure to BD.
I"ve been doing my Meditation since CD12. I'm not sure how effective it is this late in the game but it cant hurt right? I fell asleep doing it...that's the second time I passed out. But apparently it still works through your subconscious!

How's every doing today?
Nat, did your OPK turn positive yet?!

Wow that is a blazin opk!!! Get under the sheets woman!!! Lok keep that rear end up n the air!! Keeo ur mediations goin..even like right after u dtd..u shld take 5 min or so to imagine them lil spermy swimming up to ur egg!!

I am 7dpo today! Whoop! Lol feeling absolutely nuttin..felt more prego last cycle for sure..I have little cm..no nauseau, no sore boobs, lil sex drive..absolutely nuthin! Im gona try n hold off on anymore testin til at least 9 dpo. Lol but I dnt know if my willpower is strong enuf. Haha

Thanks Momma! LOL - funny - well I hope to entice hubby tonight & I'll do my meditation after DTD...I think that'd be good. There is one special one for Ovulation.

Momma - try to hold off until 11dpo like the rest of us :)
We're trying to go for a less stressful cycle with the squinting & deciphering of lines that aren't really there. What do you say?! It's hard & tempting but I think it would be good :)
You can totally do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo

I can say I will try!! Lol my willpower sux..expecially since I have 1 more in the house..lol if it wasnt here I cld prolly do it..

hide the test!!!! far away from your washroom!

Meg, Nat & I made a pact to not test until 11dpo the earliest.
I forget if anyone else joined us?!
Is there anyone I'm missing????

Im in the pact but i might push the boat out and go for 12dpo this time, i am positive thinking this time, i hope i ovulate on time earlier would be even better but i doubt that, we will be bd'ing from friday this week right through to the following saturday we will be covered lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->