6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

It defo darker than yest...yesterday I had to open it to see the line..lol

Oh and Barb I totally forgot to mention yes I finally heard from the WSIB on Friday after
5pm when I was packing for ottawa. I made the cut so that's good but now more waiting to see if I will actually get an offer or not. Could be soon. Could be a month. Could be 6 months or never! We will see. Rumours say there are training groups soon this fall so we will see xx

Momma I defo see somthing on your test!!! :)

Meg...Yaye...they called back...and you made the cut woohoo :happydance:
Lets hope they call you in pretty darn soon eh.:thumbup: :)
I am wishing you all the luck for you and dh meg...I know it must be very nerve racking for you both :hugs: I will for sure be thinkingof you.<3
Oh and sorry to hear of those cramps...what a cow bag that witch is.i hope the pains goes away pronto.

Natalie...sorry to hear you finding the wait a drag...try to enjoy this part tho love...it's the least worrying and least stressful part of the whole cycle.:thumbup: ...lets call it our "sanity break" lol....
I get you tho...you just want to get the show back on the road.lol

Momma....you get that butt to wally and buy some tests girl...I am on the edge of my darn seat here lmao....test test test...(hang on :wacko: ain't I going against everything this pact is about here :rofl: ) :dohh:
Bahahaaa

Well ladies tonight's opk was so much darker...I am defo going to get my pozzy within roughly 48 hrs.....woop woop...
Looks like I will be 1dpo by cd 15/16 ...not too bad I suppose...I'm just impatient ha ha...
I am having sharp o twinges (not pain) on both my left and right sides of folly tubes...I wonder if I double o...now THAT Would be amaizballs! :)

So I'm sat alone tonight watching REALLY crummy low budget films...it's nice to have some me time again...I'm shattered tho..I really should get to bed...:dohh:

Hope all is well with you all my dears...night night for now... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

:) :) :) xxx

Momma I defo see somthing on your test!!! :)

Meg...Yaye...they called back...and you made the cut woohoo :happydance:
Lets hope they call you in pretty darn soon eh.:thumbup: :)
I am wishing you all the luck for you and dh meg...I know it must be very nerve racking for you both :hugs: I will for sure be thinkingof you.<3
Oh and sorry to hear of those cramps...what a cow bag that witch is.i hope the pains goes away pronto.

Natalie...sorry to hear you finding the wait a drag...try to enjoy this part tho love...it's the least worrying and least stressful part of the whole cycle.:thumbup: ...lets call it our "sanity break" lol....
I get you tho...you just want to get the show back on the road.lol

Momma....you get that butt to wally and buy some tests girl...I am on the edge of my darn seat here lmao....test test test...(hang on :wacko: ain't I going against everything this pact is about here :rofl: ) :dohh:
Bahahaaa

Well ladies tonight's opk was so much darker...I am defo going to get my pozzy within roughly 48 hrs.....woop woop...
Looks like I will be 1dpo by cd 15/16 ...not too bad I suppose...I'm just impatient ha ha...
I am having sharp o twinges (not pain) on both my left and right sides of folly tubes...I wonder if I double o...now THAT Would be amaizballs! :)

So I'm sat alone tonight watching REALLY crummy low budget films...it's nice to have some me time again...I'm shattered tho..I really should get to bed...:dohh:

Hope all is well with you all my dears...night night for now... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

:) :) :) xxx

Wldnt that b somethin nat!!! A dbl o!! Saweeeet!! Go getbin the sack and catch that eggy..lol and I sooo wana go to wally but gota wait!! Lol (im gona try anywho..) lol

Yeah true i do just wana get on with it i think i'm just feeling sorry for myself to be honest but as of tomorrow i have plans and i get my hair done on friday thank god so my hair will be all nice for shopping and cinema with oh on saturday, next week is my fertile week and i plan to see oh everyday since i am going away on the saturday i wana see him everyday plus it will be a bonus to bd everyday for ttc i just wish i could ovulate on cd 14 so i got in some days after ovulation lol i'm back on my diet aswell lost 1lb so far so thats good. i hope to lose 4lbs more before i go away...wishful thinking lol xxx

Good mornin everyone..time goes sooo slow wen ur waitin to test..booo! 8Dpo here..have no tests..lol so forced to wait. :( I dnt like waiting.

Good mornin everyone..time goes sooo slow wen ur waitin to test..booo! 8Dpo here..have no tests..lol so forced to wait. :( I dnt like waiting.

Momma - Think you can join our 11DPO pact?? You can do it!!

So I just heard from my friend who is going to the same fertility clinic as me. She had her consult in August and they put her on progesterone before she started any cycle monitoring or anything... it took one cycle of progesterone and she is preg! Now she is 9 weeks and she just told me today. I am really happy she had that experience after a year of TTC unsuccessfully... she didn't even have a chemical or anything. So she raves about the clinic of course and says the upside to being there when you get Pg is you get extra first trimester care - plenty of ultrasounds and bloodword that you wouldn't get in a regular stream pregnancy... This made me feel a bit more optimistic and I hope I am as lucky as her.

Hey hey ladies!!! Omg I just watched breaking bad from the other night!! Holy moly it was crazy and sad!!! eek and SOA tonight!! :):)
How is everyone???? I am good. I haven't tested again because I have gained self control....hahahaha jk jk jk this mornings test had a shadow line...but that was exactly what it was....no color at all!
Hope all is well
Oh and momma- I saw a line on that test too!!!!

Hey Girlies,

I have lots to catch up & at the same time I'm slammed with work & my life this week so sorry I'm a bit MIA & not too wordy!

Meg, great to hear you made the cut with WSIB - good luck!!! FX FX

Nat, hope you will get a positive OPK soon!
Today I'm supposedly Ovulating...we didn't get a chance to BD last night when my OPK was positive which I wasn't too happy about. We DTD this morning but I'm not sure if my timing this month was optimal or not. Oh well, we'll find out soon eh?
I did the meditation this morning but more just visualization than meditation.

Momma, I saw a shadow on the test but no colour so I'm confused. Are you taking another test today?

Crazy, are those the tests that were crappy?

Hey Girlies,

I have lots to catch up & at the same time I'm slammed with work & my life this week so sorry I'm a bit MIA & not too wordy!

Meg, great to hear you made the cut with WSIB - good luck!!! FX FX

Nat, hope you will get a positive OPK soon!
Today I'm supposedly Ovulating...we didn't get a chance to BD last night when my OPK was positive which I wasn't too happy about. We DTD this morning but I'm not sure if my timing this month was optimal or not. Oh well, we'll find out soon eh?
I did the meditation this morning but more just visualization than meditation.

Momma, I saw a shadow on the test but no colour so I'm confused. Are you taking another test today?

Crazy, are those the tests that were crappy?
The one from this morning was a wondfo....out of the 50 pack I ordered a while back.....I am out of the blue ones that gave me the pink Evaps.....unfortunately with every batch I have had I have gotten lots of Evaps! That's why I keep level headed when I see something on them! Hahaha I don't get excited unless it gets darker...which hasn't ever happened this far!
Hopefully your timing will have been perfect this month!!

Ok CD3.. crickets... lol.

I ordered some more OPK and IC's today from my usual place... this time I ordered the ultra sensitive IC's... why not bahhh

Don't know what I will be doing this month with the clinic though - probably not much more than bloodwork

So I just heard from my friend who is going to the same fertility clinic as me. She had her consult in August and they put her on progesterone before she started any cycle monitoring or anything... it took one cycle of progesterone and she is preg! Now she is 9 weeks and she just told me today. I am really happy she had that experience after a year of TTC unsuccessfully... she didn't even have a chemical or anything. So she raves about the clinic of course and says the upside to being there when you get Pg is you get extra first trimester care - plenty of ultrasounds and bloodword that you wouldn't get in a regular stream pregnancy... This made me feel a bit more optimistic and I hope I am as lucky as her.

Hey Hun,

I read that you have your consult on Monday & there should be no delays this time b/c of Hubby right?! I think at this point, it's more than fair that you guys go to the appointment & stuff. Honestly as far as he's concerned, he'll have to do regular Semen Analysis & Blood work but the hard part is on your end - the endless poking & prodding so he shouldn't be too worried. Neither should you! This is the beginning of the start to getting pregnant!!!

Glad to hear it worked out for your friend. Sounds to me she probably had Progesterone deficiency & they must have noted this in her blood work.
You'll have to let us know how your first Consult goes...fingers crossed!!!
It's a lot of information at once, I'll warn you. Maybe you can prepare with notes if you have any questions or to take any notes you may want.
And I'm sure you'll do Cycle Monitoring to see how things are going. That's what happened with me - & then they just told me when I was Ovulating & so when best to BD...that was the first CM.
I'm excited for you that it's finally here! :happydance:

Hi ladies....about to take my evening opk....it's a bit earlier than my usual time...but I am having lots of sharp twinges something's defo gearing up...I will probe take another later tonight...ha ha what a m I like.:dohh:

Meg that's great news for your friend.:thumbup:
I'm with barbs be sure to tell us everything they say...I'm so eager to hear what there plan is for you both.:)

Barbs...hopefull you have caught eggy...:thumbup:

So oh came home lastnight from work and he has been talking with colleagues about ttc...(bless)
However I feel slightly patronised with one of his colleagues advice....I means thanks for your advice but PLEASE.....like I don't know what I'm doing.jeeeeez.lol

Anyways he said that he and his wife tried for a long while and they ended up having lots Of tests and cm done....they were told to make sure they have sex in the 11th day EVERY cycle and somewhere down the line they WILL catch eggy...it worked for them but I do wonder if there was any other kind of intervention involved with them...I mean cd11 every cycle? It just seems a tad bit early that's all....maybe she o'd early who knows?

So wish me luck ladies I'm off to pee on that stick and hopefully it's nice and bright.:) fx .

:) :) :). Xxx

Hey Hun,

I read that you have your consult on Monday & there should be no delays this time b/c of Hubby right?! I think at this point, it's more than fair that you guys go to the appointment & stuff. Honestly as far as he's concerned, he'll have to do regular Semen Analysis & Blood work but the hard part is on your end - the endless poking & prodding so he shouldn't be too worried. Neither should you! This is the beginning of the start to getting pregnant!!!

Glad to hear it worked out for your friend. Sounds to me she probably had Progesterone deficiency & they must have noted this in her blood work.
You'll have to let us know how your first Consult goes...fingers crossed!!!
It's a lot of information at once, I'll warn you. Maybe you can prepare with notes if you have any questions or to take any notes you may want.
And I'm sure you'll do Cycle Monitoring to see how things are going. That's what happened with me - & then they just told me when I was Ovulating & so when best to BD...that was the first CM.
I'm excited for you that it's finally here! :happydance:

Thanks Barb....Yes I hope we will just start with some blood work and basic tests and go from there. I expect a lot of info for sure but I don't want to get too crazy at first.

yes my friend did have low progesterone... so lets see what I've got lol...maybe something as simple?! maybe nothing?! fingers crossed.

I am excited too... I hope I am pg this year arghhhh

I was planning on bringing with me my last year's cycle information, tell them any supplements we take, tell them about my chemical, OPK's, etc.

Other than that I have no idea what to inform them of lol

oh yes my vaginosis but they have those results too. and my ultrasound results.

Hello Nat!

Good luck with the OPK...hope it's positive!!!

I've wondered about 'feeling' ovulation. I never feel them.
Actually I had thought last year I felt ovulation a bit - a heavy feeling near the ovaries but I never really knew. Anyway this cycle for some reason my uterus area & stuff just feels different. I feel like I have more symptoms from my cycle & I've felt almost cramps but not sure if that's really what that is?
Anyway wonders me if its acupuncture that's changing things.

Also about the advice you got - that is strange. Woman don't ovulate around the same time. CD 11? What does that even mean? Sperm can live up to 5 days & can hang out waiting for your eggs to be ready. So yes you can do it that early & maybe those are the sperm that win but really? I think that's odd advise & really - wouldn't a doctor say that then ? LOL>..oh geez if all it took was to BD on CD11 then what have I been doing?!?! :)

Ha! Sorry Nat, I just had to comment and LAUGH!!! What idiotic advice! My conception cycle was my earliest O at cd 21 (cd 24, 24 and 27 prior) since coming off bcp... Cd 11 to BD??? As if! Would take years if ever!

Glad oh is talking about it, I'm sure it's a stressful journey but you are definitely doing everything right!!

Ps. Congrats on the job call Meg and I'm excited to see how your appt goes, could be prog for you too with that early spotting! Hope it's a good experience and hopefully some good news too!!
And excited to see these lines on your test everyone!

Hey Meg,

You don't want to a cycle of Cycle Monitoring? It would be really good.
You'll be told your uterus lining measurements & your follicles - get a better look to make sure all is in good working order in there ;)
I found it fascinating. Yes, early mornings, but also they tell you when you O so you dont have to think about it at all.

Oh Meg, you know exactly how I feel. I want to be pregnant this year. That's all I'm asking - this year!!!!!
Well I'm told June 10th due date if I get pregnant this cycle. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->