6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ill try this..I did it in b&w..

Attachments

• IMG_20130914_163608.jpg
    IMG_20130914_163608.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Well we shld test together..:))) I will do another on prolly wed mornin..

That is a frer and im only 5-6dpo..lol just had an urge but it was the only test I had..:( I will test prolly on wed...figure if that is a possible start of a bfp then it shld b nice and dark by wed!! But wow..urs is soooo pink..im mean not even a squinter! Unbelievable. Wat kind of test is that?

So I ordered some different tests this time.... Going to post a pic...the package doesn't say what they are called.... Just wondering if they are known for Evaps....took this test just too see because it is far to early for anything to show up even if I were pg....so if they are famous for them I will know not to order again!! I couldn't make the no poas pact!! Hahahaha not self control!! Lol this one really was just to test

We can test together!!!:) I will try to wait until Monday hahaha!! That line on mine is pink...but it should be crazy early for a line...so not to sure...
And your black and white photo you can see the line definitely!!! I saw it on both pics u posted!!!:):):)

We can test together!!!:) I will try to wait until Monday hahaha!! That line on mine is pink...but it should be crazy early for a line...so not to sure...
And your black and white photo you can see the line definitely!!! I saw it on both pics u posted!!!:):):)

Sweet..maybe I can get a test before monday..lol can I ask u what or if u havin any sympt? I just have a lot of cm today. But noda on anything else..

Sweet..maybe I can get a test before monday..lol can I ask u what or if u havin any sympt? I just have a lot of cm today. But noda on anything else..

Everytime I use the restroom and wipe I have lots of cm on the paper...a few days ago I had blood streaked cm...but it was the day after bd....so...dnt know if that meant anything...I have had cramping...almost like ov cramps...and my boobs are super sore...but they always are after ov.... what r ur symptoms??! I like hoarder style ordered pg tests...lol so I have lots... but I got 2 different brands this time....so I dnt know if they are crap or good yet....

Wow momma and Ashley! You both have lines :)
I really hope this is the start of your bfp's....good luck girls...:happydance:

Well cd 11 for me...my opk last was quite dark but not positive yet...I wonder what today brings.lol

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Everytime I use the restroom and wipe I have lots of cm on the paper...a few days ago I had blood streaked cm...but it was the day after bd....so...dnt know if that meant anything...I have had cramping...almost like ov cramps...and my boobs are super sore...but they always are after ov.... what r ur symptoms??! I like hoarder style ordered pg tests...lol so I have lots... but I got 2 different brands this time....so I dnt know if they are crap or good yet....

If u have more tests u shld totally test again..I wana see!!! Hurry and pee woman! Lol and I too have lots of cm and mild o cramps. Havent noticed nuttinbother than that..my cervix has dropped lower since o and has closed and become firmer..but I seem to do that every cycle so idk..and I dnt trust my little line cuz I had lines on my tests last cycle tgat were odvisously bfn..but urs r soooo pink its hard to deny.. hurry and pee cuz I wana see!!!

Wow momma and Ashley! You both have lines :)
I really hope this is the start of your bfp's....good luck girls...:happydance:

Well cd 11 for me...my opk last was quite dark but not positive yet...I wonder what today brings.lol

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Yay..guess its time forbu to get in the sack...lol I started havin o pain on cd 12 but guessin I prolly oed on cd 13..guess we shall see, I will get that bfp or af..if I get af I guess I will yet again confirm my accuracy w o..I always have 3 days of pain but still hard to pinpoint which of the 3 days I actuallg drop the egg..lol I also did not have any ewcm this month sonim hopin that dnt cause a prob...I thought I wld have expecially since I was taking the robuttusin pre o...guess we will see, im not good at waiting. Lol. It drives me literally insane.

Hi ladies. Hate to post and run but still in Ottawa and catching the train home in a few hours.

Af showed this morning. 27 day cycle like last month. Usually I am 28-30. Ugh. Cd1 for me .....ugh!!!!

Best of luck to everyone check In soon xx

Excited to watch out for these potential bfps!
Sorry AF got you but it sounds like you got a nice weekend out of town before she crashed your party! Damn witch!
AFM I took a pretty big biff last night :( we walked to get ice cream with Kurtis's parents and on the way back I was jogging with the dog and circled back up to them and Kurtis called her so she sped up, I kept up with her until she ran right past Kurtis and to his parents who were a few feet behind. Since I thought she'd stop at Kurtis I started slowing down when I got yanked by the leash and couldn't get my feet back under me fast enough, splatted right there face first on the pavement and winded myself pretty good. Scraped my elbow the worst and my thigh and foot, put a hole in my shorts pocket where my phone was. Kurtis was soo worried but I was just banged up. Checked up on bub with the Doppler and hr was fine but took a bit to find since I think it got shook out of its regular spot!
Sigh I'm sure ill be sore today, silly me!

Excited to watch out for these potential bfps!
Sorry AF got you but it sounds like you got a nice weekend out of town before she crashed your party! Damn witch!
AFM I took a pretty big biff last night :( we walked to get ice cream with Kurtis's parents and on the way back I was jogging with the dog and circled back up to them and Kurtis called her so she sped up, I kept up with her until she ran right past Kurtis and to his parents who were a few feet behind. Since I thought she'd stop at Kurtis I started slowing down when I got yanked by the leash and couldn't get my feet back under me fast enough, splatted right there face first on the pavement and winded myself pretty good. Scraped my elbow the worst and my thigh and foot, put a hole in my shorts pocket where my phone was. Kurtis was soo worried but I was just banged up. Checked up on bub with the Doppler and hr was fine but took a bit to find since I think it got shook out of its regular spot!
Sigh I'm sure ill be sore today, silly me!

Omg!! That wld b scary!! Thats y I dnt have dogs anymore..lol good thing ur ok thoygh fpr sure!! We used to raise rottweilers and wolfs..lol so got used to big dogs but sure spent a lot of time of the ground myself. Gettin jumped on and knocked down as well as the joke pups play wrappin u up in there leash then taking a sprint. Lol but glad u r o.k.!!

Ya I've always had big dogs and I was surprised I fell actually, my centre of gravity is to blame I think, because normally my balance is 100% I can go rollerblading and running with her no problem even when she does see a squirrel or something! And I so expected her to run right into Kurtis's arms not blow right past him haha guess she likes her grandparents more!

Ya I've always had big dogs and I was surprised I fell actually, my centre of gravity is to blame I think, because normally my balance is 100% I can go rollerblading and running with her no problem even when she does see a squirrel or something! And I so expected her to run right into Kurtis's arms not blow right past him haha guess she likes her grandparents more!

Lol..what kind of dog is she?

Wake up n pee woman!! Haha

Hey Ladies!

Meg glad you've had fun in Ottawa. Love it there...I should have told you guys to go eat at Big Easy...best resto in Ottawa I swears but it didn't come to mind. Doh!!! What hotel did you stay in? What you guys do? Sorry AF showed hun.

Nat your posts were hilarious!!!!
I've had drunken nights like that too. Haha you're a hoot. Hope you're recovered! I had an almost positive OPK yesterday too...haven't tested yet today.
I've been doing my meditation... Very relaxing. Nat would you be interested in daily fertility visualization?! Be honest.

For you ladies with possible bfps, good luck!!! I see the lines. Good luck!!!! Keep us posted on retests. Any testing this morning?!

AFM...been a really busy weekend. We ran our 5K race yesterday morning. We ran for our daughter for SickKids hospital. It totally sipped me out. I hit IKEA with SD and bought new curtains and an area rug...I have to go back to exchange rugs. I'll show you guys later :p
I'm seeing my friend Sandra for the last time today before she parts for the UK. She plans to be back for a visit in June so I won't feel too bad. I hope. So weird.

Hugs to all and fingers crossed for a bfp. I'll let you ladies know when my opk if positive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->