6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Nat,

I am so sorry. I felt this way last month - even about possibly taking anti-depressants because I was just so done feeling horrible about all this & my life in general.
I hope you kick this feeling soon. And if you need to see someone, you should. Could you go to a counselor? I have a fantastic woman I go to when I feel like I can't handle the world anymore. And she brings me great comfort. It's hard to talk always to friends & family because they can only say/do so much & they dont know how to deal with a person who is having trouble conceiving.

And I"ve been feeling good this month but you know what, my OPK didnt turn positive or even close on the day I thought it would & I started to get that panic feeling that I'd get with pregnancy tests. And I hated it!!!! I didn't want to go down that road again. It only lasted 1 day & I got my positive the day after. But I am really making a concious effort to keep really busy!
It's hard that you're home so much so I understand. But try to do stuff for you or with your son & away from things that are TTC...even if that means you need a break from this site. Or lessen the amount of times you log in. I believe it'll help.

We're here for you, always! Stay strong xoxoxoxox

Barb I think you really said it well.

Nat - it is so true - I often have cycles of this myself. Having someone to talk to can make all the difference in the world.

Are there services in your area? for a counselor or psychologist/psychiatrist? I have seen both in my years lol - I really do recommend - it may make a big difference before trying meds.

We are here for you - You are a tough cookie - xoxoxoxox

Awe thankyou ladies...:) :flower: ....

Nat meg barbs....I totally feel so crap..li am paniky and down all at once...I am trying not to think about it....bc I panik...what if I never have another child again...Harry would be so lonely :(
What if he was a mirrical.??. What if I'm not actually meant to have children and we just "got lucky"

Ha ha I want at least another two and I worry about hitting 40 and time running out!
I only have 7years left lol...

Barbs meg you are so right...seeing so one would help for sure.:thumbup: however the waiting list is Giiiiiinormous here.lol...even private is a long wait.

I will see how I go for a little while more (maybe I'm just having a wak time) and then I will go to see my gp and go from there.
Getting out more would probably help too...being busy is not a an issue..l have a shed load on my plate lol...but maybe I should have some quality time for my immediate family and myself...
I have a habit of putting myself last ALOT lol....

Ahhhhhh pha....I suppose life is grating on me a bit ....a good nights sleep will help ii hope...last night was an awfull one...and when I did sleep I had nightmares....

Actually one very wierd one too lol...I dreamt about Jesus....disguised as a charity worker and he fell in love with me....eh!!!!......I could feel myself in my dream saying wtf!....ha haha...
Anyways as it turned out I refused his heart and he turned out to be Jesus.....now that's just fucking wierd....what the hell and why the hell! Ha ha ha...
I was then told I would suffer the conciquenses...uh oh...what does that mean.
Hopefully that absolute complete opposite...bc I always turn my dreams around...well except for the funny ones...lol...

So talking about sleep this is where I intend to go now...to the land of zed...or atleast try anyways....

Thankyou so much lovelys....you have your selfs a good night too...and with a bit of luck I can grace you all with my fabulous blaring opks tmr...fx.

:) :) :) xxx

Mornin ladies..10 dpo here..and im not prego..still have an ounce of wishful thinkin but just dn feel it...havin mild af cramps tgis morn and watery cm..just feeling sad..

Been to the doctors today shes checking my hormones and thyroid etc i have a bit of excess hair which may indicate high testosterone, its tomorrow cd9 i get my blood test i wondered if she might need to pick a certain day to do it since your hormones change throughout, i will just be happy to get to the bottom of the problem of it, i am still feeling positive over here cd8 just 7 days to a positive opk i hope x

Ok i'm having a crisis after reading things were people stopped trying and concieved im not arguing with myself to not take anymore opks and just go with the flow....or try this cycle and not try next cycle i dont know how the hell do i stop trying i dont think i can x

Hey everyone!
Nat I'm sorry you're feeling really down right now and along with the other girls, I've found invaluable help with counsellors/psychologists. Really helped a lot. I know how it is to suffer with anxiety and how it can really overcome you and put you in the dumps. Even of you can't see someone, one thing my lady got me to do is journal. Just write it all out, get it off your chest. Even if it doesn't make sense coming out just write and write and write. Keep busy but more importantly do something for you. In some ways Nat, I feel like we are the same always giving and worrying about others but not really taking care of ourselves. My counsellor basically forced me to do something nice for myself everyday. It literally started with painting my nails. You can take 10 mins a put a coat of colour and its funny that it works. Art is helpful too. Those little things turned into taking half an hour to draw or doodle something etc. just start small with something YOU enjoy!

Natalie, I did see your post in first tri and I wouldn't worry about your bd routine. Again, chemical although a sad loss means that you are able to get of and what you were doing was just right. I think for long term ttc'ers the break from all the charting, cm analysis, opk'ing can give them that ounce of relaxation to finally let their bodies accept a pregnancy, you know? If you think stepping back would help by all means do it. But try to just trust in the process, it will happen for you!

Hope everyone else is having a good thurs.

AFM, my elbow is doing a lot better, looks terrible though and i keep banging it into walls etc, ouch! And we have exciting news we might be moving by Xmas! Going to look at a house in my old hometown, where oh and I went to school! I'm quite excited!! Then its OH'a dad'a bday dinner at Montana's (bbq rib place that makes you wear antlers on your birthday!) Then Friday is our anatomy scan and I have a wedding on Sat! Busy weekend!

Mornin ladies..10 dpo here..and im not prego..still have an ounce of wishful thinkin but just dn feel it...havin mild af cramps tgis morn and watery cm..just feeling sad..

Im sorry Momma! BUT it is only 10DPO, I didnt get my BFP until 12DPO with my chemical.... many people BFP later than that - FX xx

Hi ladies.....cd 15 now...still no positive opk :( oh well it is what it is now I guess.
I have decided I am going to stop all my supps after Xmas ...
A 3 mnth break.

As for my temps they are looking fantastic...the best chart I have ever had but something's obviously not going right and I am DEFO going o change my doctors if my gp will not hear me and my worries about fertillity....she's a fantastic doctor but I need action not sympathy!

So today I feel somewhat better...I went to bed last night and gave myself a good telling off mentally!....it worked....I think I need to conquer the stress levels for now and take one day at a time.

Talia....thankyou :flower: what a lovey post...your kind advice helped sooo much.
Your right I must find 5/10 mins for myself and stuff it if people around me can't except that...
My moto has always been to others at there time of hardship has been " you can't run the show if you don't look after the one that runs the show"
Now it's time I take my own advice too lol
I am soo glad you are recovering well from your fall...I was sooo worried for you and bump.
Try and take it easy on those size 10's love lol...(I say size 10's - I don't actually know what size lmao)

Barbs...2dpo today...T minus 9 days till testing Yaye.:happydance:

Meg...af is out the door yet?...this time next week you'll be opking right...ha ha you catching up with me...I'm in for a loooong cycle this month I guess.lol

Nat....try love...try not to believe everything you see online regarding advice and info regarding ttc...I can't seriously make you indecisive....I think you should do what "feels right for you"... Go with your heart...:flower:
So is your gp testing you for pcos?....
I hope your bloods and everything come back fine Hun.:)

Momma....so sorry you feel out...there's still time ok..:thumbup:

Ashley? Earth calling Ashley? We're your tests?...lol... Hope all is well love.:)

Well...I am praying for some kind of change on my opk tonight...please - a nearly positive would set my mind at ease right now lol....come the feck on! Bahahahaha...

Tmi but after dtd last night there was no leakage...if you know what I mean. Lol
Normally there is some kind of indication the morning aft that we bd but today it's like the Sarah down there...oooops....
I do wonder if oh has "faked" it....bahahaaa....now that's kind of funny ...but not if you get me.lol...
What are your thoughts ladies ...have you ever had these suspicions? Lol...sorry to ask.

Hey everyone!

AFM, my elbow is doing a lot better, looks terrible though and i keep banging it into walls etc, ouch! And we have exciting news we might be moving by Xmas! Going to look at a house in my old hometown, where oh and I went to school! I'm quite excited!! Then its OH'a dad'a bday dinner at Montana's (bbq rib place that makes you wear antlers on your birthday!) Then Friday is our anatomy scan and I have a wedding on Sat! Busy weekend!

Hey Talia,

Glad it is doing much better. I hope it heals up fast!

That is super exciting about a new house - sounds great - FX!!

We have lots of Montanas around here lol - You will love it when you have the baby for the kids eat free days lol....Their new menu is actually really good.

Anatomy scan whoop! My GF has hers on the 30th - super exciting!

I also have a wedding this weekend but on Sunday (wah wah)

Hi ladies.....cd 15 now...still no positive opk :( oh well it is what it is now I guess.
A 3 mnth break.

As for my temps they are looking fantastic...the best chart I have ever had but something's obviously not going right and I am DEFO going o change my doctors if my gp will not hear me and my worries about fertillity....she's a fantastic doctor but I need action not sympathy!

So today I feel somewhat better...I went to bed last night and gave myself a good telling off mentally!....it worked....I think I need to conquer the stress levels for now and take one day at a time.

Talia....thankyou :flower: what a lovey post...your kind advice helped sooo much.
Your right I must find 5/10 mins for myself and stuff it if people around me can't except that...
My moto has always been to others at there time of hardship has been " you can't run the show if you don't look after the one that runs the show"

Meg...af is out the door yet?...this time next week you'll be opking right...ha ha you catching up with me...I'm in for a loooong cycle this month I guess.lol

Well...I am praying for some kind of change on my opk tonight...please - a nearly positive would set my mind at ease right now lol....come the feck on! Bahahahaha...

Tmi but after dtd last night there was no leakage...if you know what I mean. Lol
Normally there is some kind of indication the morning aft that we bd but today it's like the Sarah down there...oooops....
I do wonder if oh has "faked" it....bahahaaa....now that's kind of funny ...but not if you get me.lol...
What are your thoughts ladies ...have you ever had these suspicions? Lol...sorry to ask.

Nat I am glad you feel a bit better today.... those OPK's will turn dark soon - it could be the stress - dont worry :) Yes you are right maybe we will catch up together!

I was thinking - if it takes such a long time to get an appt with a counsellor -why dont you get on a list now.. better than to wait longer later, then you can always not go if by the time it comes you dont feel you need it. I think it could help so much Nat... just a thought xox

FX for that OPK Nat!

Nat sometimes that happens to me after bd'ing, this morning was fun for me so i slept in oh was trying to initiate sex i'm having none of it i'm so tired lol we went shopping and had some to kill so suggests while we are out shopping wen pop home for a quickie this all sits welll with me until after i realise i have 15 mins til my appointment so quickly get ready and we walk to the doctors half way there it starts coming out of me, it was not nice and i felt incomfortable the rest of the walk lol x

Hi all!

CD5 for me whoop whoop lol.... AF is donezo... so here I am again, Cycle #14... Come on beannnnnnnnnnn gimme gimme lmao

Excited to get some testing done soon to make sure everything is ok. I do feel optimistic because of the chemical... we will see. I dont expect to know anything this month but maybe bloodwork will be faster because its private??

Nat sometimes that happens to me after bd'ing, this morning was fun for me so i slept in oh was trying to initiate sex i'm having none of it i'm so tired lol we went shopping and had some to kill so suggests while we are out shopping wen pop home for a quickie this all sits welll with me until after i realise i have 15 mins til my appointment so quickly get ready and we walk to the doctors half way there it starts coming out of me, it was not nice and i felt incomfortable the rest of the walk lol x

LMAO I have been there manyyyyyyyyyyyy times. We BD usually in the morning and if I am late I am rushing after, dripping on my way to work. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol. The things we do!!

LMAO I have been there manyyyyyyyyyyyy times. We BD usually in the morning and if I am late I am rushing after, dripping on my way to work. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol. The things we do!!

Lol i am usually more of a night time person, or if its morning i usually leave myself enough time to lay down and keep most of it in lol

Lmao...:rofl: omg girls...where would we be without liners eh!.....crummy knickers ewwwwwwwwww :rofl:

A 3 mnth break.

I am soo glad you are recovering well from your fall...I was sooo worried for you and bump.
Try and take it easy on those size 10's love lol...(I say size 10's - I don't actually know what size lmao)

Barbs...2dpo today...T minus 9 days till testing Yaye.:happydance:

Nat....try love...try not to believe everything you see online regarding advice and info regarding ttc...I can't seriously make you indecisive....I think you should do what "feels right for you"... Go with your heart...:flower:
So is your gp testing you for pcos?....
I hope your bloods and everything come back fine Hun.:)

Momma....so sorry you feel out...there's still time ok..:thumbup:

Ashley? Earth calling Ashley? We're your tests?...lol... Hope all is well love.:)

Hey Hun,

Maybe a break is good - just keep having sex & see what happens.
I didn't get my positive OPK until CD16...so don't give up hope xo
You Ovulate so it'll happen.

I am glad you're feeling a bit better today. Some times we have "I hate the world" days. And I think finding a new GP is the way to go.

LOL DH faking it? Well I would know. I just know my hubby so well I'd know ;) It's not like us faking it...some times I have to cuz he's relentless to make me O & some times I'm just not in the mood or cant & he doesn't understand. LOL

Hi all!

CD5 for me whoop whoop lol.... AF is donezo... so here I am again, Cycle #14... Come on beannnnnnnnnnn gimme gimme lmao

Excited to get some testing done soon to make sure everything is ok. I do feel optimistic because of the chemical... we will see. I dont expect to know anything this month but maybe bloodwork will be faster because its private??

This is a great next step, hun. It was a very optimistic time for me.
I feel better when I'm doing 'something' than nothing.

You'll get your blood results pretty quick. Some of them take a month b/c they send it to the states. Yep....

Hey everyone!
Nat I'm sorry you're feeling really down right now and along with the other girls, I've found invaluable help with counsellors/psychologists. Really helped a lot. I know how it is to suffer with anxiety and how it can really overcome you and put you in the dumps. Even of you can't see someone, one thing my lady got me to do is journal. Just write it all out, get it off your chest. Even if it doesn't make sense coming out just write and write and write. Keep busy but more importantly do something for you. In some ways Nat, I feel like we are the same always giving and worrying about others but not really taking care of ourselves. My counsellor basically forced me to do something nice for myself everyday. It literally started with painting my nails. You can take 10 mins a put a coat of colour and its funny that it works. Art is helpful too. Those little things turned into taking half an hour to draw or doodle something etc. just start small with something YOU enjoy!

Natalie, I did see your post in first tri and I wouldn't worry about your bd routine. Again, chemical although a sad loss means that you are able to get of and what you were doing was just right. I think for long term ttc'ers the break from all the charting, cm analysis, opk'ing can give them that ounce of relaxation to finally let their bodies accept a pregnancy, you know? If you think stepping back would help by all means do it. But try to just trust in the process, it will happen for you!

I hope you'll heal up fast!!!! :( Sounds painful!

And good luck with your scan - that's very exciting!
Are you going to find out the sex?

Im about to have a bath get my jarmies on and laying infront of the tv all night, painting my nails, i get my hair done tomorrow i bet i feel great after it might bring me some extra confidence for ttc next week lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->