6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi all!

CD5 for me whoop whoop lol.... AF is donezo... so here I am again, Cycle #14... Come on beannnnnnnnnnn gimme gimme lmao

Excited to get some testing done soon to make sure everything is ok. I do feel optimistic because of the chemical... we will see. I dont expect to know anything this month but maybe bloodwork will be faster because its private??

This is a great next step, hun. It was a very optimistic time for me.
I feel better when I'm doing 'something' than nothing.

You'll get your blood results pretty quick. Some of them take a month b/c they send it to the states. Yep....

Oh interesting....

Nat- I am here I am here!! Hahahaha but my lines are not! :/ af should be here Monday and I have been cramping for several days now and all normal af symptoms....blah.... However I had a bit of fun today!! It is my buddies birthday today...so I snuck into town and decorated his house!! Filled his floors with balloons!! I am excited for his reaction!! I plan to have a good time tonight...so it's all good!!:)
Hope o comes for you soon!!!!
Hope all of you ladies are doing wonderful!
Momma- you still have time!!! Fingers crossed!! Worst case scenario is we are cycle buddies again!! Except every since havin Mirena removed I have had short 24day cycles!!
I often wonder if ha in Mirena has caused my problems with trying to conceive.:/

Hey Talia,

Glad it is doing much better. I hope it heals up fast!

That is super exciting about a new house - sounds great - FX!!

We have lots of Montanas around here lol - You will love it when you have the baby for the kids eat free days lol....Their new menu is actually really good.

Anatomy scan whoop! My GF has hers on the 30th - super exciting!

I also have a wedding this weekend but on Sunday (wah wah)

I actually used to serve at a Montana's for about 3 years in university! They did make a lot of changes to the restaurant/ menus shortly after I left. It's yummy and yes very fun for kids!! Good excuse to go more often!! Haha

I hope you'll heal up fast!!!! :( Sounds painful!

And good luck with your scan - that's very exciting!
Are you going to find out the sex?

Nope! Team yellow! I think OH has finally given up trying to change my mind. He wants to know, more than before i think so I still kinda feel guilty making it 'my' decision lol but I guess we agreed next time we would find out! He doesn't get why I don't wanna find out. Oh wells! Either way it'll be a neat experience tomorrow, we even get to see in 3d

Well I caved..:( 10dpo and took a 5 days sooner(walgreens brand of frer) and it was bfn..:( so now I wait for af..if a 5 days sooner test shows no line then im sure im not prego..

I hope you'll heal up fast!!!! :( Sounds painful!

And good luck with your scan - that's very exciting!
Are you going to find out the sex?

Nope! Team yellow! I think OH has finally given up trying to change my mind. He wants to know, more than before i think so I still kinda feel guilty making it 'my' decision lol but I guess we agreed next time we would find out! He doesn't get why I don't wanna find out. Oh wells! Either way it'll be a neat experience tomorrow, we even get to see in 3d

Talia that is too funny... I don't know how you can wait... I am wayyyy to anal for that.. I MUST KNOW!!! Heck, I cant handle not knowing YOUR baby's sex lmao.. maybe he/she will turn the right direction on the 3d and you will see the prize! haha

I actually used to serve at a Montana's for about 3 years in university! They did make a lot of changes to the restaurant/ menus shortly after I left. It's yummy and yes very fun for kids!! Good excuse to go more often!! Haha

Too funny.. My sister in law worked there for years too - its why we still get a discount lol. There is a new menu from a couple months ago though - much better as I hadn't been in years because I had given up on it!

Well I caved..:( 10dpo and took a 5 days sooner(walgreens brand of frer) and it was bfn..:( so now I wait for af..if a 5 days sooner test shows no line then im sure im not prego..

Momma!!! You broke the pact lol....

And no, you are not out yet! Can you wait to test till 12DPO now?? CAN YOU DO IT??? lol:thumbup:

Tisk Tisk Momma!!! :)
Oh boy...what shall we do about you?! LOL

Talia, it was the opposit with my DH & I when I was preggo w/our daughter. I needed to know & convinced him. Plus he has a daughter & got to experience the surprise so he already go that for himself.

Although next time around I'm sure...I am on the fence if I want it a surprise next time. I think it could be fun. But I won't know until I get there.
I am a need to know person too so I'm really unsure how I'd be.

Ugh...opk- nada!......fak fakety fak fak fak!....

After tmr I have no opks left!....what to doooooooooooo!

I will give it till cd20 (5days) and then I shall assume it's not happening this cycle.....now I am flummoxed...how in the world can this suddenly start.???
Any suggestions ladies?

:) :) :) xxx

Nat the stress is probably starting to get to you and show up in your cycles, doesn't mean you won't O it's probably just delayed. Wwoooossssaaawww.... Just breathe. It'll happen, just keep bd'ing!

Sooooo confused..how on earth can I get stark white on a generic frer but get this on a pink dye new choice??poooo im so darn confused..I have a frer for mornin but if a 5 days sooner generic aint pickin up nuttin I dbt frer will! :(

Attachments

• IMG_20130919_170708.jpg
    IMG_20130919_170708.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130919_170846.jpg
    IMG_20130919_170846.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Anyone shed any light on this crap..those r one dollar tests..no clue on the miu..there dg tests..

I dnt even have to edit..line is totally there. Wth..I think it tryon to screw w me!

Wow momma...very confusing Hun indeed.......now in normall sercumstanstes I would say this is a the start of a bfp (and believe me I want nothing more than for that to be the case )
But you say dollar tests test so I would be the same as you...confused and in disbelief...

I'm with nat...morning pee pee is calling the shots...all the way...and then if it's another line...frer ALL THE WAY . Lol :thumbup:

:) :) :)

So I find this on Pinterest and I think of you gals.....yep I'm a soppy bug bug ...but I mean it..You gals are da bestestesssst....:thumbup:

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads