6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ha ha I found is too....now tell me there is NOT something wrong about this recipe picture I found...it's looks soooooo wrong bahahahahaha

) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
So I had a glass of bialys.....now there is somthing sad about the bottom of this glass......IT'S FACKING EMPTY,.... Lol....and there's no more :( lol...l
Oh well atleast I feel abit more relaxed tonight....
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bahahahahaha ha.....:). :rofl:

:) :) :) xxx

Well I have a frer waitin for fmu!! I b 11 dpo in am!! Fingers crossed..

Momma def see the line but the not sure of the colour seems a bit off, the frer in the morning will tell ya fingers crossed for sure! If I didn't know better I'd say 100% a line but some of these tests can be dodgy.... My first faint bfp was on a dollarama test so hopefully you too!

Yes talia here here....momma I am checking in tmr afternoon to see your morning test FOR SURE,
I say afternoon bc it's afternoon here when your morning arrives....I love it whe you say morning ladies...coz I'm like roll on bedtime by that time of the day already...hahahaha. ..lol....

I do hope with all of my heart this is it for you.:flower:

Thanks ladies...im praying..but yeah..dnt have to much faith in that one pos test..seems not right..but at 11 dpo tomorriw im sure I will have a def answer...uggghhh gona b a long night..cm went away and havin twinges in left ovary. Weird..I oed on cd 20 last cycle, cd 13 of this cycle..af due tues..praying I see two pino lines in mornin even if they r faint..

Momma I see that line
Wow that would be mean if it weren't real!!!.FX

Nat are you drinking again?! You're.so funny...isn't it like past.your bed time?! :)

Well today is not going in my favor i slept in and missed my hair appointment grrr i must have knocked my alarm off and had to make it for next friday 11.30....miles away fx the rest of this day goes smoothly x

Well not all pink dye test r good I reckon..yesterdays must have been bull sh*t! Here is my frer and noda! 11 dpo shld have a without a dbt line. Fuck..I am gettin sick of bfns..uggghhh

Attachments

• IMG_20130920_055943.jpg
    IMG_20130920_055943.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20130920_060100.jpg
    IMG_20130920_060100.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
Havin af type cramps this mornin too..which makes no damn sense seeing af is not due til tues

So if my af starts today that wld mean I oed on cd 9?? Wtf..last cycle was like 37 days long and this one b 23-24? Soo messed up..feelin like shit today..how now wld it b for af to stay away and me to go on to get that bfp.....(I guess I shld keep dreamin)..good luck ladies..hope ur is better than mine here lately w my messed up irregular cycles. Just dnt believe af cld start today..if its true that ur lp doesnt change then I shld not start..I know I did not o until cd 12-13..

So if my af starts today that wld mean I oed on cd 9?? Wtf..last cycle was like 37 days long and this one b 23-24? Soo messed up..feelin like shit today..how now wld it b for af to stay away and me to go on to get that bfp.....(I guess I shld keep dreamin)..good luck ladies..hope ur is better than mine here lately w my messed up irregular cycles. Just dnt believe af cld start today..if its true that ur lp doesnt change then I shld not start..I know I did not o until cd 12-13..

Awe momma...I'm sorry your feeling like this...it's very frustrating isn't it...try and keep your chin up sweet.:thumbup:

Yep yur right your lp never changes...unless you have a defect and since you are 11dpo I'd say you can certainly rule that out love...normally a defect means short lps...like 7/8/9 days...10 dpo is deemed as acceptable.

Hopefully af stays away and your yet to get your bfp still.:thumbup:

I'm going to start temping, does anyone temp can anyone give me a little run down on what i do lol x

Well it's cd 16..... My opk is almost positive...I think.lol...I just don't want it to get weaker on tonight's opk...it's my last one...I will then have to rely on o pains and I hate to do that.

Barbs I only had the one drink last night....:dohh: but I will say I would have had more if it was available lol...

Nat that sux big time sleeping through your alarm.i hate when that happens in the very early am's and I have to rush out the door for apts...
The days starts off on the wrong note dosnt it.grrrrrr lol...
I hope it turns out better for you :)

Momma nig :hug: to you my dear,..

Meg...how are you doing today?

Ashley I'm sorry you got bfns boooooo...:hugs:
That's sounds fun...a room filled with balloons....how did he take it? Lol

Well my pee better produce some sparkly blaring lines tonight...else I am going to physically bang my head off the walls....ha haha (not literally)

So today I have to go and pay bills...ugh! My porer family and the richer company's...that sux! Lol

Take care ladies and I bid you all a great weekend ...
What are you getting up to? :)

Oh I see you Canadians are having thanks giving day on the 14 th of October....so is that a xmasy event - how does that work out there....what do you do to celebrate it?:)

Ok can someone hlp a little..I oed on cd 13.. (13 days from start of af) I normal have 27-28 day cycles w a 14 day lp) how many dpo am I and what day shld af start? Ff says af shld come on thurs, I thought tues, another place says wed..ugghh how many dpo and I? Is the day u o co sidered 1dpo? If not then my guess I wld really b 10dpo instead of 11...uggghh

I'm going to start temping, does anyone temp can anyone give me a little run down on what i do lol x

Ooooh nat my field of expertise. Lmao....
I temp...have done for 8 concecutive months now...:thumbup:

So basically I am using fertillity friend.
I temp in the morning same time (very important) :thumbup:

Basically you get to know your body soooooo well...it confirms ovulation and predicts af and pregancy...

Fertillity friend is a very handy lil ap...I love it...I can't fathem the thought of NOT using it lol...

Ask away nat...I will help the best I can love ok.:thumbup:

Ok can someone hlp a little..I oed on cd 13.. (13 days from start of af) I normal have 27-28 day cycles w a 14 day lp) how many dpo am I and what day shld af start? Ff says af shld come on thurs, I thought tues, another place says wed..ugghh how many dpo and I? Is the day u o co sidered 1dpo? If not then my guess I wld really b 10dpo instead of 11...uggghh

Momma...what was the date of o?....your right maybe you are 10 dpo....ff is normally right give or take a day..I would go with that.:thumbup:

Oh and 24 hrs after o is 1 dpo :thumbup:

Will temping from say cd 10 until after ov is comfirmed be enough all i want to be sure is that i ovulated, if i keep the thermomitor under my pillow and take my temp jot it down will that be ok because i will probably go back to sleep.

I dont always stay at my house so will different temps of houses make a difference, also i wanted to start when it came next thursday but i am suppost to ov next friday so that will be pointless wont it :/ x

Will temping from say cd 10 until after ov is comfirmed be enough all i want to be sure is that i ovulated, if i keep the thermomitor under my pillow and take my temp jot it down will that be ok because i will probably go back to sleep.

I dont always stay at my house so will different temps of houses make a difference, also i wanted to start when it came next thursday but i am suppost to ov next friday so that will be pointless wont it :/ x

Well nat if you do it all the way through your cycle...you will see your LH surges in line with your opks...you can actually see the oestrogen going up and down and then in the tww you can see if progesterone rises significantly too..wich is need for implantation...you can also (not always) see implantation dips which is a great indicator to suggest pg accrued.

It shouldn't make a difference if you sleep in different environments...as long as it's not the noth pole or the golf of Mexico lol...

I would say a good day to start temping is the begging of your cycle.

Yep ...thermometer under your pillow is ideal...with a pen...
I always take my temp around 6 am and then jot it down...and I enter it on my chart at 10 so I have enough time to get afew things done in the mornings and not end up forgetting to enter the data...

Make sure you get atleast a 4hr block sleep to or else you can pick up ambiguous temp results...one or two days is ok but it makes your chart harder to read ...

You'll also see if your not wel when temping too...I love temping...altho it does feel alittle wierd too at first lol...but you get used to it.:thumbup:

Feel free to ask whatever you like nat...and I,l try to answer best I can...it does take a few cycles to know the ropes....
Oh and a handy piece of advice...DO NOT LET IT STRESS YOU OUT....
I was guilty of this many a time...lol....but it can have a habit of confusing the hell out of you at first lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"