6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

oh yeah we are quite close, well we will be of my body plays nice and sticks with normal ovulation lol you will be testing before me though I'm sticking with the 10dpo+ testing if i can lol

oh yeah we are quite close, well we will be of my body plays nice and sticks with normal ovulation lol you will be testing before me though I'm sticking with the 10dpo+ testing if i can lol

I will try to wait until 10DPO if I can too... we will see lol. we may end up testing on the same day because you are a few days ahead of me

Thank you for the re-assurance meg...I got myseZlf in a pickle haha..:)

I was worried I was doing myself harm ttc wise taking the macca....but I thank you for raising the issue bc I went done some refreshing research lol....

I am now counting down the weeks I can go and see my other doc (I am going to stick with him from now on :thumbup: )
It's 15/16 weeks...I hope I get my bfp before then tho :)

Meg I feel for you about the worry of a bfn...:hugs:... And I am glad you are trying to stay positive too...i am 2 dpo today I think we will only be like 5/6 days apart too...hay next month we may all be buddies again...nat barbs you and me....give or take a day or two :)
We are all kind of syncing up here lol...

Good luck with your opk tonight love.:thumbup:

Nat...try not to stress love...that can knock back o day...:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Ladies!

There you guys go again being amazing, supportive people. Not telling me to go against what I'm feeling. Thank you.
I will eventually visit all their babies & it probably won't be that bad. It's just the anticipation of it, you know? They all understand what's happened to me & how hard my journey has been - thankfully. But how nice would it be if I could be newly pregnant & have this little secret for a while. And not feel all the while "why them & not me?".
When I think as far back as two years ago, that feels like Eons ago. It feels like such a long time I've been trying to get pregnant. And all the milestones in between. I just can't believe how much time has passed.
I feel like of all my friends expecting, the worst is one of my best friends who got his g/f pregnant. Not even a year together & she's a nutter - and they're pregnant. Like really?! This universe really confuses me at times.

Anyway - enough about my woes lol...

Good luck ladies of approaching Ovulation - hope to see positives soon!

Nat, good luck - are you going to wait for 11dpo?!

xo

Yes sir-eeeee...11dpo it is indeedy...lol...I have no tests ahhhhh lol...
I am going to order them Monday so they don't get here too early :thumbup:
By Monday I should be 7 dpo....so by the time they get here I will be around 11dpo by then anyways...well- so the theory goes ha ha...
There's always something thrown into the mix along the way isn't there...lol...
That's just my darn luck! Lol...
I'm guessing the postman gets kidnaped or lost or posts them threw the wrong dam door bahahahahaha ha :rofl:

Hey girls...I just had a small burst of happiness bahahahahaha...thought I just share this with you....

:wohoo:

There you go...nuts eh.lol....
Well I'm in it to win it!....darn witch stay the feck away! OK!?.....:wacko:

Another low temp i took it 15mins earlier since i randomly woke up at 6.45....hopefully get my positive opk this morning x

Opk was negative.....i feel screwed....2 days til i go away i think i'm going go miss it completely or i'm not going to ovulate at all :/ x

Your not screwed nat...:hugs:.... Two days can make ALOT of difference love...just keep bd-ing and should be fine my dear.:thumbup:

Well ladies....3 dpo today...and I got my cover line....woooohoo:wohoo:
8days till test fest begins Yaye...

Lol no drinking for me last night barbs....I just got to thinking that if i did indeed double o this month then I my chances were atleast doubled and it made me feel excited...
I haven't felt like that in while...
I'm still not really expecting anything this cycle all I can do is hope for the best .

Two sleeps left till you can test barbs Yaye :)

I really hope something happens i will test again later and hope for the best but my tests always look pretty much the same all day i'd be shocked if i got a darker line today x

It is possible nat.:) ....I won't get your hopes up but iv had it many a time...really light lines in the am and a almost positive in the evening and then bam...blaring the next am

Even had nothing in the am and blaring by pm......
It will happen for you love....
If not you'll have to sneak oh in your suitcase when you go away lol...

I dont see that happening to me but i can hope this is why i cant be relaxed and not opk because if i hadnt used a opk and af was weeks late i'd hate not knowing what was going on but i have to take it easy with the opks i dont have that many and im away for the week lol i will probably knock it down to 1 a day when i'm away and keep temping x

Lol everyone here is so funny..I am soo confused though. Soo who is preparing for o? And how many dpo is everyone else? I am cd 3 here..shld o in 9 or 10 days..lol so I just chillin..lol

Hey girls...I just had a small burst of happiness bahahahahaha...thought I just share this with you....

:wohoo:

There you go...nuts eh.lol....
Well I'm in it to win it!....darn witch stay the feck away! OK!?.....:wacko:

haha!! Thanks for sharing :D Love it!! Did someone dip into the Baileys??? tee hee!! xo

Lol everyone here is so funny..I am soo confused though. Soo who is preparing for o? And how many dpo is everyone else? I am cd 3 here..shld o in 9 or 10 days..lol so I just chillin..lol

I am preparing for O :) I expect my positive OPK on Saturday! :D

Hiya ladies!

CD12 over here.... unsuccesful BD this morning Ahhhhhh hate when that happens but its rare... that's ok im sure we will get er done tonight, or tomorrow am worst case.

We BD on CD 10, but not CD11 (yesterday).... I like to get in a lot on my fertile days but certainly at least every other day !

OPK should still be light today I hope though so that there is plenty of time.... FX

Natalie try not to stress too much with your OPKs...just keep testing twice a day FX

Meg, yay - O time is near! whopp! Don't worry about DTD every day...this month is was good for us but kinda less than ideal. We didn't even DTD on the day my OPK turned positive lol.

Thanks i took another since i had been out and hadnt peed in 4 hours or drank i took advantage because i never ever go that long without peeing lol it was darker this morning i'd say half way there it would be good if it keeps getting darker x

a lot of times like Meg says - it will be negative one moment & the next totally positive.
So dont stress ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->