6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone is well!! Today is my official cd 1 and my big 29th bday! Lol hmmm.....hopefully I am not a grouch today...af does that to me. Haha hope everyone has a great day!!

Yay!!! We r cycling together..I am cd 1 today too!! Whoop..lol how long r ur cycles? Mine r 27-28 days..this past one I started af on day 27..

Yay!!!! Mine have only been 24/26!! Hopefully this will be our cycle!!! Geez!!

How long is ur lp? If its 14 u will b o'ing in no time! Wow..lol I will o prolly round cd 11-13 as usual but will no for sure wen the pains start..lol

Hi ladies , I hope you don't mind me popping in just to say how truley WONDERFUL you all are . From reading the thread you guys have formed such amazing friendships and bonds . It feels like an intrusion into a private conversation but in a good way !!!! You are so so supportive of each other you really have special friendships here .

Secondly ALL of you so deserve your BFP . You are inspirational in your strength and positivity , you should all be ambassadors for TTC ! Not sure if any of you believe in the man upstairs but I will light a special candle and have a quick word for the ladies on this thread ;) I can't hurt . I have a feeling in my waters that BFP will arrive some day soon in bucket loads for you all :)

Again hope you didn't mind me barging in just to cheer you all on :) I think you are all wonderful xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for those very kind words left wondering! Very thoughtful. You are more than welcome to join in with us and share your story xx best of luck to you

Well I tried addding a profile pic but it keeps sayin unable to upload file .:( I was gona put this one up..

Attachments

• IMG_20130925_072542.jpg
    IMG_20130925_072542.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10
Well I tried addding a profile pic but it keeps sayin unable to upload file .:( I was gona put this one up..

Thats a great pic momma... I wonder why you cant upload it - maybe its too big a file size?

Idk...I tried to change file size..booo wnt wrk..loove ur new pic!! Hardly recognised u!!!

Well its CD11, OPK Day#2 for me... let's see what today brings!

we BD last night so off to a good start on the fertile days....

Barb I meant to tell you that I asked my doctor at the clinic about Maca and she advised against it... she said she has seen so many times where the natural stuff negatively impacts TTC so she wanted me to stay off. I only took it one month anyways but forgot to mention that.

Morning ladies, just wanted to say a quick hi, loving everyone's new pics!
Nothing new over here really,
Oh wait that's not true actually... I forgot if I mentioned we might be moving, well the papers got signed and renovations start oct 15... Hopefully moving before Xmas! Moving from Edmonton to Beaumont which is a little town on the outskirts of the city, where I grew up and where oh and met in highschool! Exciting stuff!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/439a2d/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

And here Natalie, click on the thumbnail and you can see two of my charts... since I'm not a VIP member I can't share all my charts but here's my bfp cycle and the one before that... Your temp can jump around a bit but the shift should be obvious in the big picture... The mantra for temping is 'don't obsess over every temp!' So stick to that and you'll be fine... Just wait a few days and see what it looks like then... You can see in my April chart I think, I was sick so it looked like O but after that cluster of temps was thrown out you can see my proper O shift etc... Once you take a peek at these ones I can post two more so you see the differences...

Oh and ps... You can set up your siggy chart to update automatically so just post it and your temps will add themselves, doesn't matter if its just a couple right now...

I dont know how to do that i've worked out how to post a link to it but not how to put it so you can see it without having to click the link, i have had a look at your chart, i think once i have a few temps i will be much more educated with it.

Hey Ladies!!!!

You girls all look SO lovely - new picks! XOXO

Meg, interesting about Maca...no one said that to me. My RE didn't comment & neither did my TCM doctor. Acutally I've been off it at least a month now. I was on it long enough for it to work & I'm down to basic supplements - nothing to do with getting pregnant....other than Folic Acid & Fish Oil.

The first month I got pregnant in March, I was on Maca tho - even tho it was a Chemical. So interesting comment! I think everyone has their opinions on these things.

Talia, nice to hear you're moving! Did you buy a new house?
Congrats!

Well ladies, finally found some tenants to rent out our basement apartment. They're coming today to sign the least. More money in our pockets - yes!

Momma, your photo is lovely - you looked GREAT on your wedding day! WOW!

AFM, I'm 8dpo...bored. Hope I'm pregnant. Blurg.

Yey i did it finally as you can see it looks pretty crap lol cant wait to get some more temps on it.

Hey Ladies!!!!

You girls all look SO lovely - new picks! XOXO

Meg, interesting about Maca...no one said that to me. My RE didn't comment & neither did my TCM doctor. Acutally I've been off it at least a month now. I was on it long enough for it to work & I'm down to basic supplements - nothing to do with getting pregnant....other than Folic Acid & Fish Oil.

The first month I got pregnant in March, I was on Maca tho - even tho it was a Chemical. So interesting comment! I think everyone has their opinions on these things.

Talia, nice to hear you're moving! Did you buy a new house?
Congrats!

Well ladies, finally found some tenants to rent out our basement apartment. They're coming today to sign the least. More money in our pockets - yes!

Momma, your photo is lovely - you looked GREAT on your wedding day! WOW!

I hope your pregnant too, i wish the pact was 10dpo so i wouldnt miss your testing lol

Morning ladies, just wanted to say a quick hi, loving everyone's new pics!
Nothing new over here really,
Oh wait that's not true actually... I forgot if I mentioned we might be moving, well the papers got signed and renovations start oct 15... Hopefully moving before Xmas! Moving from Edmonton to Beaumont which is a little town on the outskirts of the city, where I grew up and where oh and met in highschool! Exciting stuff!!

Thats exciting!! So i assume lots of work to be done before its liveable then? Hence why you hope to be in before xmas? are you renting now?

Hey Ladies!!!!

Yes definitely interesting.. I am not on anything other than fish oil, materna, and vitamin D as well.

I know you are bored! It sucks... but on Sat am you can test is the good news - and then next month test as early as you want haha. I found it hard not to cave on 10DPO but I did it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->