6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Omg just had an epiphany ..imagine both my eggs got double fertilised....quintuplets...ahhhhhhhhhhhh! KERRRRRAZY!

Lol

:) :) :) xxx
Edit- that would Resault in one very crazy house! Lol

I'll try actually i feel alot calmer than i did this morning about it i will test again later x

Hahahahanoh Nat, you're crazy! Double identicals then right? Lol be a fam of 7 in 9 months... Wowzers

...Here you are nat...a chart for for you to anylise :thumbup:

Mines a wee bit crazy this month however my MAJOUR dips are I "think" where I was trying to ovulate when I was supposed to...

If you notice I have large dips going on...this is the complete opposite to what normally appears on my chart..it's usually a inverted version...so I'd say even Tho it's still alittle erratic it's a much healthier data Imput...

Everyone's chart is different so don't worry if yours looks very different to mine...
But you will notice that your preficular stage will more or less stay similar month to month.

Hope this helps love... :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks nat its really helpful to see other charts :) hopefully i will be well educated by next cycle xxx

Sooooo bored! Lalalalala teee heee heee...wow! I need u girls to pee on sticks or sumthin..im goin nutty over here! Haha..at cd 3 and its extremely boring..time goin by sloooww..so I have been calling contractors all day trying to ad an addition to my house..lol my house is 2100 sq ft now but by the time its done I shld b able to add 800 to that..such a pain though really..while things r gettin done I have to find a home for me and kiddos for a few wks..lol power will b off and cable, water and such will b off and disconnected for everything to b redone..im adding a nice big family room/ bar and two more bedrooms..outta b nice n cozy, pricey im sure but by this time nxt yr I b sittin cozy and hopefully I will have a new "addition" to put in the addition. Lol have a great day ladies! As for me..I will sit and twidle bored outta my flippin mind! Haha 11 dpo for u girls needs to hurry up! Im on the edge of my seat waiting!

I will update on my 9pm opk sad how my life is revolving around a bloody pee stick lol x

Omg just had an epiphany ..imagine both my eggs got double fertilised....quintuplets...ahhhhhhhhhhhh! KERRRRRAZY!

Lol

Edit- that would Resault in one very crazy house! Lol

I think that is like...one in a few million chances ;)

OH btw, my new RE told me that he thinks for me to have multiples would be too high risk because of my early rupture with my daughter.
I have to cross fingers hard then that if I do hormone's that I dont end up with twins!

girlies, you have used 10miu tests right?
Do you also get the sense that they're pieces of shit?
I'm thinking I may stop ordering them & complain about it to the company who makes them.
They always end in an evap & often times the pink washes over & it never goes white....its so stupid. I dont get it.

I think they are crap I'm not going to buy anymore i don't think, shadow lines and evaps aren't cool.

I'm still going strong here with my negative opk, heres to wishful thinking for tomorrow lol x

Oh and i got my blood test results and they came back all normal so i have no pcos, thyroid issues etc....and she asks me every time she speaks to me how long i have been ttc she said give it a year and we can investigate, by the look of it i could give it another 3 months and go in claiming i have been trying for a year and she wouldn't know the difference lol i wont but still she should write it down x

glad to hear your blood work is good. are you going for further investigations?

sounds like a good plan! I waited until I was TTC for about 8 months before I went to a fertility clinic. You still have lots of time to wait!!!

sounds like a good plan! I waited until I was TTC for about 8 months before I went to a fertility clinic. You still have lots of time to wait!!!

I know hopefully i have a bfp by then if not at least some decent charts to take with me.

Barbs.....lol...I knows what you are up toooo bahahahahaha lmao...tut tut...naaaa....I know you didn't!...or did ya!....lol
Yep the tens are very shitty indeed!....that's why I am going to only use the twenty s from now on...if a twenty gives me a line...then I will refer to a ten to see if it's real or not!and then if it seems quite real the i shall use a frer...a good money saving mind and heart ache saving idea me thinks :thumbup:

Nat that's great news about your bloods...Yaye...:)

Good luck for your opk tmr love .:thumbup:

Ahhhh I'm only 3dpo and I wanna test soooo bad already....face slap due!....it wouldn't even show anything if I did hahaha...derrrrrr!....
Anyways I can't coz I have like NO tests....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"