6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yeah I love seeing what the thermometer says every morning...:) ...

I love to see my chart progressing and I can almost predict what each temp is pronouncing now....I still feel I could learn sooo much more yet but I defo got the hang of it...

I pay for the subscription on ff too so I can still use the VIP section of it too...

Good luck for tmr opk nat...have my fingers tight.y crossed for you love.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Is there anything else i should be trying while ttc while i'm on my shopping spree? lol x

Haa ha ha ...you shouldn't ask me that nat...I'm taking 24 tablets a day....lmao....I'm affraid to stop them just incase it hinders somthing now...

I take
co enzyme q10
B6
B complex
Zinc
Vit c
Selenium
Fish oil
Pre natals
Vit d
Calcium
Maca

Mad eh lol?

LOL Oh Nat, are you going to make it to 11dpo?! AHHHH I'm having a hard time.
*breathe, breathe, breathe*....

I've got this deep feeling however, I'm not pregnant.
I don't know why. Just got a feeling.

I think i'll stick to pre natals and fish oils for now lol i just want a magic pill that keeps ovulation the same day or brings it a little closer but i know that probably isnt a good idea lol xxx

Lol...well iv got to do it barbs....I must I must I must lol...you ladies have been a great I soo so far so I can't let the pact down can I lol....it will do me the world of good.:thumbup:

I'm sorry your feeling out barbs...your not tho...positive thoughts ok.:thumbup:
Are you still doing your meditation? I found a site that has a 15 min talk through meditation earlier...I thoughrally enjoyed it...

Two more sleeps barbs and you can test ....I have everything crossed for you love.:)

Edit: thoughrally?.?. Wt feck hahaha...

Yes ma'am I'm doing my meditations....
I'm trying to stay positive but mostly I'm nervous.
UGH.....want to know now!!!!

Its after 12 and i have my alarm set for 7 for temp taking :cry::dohh:

And i've just discovered this smilie and i'm amused LOL :holly::haha:

Yes ma'am I'm doing my meditations....
I'm trying to stay positive but mostly I'm nervous.
UGH.....want to know now!!!!

He he ...I know how you feel...want to know...must know...need to know...uh oh lol...

Yep nervous...that's hard isn't it...try not to let it panik you barbs...:hugs:

Nat that's a funny one ha haaa...

Ladies I have been summoned ...lo is needing a real life teddy...me! Lol...
Got to go and settle him back down...
Ill probably fall asleep with him knowing me...

Just incase I do not return this fine late evening..I bid you all nighty night...:flower:...

:) :) ;) xxx

Hi just popping in with a suggestion , I was advised that eating Brazil nuts 3 per day from ov to either BFP or AF really helps with implantation . Well it worked for me the cycle I tried it I got my BFP . Only downside I can't look at one now lol !!!!!

Happy Friday ladies :)

Well i have another negative opk....i'm off to have my hair done and will try another later on but i wont hold my breath for a positive x

Hi just popping in with a suggestion , I was advised that eating Brazil nuts 3 per day from ov to either BFP or AF really helps with implantation . Well it worked for me the cycle I tried it I got my BFP . Only downside I can't look at one now lol !!!!!

Interesting.... Are you pregnant now, Left Wonderin?

Happy Friday to you too xx

Hi Ladies...

CD13 over here... lets see what the OPK says today! Usually my positive comes CD14 but last month it came CD13... Probably negative though.

We BD this morning so I am happy! Didn't BD since CD10 so hopefully those spermies are nice and strong haha.

Im sure we will again tomorrow

Any plans for the weekend? Tonight DH and I are going for dinner with another couple.. our friends who now have 3 kids under 4!! They rarely get out so they are excited haha... Tomorrow, I am getting my bloodwork for Fertility clinic done, shopping for my nephew bday gift, and then a poker party at a friends at night. Should be good! Then Sunday my nephews bday party followed by a family dinner... so busy ugh! Next weekend I am doing nothing! haha.....

Barb - are you 11DPO today?

major FX for you.. and you aren't out until she shows... I understand your feeling but I think we will always feel that way now until the BFP comes.. and it has to come eventually! LOL. xoxo

LOL you ate so many eh? I think they taste a bit like fish. Am I the only one?
Is that the cycle you had a MC? Do you still do the Brazil nuts every cycle?

Hey Meg, I'm 10dpo!
This morning as I was walking to my office door I got these strong jabbing sharp pains in my left abdomen. It felt near my uterus like sorta cramps but I"m not sure anymore.

Anyway I dunno, I feel like I'm out already. I think tomorrow will be a sure thing.
I have 10 & 20 miu tests.

Crazy busy weekend over here. OMG.
Well my inlaw's are over & we have our early Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday so lots to do for that. But also we have our tenant's moving in Sunday/MOnday so we have a list to cross off this weekend. It will be CRAZY busy.
And Monday is my father-in-law's movie premier after work. Crazy.

Hey Meg, I'm 10dpo!
This morning as I was walking to my office door I got these strong jabbing sharp pains in my left abdomen. It felt near my uterus like sorta cramps but I"m not sure anymore.

Anyway I dunno, I feel like I'm out already. I think tomorrow will be a sure thing.
I have 10 & 20 miu tests.

ohhhh stabbing pains that sounds good!! (sounded weird haha) but you know what I mean.... Oh Barb I know you feel out but I have alllll the hope in the world. Sending positive vibes your way hun xx

Crazy busy weekend over here. OMG.
Well my inlaw's are over & we have our early Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday so lots to do for that. But also we have our tenant's moving in Sunday/MOnday so we have a list to cross off this weekend. It will be CRAZY busy.
And Monday is my father-in-law's movie premier after work. Crazy.

Ohhh! Movie premiere!?! Is it Richard Gere?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->