6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Gooood mornin everyone .except nat. Hahaha today is cd 4 and omg its sooo slow. Bleeding has stopped. Was light day one and medium day two and nuthin yesterday or today..lol so my two day af was pleasant enuf. Cramps were horrid day one but better after that. I am bored shitless..natalie, dnt stress bout negative opk..I hear some woman just miss there surge w those things, dnt let it stress ya..just keep up bd'ing and u may b suprised...lol nat, u r soo funny..I cant wait for u girls to do the testing in the am!! I am literally on the edge. Barbs, u r soooo not out yet . B positive til then! Megs how r ya? Crazy?

Well i give up testing for today, if i surge it will show up on my chart just gona have a nice last night in the uk with oh before im running around like a bull in a china shop getting ready to fly tomorrow x

Gooood mornin everyone .except nat. Hahaha today is cd 4 and omg its sooo slow. Bleeding has stopped. Was light day one and medium day two and nuthin yesterday or today..lol so my two day af was pleasant enuf. Cramps were horrid day one but better after that. I am bored shitless..natalie, dnt stress bout negative opk..I hear some woman just miss there surge w those things, dnt let it stress ya..just keep up bd'ing and u may b suprised...lol nat, u r soo funny..I cant wait for u girls to do the testing in the am!! I am literally on the edge. Barbs, u r soooo not out yet . B positive til then! Megs how r ya? Crazy?

Hiya Momma! Glad AF is coming to an end for you!

I am good... CD13, waiting to O and get my ass into the 2ww so I can start complaining about that lol

HAHA NO, not Richard Gere lol. My Father In Law made a documentary. So we're seeing that - nothing too exciting if you ask me. My husband worked on the audio too. So I'm obligated lol. I am missing 'me' time. As in my art class :(

And as for the stabbing pain - I'm not sure how good that is. Alarm bells went off that AF was on her nasty way? I dont even know what implantation feels like if there's such a thing. I dunno HAHA maybe it was my bowels afterall. :p

Woohoo...4dpo here......been a busy day so far....I haven't even stoped to look at my hair in the mirror....lol...I probably look like a crazy lady that's been dragged through a hedge backwards and spat out again...it's soooo windy here lol...

Well our plans for the weekend are...oh and I are going to a body building competition...( spectating)..... Hmmmm should be kind of interesting I suppose...something different.
Oh will probably come home and obsesse about a new protein based overloaded diet.lol

Then I plan to cook up a lovely beef stew with tifpgar bread ...yum yum yummy..
Have to sort through lo wardrobe to get ready for his winter clothes...I need to make some space.

So got sooo much going on this weekend actually I can't even begito think how I will get it all done lol...

Good luck with your opks tonight meg :)
Nat...bummer eh!....I hope them sticks prove good tonight for you.:)
Momma...glad af is over for you...straight back on the horsy right? Lol
Barbs - stabbing pains...ugh I hate them...crippling.i hope. It's implantation taking place and not the witches warning...chin up love...test day tmr :happydance:

Oooh left wondering....I do that now...a handful of Brazil nuts in the tww...and yep barbs they are kind of fishy lol...

Well I should be back again later...I am soooo flipping tired today...hmmmm I wonder why that is hahaha...

:) ) :) :) xxx

HAHA NO, not Richard Gere lol. My Father In Law made a documentary. So we're seeing that - nothing too exciting if you ask me. My husband worked on the audio too. So I'm obligated lol. I am missing 'me' time. As in my art class :(

And as for the stabbing pain - I'm not sure how good that is. Alarm bells went off that AF was on her nasty way? I dont even know what implantation feels like if there's such a thing. I dunno HAHA maybe it was my bowels afterall. :p

There IS such a thing, and I hope its happening to you :) I know re alarm bells... I feel the same way. But we are just conditioned now, it doesn't mean its true! :D

Thanks Momma!!!! I hope I'm getting my bfp!!!
I am doing all these new things this cycle. Fingers Crossed!
I have to brew up more of my 'momma tea' today.
I'm leaving at 12pm today b/c we have people coming to our house about a new water boiler...& I am going to clean up, do laundry before mayhem begins.

Meg, I hope you're right but I"ve never had these implantation pains. Anyway *sigh* I just want a bfp thanks. :)

I'm signing my consent form today to have my blood test results emailed to me from the new clinic! WHOOO!

Hey Nat! You describe things in such a humorous way! THANK YOU! LOL
I am sure you look gorgeous :)

Sounds like a nice weekend - I can't wait for the weekend after when I can relax. I'm going to do the same - go through my summer clothes, put away. I also plan to put aside clothes/shoes, etc that I want to get rid of. And a pile of stuff I'm going to try to sell too.

Ugh...today I have had a runny nose...and lots of cm too...I hope I am not coming down with something...and I can't help but wonder this could be a good sign of a possible bfp when I test...
Can't get my hopes up tho...

It can't be the weather causing my running nose ...even tho it's vey windy outside it's actually very sunny and warm (ish) ...

Tissues at the ready here lol...

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks Momma!!!! I hope I'm getting my bfp!!!
I am doing all these new things this cycle. Fingers Crossed!
I have to brew up more of my 'momma tea' today.
I'm leaving at 12pm today b/c we have people coming to our house about a new water boiler...& I am going to clean up, do laundry before mayhem begins.

Meg, I hope you're right but I"ve never had these implantation pains. Anyway *sigh* I just want a bfp thanks. :)

I'm signing my consent form today to have my blood test results emailed to me from the new clinic! WHOOO!

Woo! awesome Barb.

Hoping to get my initial bloodwork done tomorrow to get it out of the way

Well thinking about it, they may not have all the results yet & I want them all sent to me. So we'll see...

Ahhh you guys didnt do it after your consultation eh? Did you have to go back to work?

Nat give me a quick reminder 3 rising temps should mean ovulation right? I will try get wifi on holiday and update fertility friend so you can check my chart, or is it 3 rises and after all temps should be above coverline right? Xxx

3 temps after that initial rise you should get your cover line... Not 3 rises. Usually the rule of 3/6 is good to remember... 3 temps that are higher than 0.1degrees than the last 6 temps should confirm it... But you might not have 6 temps to go by... Usually the shift is pretty obvious so you should see it that am and then just wait to see if the next day stays up etc

I think i need to take my first temp off because its not accurate :/ the first temp i took was really low but i didnt have the thermomitor under my tounge and i dropped it so had to pick it up so i took it again and didnt write it down it thought it would stay on the screen thats why i took down the one i have but ive noticd it always says 36.50 when i turn it on so it must be always start on that x

Talia got it all in one nat...your preficular stage should be lower temps than the ttw temps..when you ovulate you WILL defo see A DEFINATE temp shift.maybe the next day it may become more noticeable too.your cover line will appear three temps after ovulation.:thumbup:

Omg this is confusing lol i dont even know how reliable my chart will be this week it will be much hotter were i am going xxx

Just listened to a film(whilst cracking on with things).... Oh how I love the Texas accent ...
Whhhhhhhhy howdy partners......

I wish I lived in Texas...:)

Lol..nat...don't worry your body will probably adapt but it should still be ok.:thumbup:

Ok ill try and break it down for you more lol....
The first initial temp that rises by a tenth of a degree should indicate o day!...
Then three days after o you should get your cover line.:thumbup:

Hope that's more helpful lol...:)

Well thinking about it, they may not have all the results yet & I want them all sent to me. So we'll see...

Ahhh you guys didnt do it after your consultation eh? Did you have to go back to work?

Nope, Hubby had to get to work to meet a client. Hopefully he will go with me tomorrow if he can swing it. I want to get it done ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->