6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well I just took my first OPK today and its not positive yet - I expect tomorrow....

TMI but I did notice after a bm that I had some stretchy CM so that's good. I suppose it could be fluid from BD this morning? but that was nearly 7 hours ago....

Im just thinking maybe i have a cyst i didnt feel like i really ovulated last cycle i had that spotting at cd11...its a possibility i guess x

Natalie, just discard the first temp.. It'll still be on your chart but it'll be an open circle and FF won't use it to calc O. Just trust your body, there is no reason to think you won't O or any proper symptoms of a cyst or anything. Just go with the flow and breathe lady! Lol you're getting yourself worked up.

It must've a Natalie thing.lol...with talia nat...keep calm and just wait it out love...ha ha I am the same tho when opk don't play ball.

:) :) :) xxx

Whats the chances of substance from bd last night still being present? Xxx

Ive had some mild cramps :(
I dont feel good about tmr morning test.

Hi barbs...could be ligature cramps...:) ...could still be a good thing.:thumbup:

Nat- very posible...but seen As your in your fertile stage I would go more with it's your Ewcm instead ...so that good news .yaye.:)

I'm sat here having a quite night in front of telly whatching crime tv...boring dot comage.
Im also having some quite strange pangs and aches in the left hand side of lower tum...Obove uterus...
And I attacked the peanut butter again...lol...on toast!.....I hate peanut butter!...

Roll on 11 dpo ...I neeeeed to test jeeeez lol...

Hi just popping in with a suggestion , I was advised that eating Brazil nuts 3 per day from ov to either BFP or AF really helps with implantation . Well it worked for me the cycle I tried it I got my BFP . Only downside I can't look at one now lol !!!!!

Happy Friday ladies :)

LOL you ate so many eh? I think they taste a bit like fish. Am I the only one?
Is that the cycle you had a MC? Do you still do the Brazil nuts every cycle?

No its the cycle I got my current BFP I'm 20 weeks now , feeling very very blessed . Its the only thing I did differently in all my cycles trying . I was taking vitamins , Opk testing , temping checking cervix , cm etc ..... Lying with legs up in the air , not peeing for at least hour after .. The only thing different about the cycle .

Congratulations lw...:) ...

I obses over my nuts (bahahaha) ...I'm like a lil squirrell...I sit and I eat them and tell myself " I love my nuts lol.....
I also take a selenium pill JUST incase.

Edit : have you ever seen angel bumps protocol...I could swear I seen you on there lol

Well i hope it is i could stretch it quite far but it was white aswell as egg white :/ oh has man flu but somehow still wanted to bd lol not complaining im glad hes not all snotty though or it would have been a no go and if i catch it he is dead lol xxx

I obses over my nuts (bahahaha) ...I'm like a lil squirrell...I sit and I eat them and tell myself " I love my nuts lol.....

Edit : have you ever seen angel bumps protocol...I could swear I seen you on there lol

Nope :shrug: just call me you ladies offical cheerleader , cheering you all on to your BFP :happydance: there is a lady on a chat show here tonight that is pregnant with Twins with her first pregnancy aged 50 ! And naturally !

Nope :shrug: just call me you ladies offical cheerleader , cheering you all on to your BFP :happydance: there is a lady on a chat show here tonight that is pregnant with Twins with her first pregnancy aged 50 ! And naturally !

"Sayyyy WHAAAAT. ....50 ? AND FIRST TIME ...with twins? Wowzers...very lucky lady.
wow that is kind of inspirational in a way...sort of renews my hope somewhat...like if it is posible then I'm not completely hopeless lol...

Ok- I thought I may have seen you on her thread on ff that's all lol..
There must be another tigger lover out there too lol...
Thankyou for willing us on...we need/love our cheer leaders...lol...

Bahahahahahahahah :rofl: that's sooo funny....but yeah...that Lurgy needs to stay away.!....you go away tmr right.
That would be donkey ass balls if you took that cold with you.

Fx you don't catch it nat ok.

Sounds like for sure you got your Ewcm nat :happydance:
Have you got any opks left ...I would defo test again in the morning.:)

Heh ladies, just had to share I finally finished all my wee canvasses... Pretty sick of paint right now lol!! Now I can finally clean my artsy mess off the dining table!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow Talia thats awsome!!! Did you paint the characters too?

Talia did you paint these yourself...they are brilliant.you could make money from this...you could sell some if you made more.
Oh I'd love it if I could buy something like that...can you do Mickey Mouse? Lol

5dpo here ladies...6more sleeps till test day.:)

Barbs...how have your tests gone this morning?...anything? :)

Nat- a quick msg to wish you safe journeys for your holibob...I really hope you have a great time...:)

Meg...how's your opks going today? :)

I am stalking...I am waiting for your tests barbs.:)

Quick post from me i set off for the airport soon already cried saying goodbye to oh its gona be a emotional day lol opk is still negative and temp went down today i will try update my chart everday for you too see, good luck with this cycle i hope to see some bfps when i get back or if i can get on there xxx

Hey ladies.
Got a bfn on the FRER.
I'm waiting for my IC tests to develop. It would seem like I wont be seeing a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->