6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh no barbs :( ...
I'm sorry about the bfns.:hugs:

There's still time tho love...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Awe im srry barbs...:( there still time..dnt count urselfnout just yet...

Yeah there is still time I guess.
But I am sure id have seen a faint line by now.

Sorry about the bfn but there is still time x

Im sat in departures with a pint lol so nervous xxx

Sorry about the bfn barb! But like the others said you're not out yet!
Nat, good on ya having a beer, just giggle as you take off, I had so much nervous energy that that's all I could do once we were moving, the takeoff and landing and the strangest feeling but once you're cruising its no different than riding in a car.

Yes I did do the paintings myself, I traced the characters with carbon paper but the painting is all me! And I've never really painted in my life!

Hi just popping in with a suggestion , I was advised that eating Brazil nuts 3 per day from ov to either BFP or AF really helps with implantation . Well it worked for me the cycle I tried it I got my BFP . Only downside I can't look at one now lol !!!!!

Happy Friday ladies :)

LOL you ate so many eh? I think they taste a bit like fish. Am I the only one?
Is that the cycle you had a MC? Do you still do the Brazil nuts every cycle?

No its the cycle I got my current BFP I'm 20 weeks now , feeling very very blessed . Its the only thing I did differently in all my cycles trying . I was taking vitamins , Opk testing , temping checking cervix , cm etc ..... Lying with legs up in the air , not peeing for at least hour after .. The only thing different about the cycle .

Oh that's great LW! Congratulations. Very exciting!:hugs:

Heh ladies, just had to share I finally finished all my wee canvasses... Pretty sick of paint right now lol!! Now I can finally clean my artsy mess off the dining table!

Love these!!! So sweet Talia. They will look great

Yeah there is still time I guess.
But I am sure id have seen a faint line by now.

There is time....for sure. But should it remain bfn you have a good plan and a reason to stay positive. The only thing helping me with my presumed bfn this month is that I have an RE now and getting testing done. Something ahead helps.... Big hug Barb. Xoxoxo

Hi gals,

Cd14 today. Hoping for a positive OPK later we will see. Bd this morning so coverage is ok.

Shopping for my nephew bday today, getting blood work for RE done, and then I hope to come home and just chill out for awhile. Poker party tonight but should be laid back. DH says he will do his blood work on Wednesday. He's so busy at work so I'll let it slide......

Have a great trip Natalie! We are probably cycle buddies.

Xx

I agree with meg barbs...you have a very good plan in place - I just crossing my fingers that plan isn't needed and you still get your bfp yet to come.
Quote" some ladies don't get their bfp till 13/14/15/16 dpo..." :) remember ? Lol
That always gives me a extra nudge In The hope dept when you told me that.:thumbup:

I know how you must be feeling tho barbs...it's hard to believe anything anymore when the journey just drags on and on...keep trying to stay positive love and visualise that this IS going to happen for you.

:hug:

Thanks girls xoxo
Im trying to stay positive. im getting mild cramps. :(
Ugh I hate this

Well said Nat.

barb , I hate it too. It is probably one of the worst processes that exists. The ttc waiting game ...... Ugh. Thank goodness for you ladies.

I am currently waiting at the blood lab in a long line lol. I should get in before they close though. I am 6 behind.

Did an OPK this morning with my fourth pee after less than an hour and it was almost positive. I suspect it is actually positive but we will see this afternoon and tonight.

Meg they take a lot of blood! Just warning ya! It was OK tho. Eat and drink after to replenish.

Waiting for my MIL...she will be a good distraction!

Grrrrrrrrr super mad right now...:devil:...just been on my Internet banking site and found a transaction I did not make...turns out oh has been playing online poker....:gun:..... He's in big trouble when he gets home tonight.:trouble:

Meg...I hope them bloods went ok for you...:thumbup:

Barbs...do you usual get cramping this early?...hope mil arrives soon so you can get down to some fun this weekend.:thumbup:

Wow I'm sooo mad right now.grrrr lol

Meg they take a lot of blood! Just warning ya! It was OK tho. Eat and drink after to replenish.

Waiting for my MIL...she will be a good distraction!

You're telling me! 7 big vials lol. I caved and went to mcdonalds after LOL I needed a booster

The best part was when the lab tech congratulated me on my pregnancy and I was like ummm read the form you dumb cow! Oh well lol.

Have fun with your family stuff this weekend!!

Grrrrrrrrr super mad right now...:devil:...just been on my Internet banking site and found a transaction I did not make...turns out oh has been playing online poker....:gun:..... He's in big trouble when he gets home tonight.:trouble:

Barbs...do you usual get cramping this early?...hope mil arrives soon so you can get down to some fun this weekend.:thumbup:

Hmmm Nat is this a problem he has? Or is it a matter of poor spending habits lol. Either way I hear you!

Hmmm Nat is this a problem he has? Or is it a matter of poor spending habits lol. Either way I hear you!
Hiya meg :flower: feeling much better now lol...went on a MAJOUR (aggressive-mad woman) cleaning for the hell of it mission to vent my frustrations lol...

Well I looked at my google wallet and I found abundance of purchases...grrrrr,
I have told oh that in future he needs to discuss this with me before he does it again...it can mess up all sorts with dd in the bank...
Haha it's sounds like I control the money- well - I do hahah...
He loves his poker yah!...I don't mind him having a lil bet here and there that's totally fine but it seems like he been having a whale of a time with it ...
I always pass it by him before I make a purchase tho...the done thing ya know?

I'm glad you got them darn bloods out of the way meg...7viels tho? Wow...you must have felt really woozy after....bad news tho....you have hundreds of bloods done once preggers too..You kind of get used to it tho in the end :thumbup:

So the wait begins....why are we always waiting around eh ? Lol...
I hope you have a good time at your nephews b day party tmr meg...and some nice family time after for your meal...:thumbup:

Take care tonight ok...
Oh and Yaye :happydance: for your almost possy opk :)

Hey girls. ..
Ill do a better response later. Just wanted to share my awesome bfn. Womp womp....
Ttyl

Quick update temp.is high i was hammered last night i was sick and felt like death this morning lol i took a opk the line was darkish after a 1 hour hold maybe something to do with the alcohol consumption? I will test again later on and update when i can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->