6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Maybe a faint! Test every mornin!! Cant wait to see!! Around 7 dpo we shld start possibly seein some slight progression..

Thank you!! Lol I just posted in the test section for a tweak haha I should have checked here first! These are evaps!! For sure! Hopefully I get a real one at 7dpo though!!

Well it's 16 dpo...no sign of the witch yet...welllll apart from some slight pms...grrrrrr lol....

Just made potaoe d'ophinure ...with bacon and cheese...
Took one look at it and thought ummmm nope!....pete and Harry ABSOLUTLEY loved it but it's just not my thang....

Might have a crack at the bacon and cheese swirls tmr night ...then again maybe not...at my mums tmr so I may not get home in time to get the preps done first...

Sooooo....what's everybody got planned for the weekend?...anything good?....meg - nat...you test in two sleeps...woohoo...can't wait to see your tests...
Good luck ...:thumbup:

So I have this overwhelming feeling...a bfp is on it's way on here...I'm swaying more towards you meg I don't know why ...lol...I sure hope you all get it - that would be great eh.:)
No psychic stuff going on here just a feeling.lol...

May sit down to nice/ funny film tonight...whatched the last exorcism part 2 last night....what a load of old crap that was....soooo not scary!...I like to be scard out of my wits but hate to lay alone after -freaking out hahah...

Well me go getters...I hope you all have a great night/ evening....

Barbs my thoughts are with you love.:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Hey ladies!

Nat, sorry the witch is on her way. What an asshole :)

And your meals sound delicious. Too bad I can't eat cheese :( But I love bacon!

BTW I agree, Exorcism two was stupid...as was three & I think there was a 4.
I LOVE horror movies & I'm forever haunted by the first Exorcist.

I need funny too - I need smth more than sulking.

Oh here's a look at my lovely bfn this morning....isn't it a sight for sore eyes...bahahaha...

I know I know...why did I do that when I knew the outcome ....slap me if you please.lol

P.s is it all possible to OVER wee on a stick?...I think I may have done this this morning...:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Have you girls watched supernatural? There are 8 seasons on Netflix... I am glued to it now!! It's freaky good....lol but I am a big chicken! Haha I bought The Heat the other night=hilarious!!!

Hey ladies!

Nat, sorry the witch is on her way. What an asshole :)

And your meals sound delicious. Too bad I can't eat cheese :( But I love bacon!

BTW I agree, Exorcism two was stupid...as was three & I think there was a 4.
I LOVE horror movies & I'm forever haunted by the first Exorcist.

I need funny too - I need smth more than sulking.

Omg...yes the first exorcism what something out of this world scary beyond belief for me...lol...
Funny is just what we need,...I hear here comes the boom is supposed to be good...but it has cage fighting in it so its not REALY my scene..

I want this witch to hurry the eff up so I can move forward from this cycle already..
Altho I must say I am in a much better place then I have been in the last few cycles...not soooo ummm broken and crazy lady like lol..

Im just looking forward to some "normality" this cycle...no "try hard " trying...
A brake is just what I needed really altho I was in a very stubborn place - refusing to admit defeat thinking it was the end like you know...this way if it happens it happens and if it doesn't I have the back up of the late January appt..

Have yu anything nice planned for tonight barbs?...
Some sympathy chocolate sounds yummy to me....actually I may have to get my stash out now I mention it lol..

Have you girls watched supernatural? There are 8 seasons on Netflix... I am glued to it now!! It's freaky good....lol but I am a big chicken! Haha I bought The Heat the other night=hilarious!!!

Not seen that one Ashley...will have to look at that one my on demand...pete loves all that.
Will defo give it a shot to...that's my Sunday sorted now lol...

Have you seen all the paranormal activities? Omg that still freaks me out lol..shivvvvver ...

Not seen that one Ashley...will have to look at that one my on demand...pete loves all that.
Will defo give it a shot to...that's my Sunday sorted now lol...

Have you seen all the paranormal activities? Omg that still freaks me out lol..shivvvvver ...

Nooooo I can't make myself watch it!!!! Lol however now after watching supernatural I might be able too!! Lol

Ohhh I cant wait for fridays tests!!! We have two testers on friday and me on sat and crazy testin everyday!! Have to see some bfps for sure!!! Im soooo prayin!

I wish it was testing day tomorrow lol i think it would be better to test with a cheapie first and save the frer if theres a line lol

So this is my test dry!! Can y'all see that little *******?!?! Hahahaha obviously I am rather bored!! Klaire took over the tv and we are watching my little ponies! Now girls this is without a doubt an Evap!!! Crazzeeeeee!! Lol if y'all can see it anyway! Lmao
Ok ok and after this one I promise not to post anymore until there is a possibility of it being a bfp! Just blows my mind that these tests are this way! I am not much of a complainer or I would call the company!! He'll I am the one who chose to play with the damn things!! Lol
Oh hell when I post it you can't see it! So just disregard this post! I was hoping it would show up! And I can't delete it! Lol
Hahahaha and omg it starred my cuss word out!!! Bahahaha i totally didn't do that!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
I am straight up like omg wow fack shiate!!!! Look at that pink facking line crazy!!! Those test r bullshit or that is a bfp in the making!

Attachments

• IMG_20131009_151717.jpg
    IMG_20131009_151717.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 22
Here is an invert and b&w!

Attachments

• IMG_20131009_152016.jpg
    IMG_20131009_152016.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20131009_151935.jpg
    IMG_20131009_151935.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 24
Im like freekin over here..that line totally came up pink wen I enhanced the pink..that is somethin else.. I wana see more tests honey...feel free to pee as much as possible..hahahaha

No mistakin that pink!! Its flippin pink..u shld pink on another and take pic in 5-10 min..stand out in natural light. Thats the best to get it in pic..

Ahhhh I am so glad you will obsess with me over these crazy ass tests!! They are out of control!!! Lol I am headed to town right now but of course I will take another when I get home!! Hahahaha it's flipping crazy! Geez I need to learn to tweak like that!! As long as I am not driving y'all nuts I will keep posting these crazy things!! Lol

Has anyone heard of the new viola hpt? Suppose to detect 5miu..they say as early as 8 days past conception..thought bout ordering some??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->