6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well, Ive been meaning to write to you girls since my test.
It didnt go well. Turns out both of my tubes are blocked and inflamed to which the doctor suspects ive had an infection. To which I suspect was from one of my proceedures with the other clinic.
I have to phone the clinic tomorrow and schedule follow up. See how bad it is. see if its fixable. This surly means surgery to fix.
All thia time, money spent and I couldnt get pregnant.
So ya. Guess im on a major TTC hiatus until my tubes are fixed. I just hope its it's repairable.
Im really sad. Im trying to process this right now.

Talk with you all tmr.

It didnt go well. Turns out both of my tubes are blocked and inflamed to which the doctor suspects ive had an infection. To which I suspect was from one of my proceedures with the other clinic.
I have to phone the clinic tomorrow and schedule follow up. See how bad it is. see if its fixable. This surly means surgery to fix.
So ya. Guess im on a major TTC hiatus until my tubes are fixed. I just hope its it's repairable.

Talk with you all tmr.

Barb this is unbelievable. I PM'd you. Thinking of you and giving you a huge E-hug xoxoxoxoxoox just total BS

Talk with you all tmr.
I am so so sorry! I hope that it is fixable! And pray that it's not as bad as you are worrying it may be! Heck this procedure may be just the thing that fixes all the problems! It's a shame the other clinic never checked it out! Grrr! I am thinking of you! And I know it must be incredibly hard! :/

Oh barb that's terrible news. I know it mustn't feel very positive but it is an answer and my guess is that it can be repaired! I still say its better than unexplained....Still I understand how devastating the news must be. Take your time to process it and hope you get the go ahead to get it all fixed up after the follow up. Definitely frustrating knowing that there was lots of time and money wasted when it was blocked the whole time. What procedure(s) could have caused it? Either way big e-hugs for you tonight, try to relax, unwind and process. Who knows you might be all cleared shortly with a bfp on the way, I really hope this means great things for you in the near future!

I'm so sorry to hear your tubes are blocked, try not to worry and try stay relaxed they might be able to unblock them and you might get your bfp, let us know how the follow up goes x

:shock: ..oh barbs...how awful :sad1: ...this sux big time...I'm sorry this has happend to you.:hug:

I'm going to pm you love...

:) :) :) xxx

Ohhh my goodness. I hate hearing such news...but its good that tgey found the problem..now hopefully they can fix the problem and u can b on the road to a successful bfp..as bad as the news seems im sure, try to look at the positive..now u know y pregnancy hasnt been successful and im sure tgey can unblock ur tubes successfully. Prayers ur way hun for a quick and successful procedure ending w that long waited bfp.

Ohhh my goodness. I hate hearing such news...but its good that tgey found the problem..now hopefully they can fix the problem and u can b on the road to a successful bfp..as bad as the news seems im sure, try to look at the positive..now u know y pregnancy hasnt been successful and im sure tgey can unblock ur tubes successfully. Prayers ur way hun for a quick and successful procedure ending w that long waited bfp.

Well said Amanda... I agree...

Thinking of you Barb, xx

AFM, CD25, 9DPO or so.... the last couple cycles were 27 days so if that happens again I am due on Saturday. I will test with FRER as planned on Friday. I wonder if I should use FMU or not as I hear a lot of people have "crap" FMU whatever that means lol... definitely reading too much into it.

I don't have any symptoms. Definitely less cramping than I usually do at this point. Not that I get much, but I will have a cramp here and there consistently - haven't really had any yet but there is still time of course. The main thing for me is boobs - they are usually sore several days before AF - sometimes a week before. If I am 3 days away from AF this is definitely rare for me. But I don't think absence of soreness is a symptom LOL....

Just gotta wait till Friday. Again, not feeling optimistic but we will see. if I get pink cm before or on Friday I may just wait for AF instead of wasting a test.

I feel like total crap today like i could easily burst out crying at any minute, i'm not really feeling very confident about this cycle x

I feel like total crap today like i could easily burst out crying at any minute, i'm not really feeling very confident about this cycle x

I know the feeling hun - hang tight!! It aint over till its over

That is true thanks, i'm not sure i can deal with a bfn at the moment i feel to emotional for that.

hey girls...thanks for your words.

thing is, I had a Sono test done a year ago (saline) & my tubes were clear. So this is some thing new. still doesnt explain why I didn't get pregnant for almost a year.
so while this could fix one problem, it doesnt mean this is the reason I've not gotten pregnant all this time. Infact, I know it's not given it was a year of trying when I got my SONO done. Anyway - this explains my infertility this year. At least a portion of this year.

I'm probably going to be MIA for a while. I will lurk but I need some time.

Thanks ladies & good luck to all your bfps!
I'll keep you guys posted.

AFM, CD25, 9DPO or so.... the last couple cycles were 27 days so if that happens again I am due on Saturday. I will test with FRER as planned on Friday. I wonder if I should use FMU or not as I hear a lot of people have "crap" FMU whatever that means lol... definitely reading too much into it.

I don't have any symptoms. Definitely less cramping than I usually do at this point. Not that I get much, but I will have a cramp here and there consistently - haven't really had any yet but there is still time of course. The main thing for me is boobs - they are usually sore several days before AF - sometimes a week before. If I am 3 days away from AF this is definitely rare for me. But I don't think absence of soreness is a symptom LOL....

Just gotta wait till Friday. Again, not feeling optimistic but we will see. if I get pink cm before or on Friday I may just wait for AF instead of wasting a test.

When I got my positive with my youngest I used afternoon pee! Hahaha my fmu showed what I thought was the faintest of lines and then bam my afternoon set a digi off!! Lol but really you could try today's pee too... Just sayin... Hahahaha :)

When I got my positive with my youngest I used afternoon pee! Hahaha my fmu showed what I thought was the faintest of lines and then bam my afternoon set a digi off!! Lol but really you could try today's pee too... Just sayin... Hahahaha :)

Nooooooooooooooo! we have a pact me and Natalie haha.. stop trying to break our will! LOL jk

hey girls...thanks for your words.

thing is, I had a Sono test done a year ago (saline) & my tubes were clear. So this is some thing new. still doesnt explain why I didn't get pregnant for almost a year.
so while this could fix one problem, it doesnt mean this is the reason I've not gotten pregnant all this time. Infact, I know it's not given it was a year of trying when I got my SONO done. Anyway - this explains my infertility this year. At least a portion of this year.

I'm probably going to be MIA for a while. I will lurk but I need some time.

Thanks ladies & good luck to all your bfps!
I'll keep you guys posted.

I understand barb - you are right, may not explain everything but it explains a lot of the time period where you were getting IUI's that may have been otherwise successful.... take a break for a bit. We aren't going anywhere. xoxo

Well little ladies! Here is today's test!! Not sure if you can see it... But there is a line.... Far to early for a bfp! Just these crazy tests!! I have a feeling they will all have one!! Lol but I still have to use them up! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 8
Ashley is it a pink line...I can only just see it.
Amanda...get your tweaks on lol...

:) :) :) xxx

It's definitely an Evap!! Way to early! But yeah I think it has a bit of color!! Yes Amanda!! Get your tweak on!! Hahaha

Heres the tweak..lets see

Attachments

• IMG_20131009_120749.jpg
    IMG_20131009_120749.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member