6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Not enough for a positive test!! I could possibly at the very most be 6... But I am more thinking 4/5......these are most definitely evaps!

Oh yeah...viola Tests - yes pls...lol...Amanda that was very us full info...and I can buy them in the uk...Im taking a bet they are not purse friendly lol...
You know...IF I were to test using these I would have to get some sort of line on a lower sensitive test first...it would make more sense to go and buy one of these then aswell as a frer.

Thankyou for that website love...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Ohhhh boo...whee you all gone to?...I WIDE awake here when I should be tucked up in bed.
Bahahahaha...

Ok...nighty night it is then.lol...
I do wander tho....where on earth is the witch?...she certainly hasn't arrived here yet..the bitch!...yeah NICE....drag it out why don't you...you utter cow bag.lol...
That's alright...I'm ready waiting and armed...come and get me papa bear!
:rofl:

Wow lots of action on here today hahha. Ashley and Amanda are a terror together! Lol total test a holics! Hahha love it
Nat I hope you can get on with your cycle too and I am so glad you are in a better place than recent cycles. Try to keep your head space here. We need Each other. We can't lose it !! ;). And I hope your premonition was a good sign tee hee lol

I bought an FRER after work at target. They were out of two packs blah so I bought one. Maybe I should have waited till tomorrow night lol but I will be strong ! Bahhhhhhh

No symptoms whatsoever. Of AF or pg but still plenty of time.

Maybe a faint! Test every mornin!! Cant wait to see!! Around 7 dpo we shld start possibly seein some slight progression..

Wow lots of action on here today hahha. Ashley and Amanda are a terror together! Lol total test a holics! Hahha love it
Nat I hope you can get on with your cycle too and I am so glad you are in a better place than recent cycles. Try to keep your head space here. We need Each other. We can't lose it !! ;). And I hope your premonition was a good sign tee hee lol

I bought an FRER after work at target. They were out of two packs blah so I bought one. Maybe I should have waited till tomorrow night lol but I will be strong ! Bahhhhhhh

Ohh my u are strong..if I have a frer in the house I wld not resist peeing on it!!! I have no tests..lol hense the reason I havent tested..lmao..I am goin to test saturday or fri eve for sure though cuz we have big plans saturday night that involves dancing and drinks. So if I get a bfn I will drink but certainly still watch my intake..and if it a bfp then whoooop it b a whole new ball game..lol..I shld b 6-7 dpo maybe 8 on saturday so not impossible to get bfp. I got bfp around 7 dpo w last pregnancy so I know it happens...I wnt buy tests till fri so im sure ill pee on one wen I get bk from store..lpl

Maybe a faint! Test every mornin!! Cant wait to see!! Around 7 dpo we shld start possibly seein some slight progression..

Ohh my u are strong..if I have a frer in the house I wld not resist peeing on it!!! I have no tests..lol hense the reason I havent tested..lmao..I am goin to test saturday or fri eve for sure though cuz we have big plans saturday night that involves dancing and drinks. So if I get a bfn I will drink but certainly still watch my intake..and if it a bfp then whoooop it b a whole new ball game..lol..I shld b 6-7 dpo maybe 8 on saturday so not impossible to get bfp. I got bfp around 7 dpo w last pregnancy so I know it happens...I wnt buy tests till fri so im sure ill pee on one wen I get bk from store..lpl

Ohh how many dpo are u now?

Here is tonight's test!! I feel like I can see that same dumb line!! Hahaha at this point with as tired as I am it could just be me!! :) will test again in the morning!! Let me know what u think!! Lol perhaps I should call and get some free tests huh?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9
10dpo and i have tender boobs i had them last cycle but not til after af started so i feel like she will be visiting me on the weekend x

Lets hope not Natalie...fx for you...:)

Well ....DING DON THE WITH WITCH IS HERE... Cd1 for me...I shall try not to count and cd anymore now tho...altho I will want to know what dpo I am...I suppose I won't have much of a choice seens as I get the o pains.
So today I let go of "what ifs" and say hello to "normallity" ...HELLO NORMALLITY lol...

So have lots to do today...and going to my moms too ...hope everyone has a nice day today.
The sunshine here right now it's...glorious t say the least.beautifull.

Nat i have to do that too next cycle i promised no more opks or testing unless i am late to oh, and xmas is coming quick i hadnt noticed so the money i spend on opks and tests can go on extra pressies i get stressed at xmas to start with so i dont think that and ttc is going to work that well xxx

Me and my friend did a experiment on my tests she peed on them not me lol the top from this morning dried second 10mins after it was dipped the third dipped in coke we think we can see lines on them all so my tests must always have a line lol shes ntnp so theres a possibility she could be, i dont know if you will be able to see it but i'll upload anyway.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381407008383.jpg
    PicsArt_1381407008383.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
  • PicsArt_1381406937166.jpg
    PicsArt_1381406937166.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
  • PicsArt_1381406820133.jpg
    PicsArt_1381406820133.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
Ok ignore me i dont see anything on them now lol i gave her my cheapies but kept one for tomorrow lol x

Hey ladies!! :) how are y'all today?! I have a kiddo home sick! :/ no fun! Well after the test I posted last night.... I went to the restroom and had pink cm! :( wth??? It was cd 16 yesterday so I will just about flip if I am about to start!! Way too early but I guess it kinda has felt like that lately! I just chalked it up to post ov symptoms since I just oved 5/6/7 days ago! :( guess just wait and see!! There was another damn line on that test I posted too!! Hahahaha those things are seriously crazy!!

Lets hope not Natalie...fx for you...:)

Well ....DING DON THE WITH WITCH IS HERE... Cd1 for me...I shall try not to count and cd anymore now tho...altho I will want to know what dpo I am...I suppose I won't have much of a choice seens as I get the o pains.
So today I let go of "what ifs" and say hello to "normallity" ...HELLO NORMALLITY lol...

So have lots to do today...and going to my moms too ...hope everyone has a nice day today.
The sunshine here right now it's...glorious t say the least.beautifull.

Yes Nat - give yourself a more relaxed month! CD1 for you, a fresh start :)

have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->