6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok ok you twisted my arm! I will Hahahahaha!! Yeah it showed up in the time but that happened last cycle too!! Not sure if it was the same tests but both were the 10miu! I really think they are just bad for evaps! But fun to play with anyway!

Hey my thanks button disappeared!! That's how I like posts! Grr maybe if I refresh!

Im not lol i will be strong my frer is ready to go in 3 sleeps lol

So im having lots of crampin and discharge today. Implantation maybe?

Ok ladies!! Here is the next test!! There is a line there... Not sure if you can see it!! Absolutely has to be an evap though!! I did a little research and doesn't seem that I could have a positive at all for a few more days!! But don't think that will stop me from using these crazy tests! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
:rofl: pee party....too funny.....Ashley momma....your so funny...I'm loving these tweaks...

Ashley...I sure hope that it's not an evap...I'm with meg...if it is one it's the naughtiest I ever seen.:) lol
Fx for your bfp love...

Momma...have you ever told us your real name...I bet you have a pretty name too...I'm guessing somthing like Charlotte or Isabelle...or
Isabelle would be a great name for a girl if I ever had one...I love that name.
I am sure hoping your cramping a cm is indeed your implantation..woohoo...fx for you love.

Can't wait to see your tests...

Barbs...I hope your ok and that the tests went well...:flower:

Meg Thats FANTASTIC news about the job..:happydance: ...roll on January if you ask me.:) ...I recon you got this in the bag.

Nat meg- you can do it...:thumbup: 3 sleeps to go...gawsh tho...even I wanted to poas when I read all that lol...and I KNOW. Ill have a bfn lol...

You gals...lol...you could make a dehydrated stranded man in the desert without a drink in weeks peeee lmao...

:) :) :) xxx

:rofl: pee party....too funny.....Ashley momma....your so funny...I'm loving these tweaks...

Ashley...I sure hope that it's not an evap...I'm with meg...if it is one it's the naughtiest I ever seen.:) lol
Fx for your bfp love...

Momma...have you ever told us your real name...I bet you have a pretty name too...I'm guessing somthing like Charlotte or Isabelle...or
I am sure hoping your cramping a cm is indeed your implantation..woohoo...fx for you love.

Meg Thats FANTASTIC news about the job..:happydance: ...roll on January if you ask me.:) ...I recon you got this in the bag.

Nat meg- you can do it...:thumbup: 3 sleeps to go...gawsh tho...even I wanted to poas when I read all that lol...and I KNOW. Ill have a bfn lol...

You gals...lol...you could make a dehydrated stranded man in the desert without a drink in weeks peeee lmao...

Nat I am pretty positive it has to be!!! Good thing too or I might be disappointed! Haha but I really am pretty sure! :) it really won't stop me from testing though!! :):)

Barbs...I'm asking on behalf of a friend...I hope you don't mind me asking...you start the fermara in November right?...are you having the injectables or just the pills?....do you know much about the injectables?....
My friend has been given the option to switch from pill to injectables and is alittle unsure that's all...there's not mush info out there if you know what I mean.:)

Thankyou love...:)

Fx for your bfp love...

Wow..no I dnt think I ever told u my real name..lol its Amanda...:)

Ahhh Amanda...it's a pretty name...see I told ya...lol...
So can we call you that now? :) ..

Ohhh Amanda! Love it - I shall call you Mandy haha.

No code names anymore around here haha

Talia where Are you? Stuffing your face with pickles and icecream?

Hahaha you ladies are hilarious! Loving all the tests!! And I've been here, just quiet. Reading quick on breaks at the new job. Felt like crap at lunch but better now.. New job is busy and still exhausting but I'm glad I'm not on my feet all day. Today we were doing immunizAtions at a few inner city organizations.
Hope you got stuff sorted with oh... Sounded like a complicated situation, my heart broke for ya.

Meg the news about the job sounds promising, it's too bad it's so long to wait!

Barb hope your tests go well!

Can't wait to see how The coming tests show up and the pact brings some good luck! And nice to 'meet' you Amanda!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->