6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Even I can't really see it in this pic! With the pink cm I had last night it seriously believe these tests are just super crazy!!

Ok lets see wat we got...

Attachments

• IMG_20131010_082349.jpg
    IMG_20131010_082349.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20131010_082437.jpg
    IMG_20131010_082437.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20131010_082508.jpg
    IMG_20131010_082508.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 28
Can you see that darn thing??? And that one was still wet!! Hahahaha

Ok I seee super faint on b&w one..and just a tiny on color one. Idk!! Keeo the test comin..when u get to like 9 dpo I bet u start to see something definate! I cant wait..im testing toorrow!! Wooweee one more day!

Its weird cuz I see lines on all them but the lines r a little bizzarre..there r like two skinny ones side by side? Hmmm..curious to see wat happens wen it dries..wen I was prego w my daughter I used frer and threw it away..nxt morn I looked and super faint pink..and I was indeed pregnant! So I think sometimes early testingnit takes awhile..but it can go both ways..some r evaps but some r pos..I have had soooooo many lines and not been prego too! Lol

Ur makin me wana go buy tests today! I have never had ib but lots of cramping yesterday..I am between 4-6 dpo today..lol

I totally noticed that also!! Like a white center!!! I am pretty sure these tests are just crap! I mean I have had the same lines for days and they started out way too early!! But fun to play around with I guess!! Haha

Well 4 and 7 dpo..I noted first day of o pain which was 7 days ago..last day of o pain was 4 days ago..lol

U know those tests cld b just super sensitive..like if u have a non pregnant hcg level of 3 it may b picking it up!! I have had frer pick up a level of three. .so give it cpl days n see..how do u feel about this past o? Confident? I feel confident about mine. I mean I dtd every possible day and layed there a long time!!

Hahaha..I may just go buy some shiat!!! Lmao..I gota wait for the lo to wake up then I reckon I dress him and run to town. Haha

lol you two are hilarious!!!

Hopefully I can post a tweaker for you tomorrow LOL

U know those tests cld b just super sensitive..like if u have a non pregnant hcg level of 3 it may b picking it up!! I have had frer pick up a level of three. .so give it cpl days n see..how do u feel about this past o? Confident? I feel confident about mine. I mean I dtd every possible day and layed there a long time!!

I did feel real confident with o and bd timing.... But the pink cm really threw me off last night......so now I am just not sure what's going on!! And go to town!!!! Hahahaha i can't wait to see some tests!!!

lol you two are hilarious!!!

Hopefully I can post a tweaker for you tomorrow LOL

Hopefully u wont have a tweaker!! Im crossing for a nice dark second line for ya!!!! Y wait til tomorrow? U r 9 dpo right? Or 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->