6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

lol you two are hilarious!!!

Hopefully I can post a tweaker for you tomorrow LOL

Hopefully u wont have a tweaker!! Im crossing for a nice dark second line for ya!!!! Y wait til tomorrow? U r 9 dpo right? Or 10?

LOL Amanda... you are such a bad influence!! I hope it's not a tweaker too but we will see

Ok ashley here is my super squinter!! Lol definately not as profound as yours!! Baha

Attachments

• IMG_20131010_125247.jpg
    IMG_20131010_125247.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
Heres the orig..lol no time lapsed either. This pic was literally one min after peein so I dnt even know if test was done..I recheck it at like 5 min .

Attachments

• 20131010_123813.jpg
    20131010_123813.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12
Heres the orig..lol no time lapsed either. This pic was literally one min after peein so I dnt even know if test was done..I recheck it at like 5 min .

I feel like I see a faint line in the original!!!! And hell at least urs are real lines!! Hahaha I am craving some Taco Bell perhaps I should go grab a frer if I go to town!? Lol

Oooooo yes grab a frer.. hold ur pill till u get home!!!! I b waitin..lmao..we r soooo bad..I have 2 more frer..one for the am!!! Yay

I did a little pink tweak..lol just bringin it up so I can see it..

Attachments

• IMG_20131010_132923.jpg
    IMG_20131010_132923.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
Wow frer is showin a pink second line..lol it cant b an evap cuz the test wasnt even done..was in a min..

Omg i wish it was morning lol just want to know, if i get a bfn on the frer i think i will just wait for af after that, sure its due Sunday, i might spot Saturday.

I just read this and actually thought it made sense it was on a topic on why smu is better than fmu...

You last pee at 9pm on a day we'll call day 1.
You get up at 6am (day 2) and pee FMU 9 hours later.
That pee includes a 9 hour mix of pee with hCg from day 1 and day 2.
Two hours later, at 8am on day 2, you pee.
That pee is made up of only day 2 pee. If your hCg is doubling, it would be at a higher concentration on day 2 than on day 1. Plus, you haven't had anything to drink since prior to 9pm the night before, so it should be more concentrated pee in general, and have a higher hCg level due to the fact that it has only day 2 hCg and is not a mix of day 1 and day 2 hCg levels.

I found my smu much better than fmu and therefore i will be using my frer with smu lol x

Because me and meg have a pact if we didnt i would have caved by now lol

Omg i wish it was morning lol just want to know, if i get a bfn on the frer i think i will just wait for af after that, sure its due Sunday, i might spot Saturday.

Me too! If I get a BFN on FRER I will wait for AF too -another pact! haha....

I think I am due Sat/Sun too....

Because me and meg have a pact if we didnt i would have caved by now lol

It makes a big difference eh? if we hadn't I would have too... im glad!!:hugs:

But that SMU stuff was interesting.. Now I don't know what I should do lol

I don't usually have to pee again for awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member