6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I am glad we waited too :) saved days of stressing at cheapies lol
I usually wake up at 8.30 and am ready for smu by 10.30 might try for 11.30 seeing as its my only frer lmao

Ok Amanda!! Not a dang thing on my frer! Will you do me a super favor and tweak the hell out of it?! Hahaha it is my anniversary tonight and if there is nothing I would like to have a few drinks when we go out!! I see nada though!! Not even a line eye line hahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
The pic is tiny and dark. Anyway u can go into better light? Maybe outside?

Thank you!!! :) no that sucker is white!! Haha how many miu are frers? Anyone know? I should have done one of my 10miu with that same urine! Lol well I will just say that means I can have a few

This is the walmart cheapie I took with the frer! Would you pretty please tweak this sucker too!! If it is white I will have a few guilt free drinks! Lol gotta double check which I don't see a darn thing here either!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
I defo see pink on this one!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131010_160739.jpg
    IMG_20131010_160739.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 27
On the tweaked one I see it!! But on the normal I don't see anything!! I am also wondering if the pink cm last night could have been ib except doesn't it normally last longer than a wipe?! Hahahahaha

Hi Natalie and meg...just wanted to say a huge good luck for the morning and your tests...:)

Ashley wow that cassette defo looks like a bfp...hope you have a great aniversary evening.:)

Afm...I have been laid up on the sofa for the best part of the evening curled up in pain...:( ...
Tmi warning....I am loosing sooo much blood this cycle..heaviest af EVER...very painfull.
Loosing lots of large clots too...if it carrys on into the day tmr I will get my but to the gp.surley this isn't right.iv had the odd blob or two befor ebut this is relentless...
:( :(

I'm sorry I haven't been on much tonight I am in so much pain and I am feeling quite sorry for myself...

Will be back online again in the morning to see your tests my dears...good luck.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Here is a b&w and invert

Attachments

• IMG_20131010_182739.jpg
    IMG_20131010_182739.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20131010_182727.jpg
    IMG_20131010_182727.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 23
Ashley I have never gotten a line of those brand tests unless they were completely dry and never ever a pink one!!! So im hopin it an early road to bfp for u!

Ohh my nat..that dnt sound good...u get some rest and if things dnt ease up hopefully u can get into the gp. Hope u start feelin well girl..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->