6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Here is a b&w and invert

Ggeeeeze ashley look at ur pink lines!! Wth

I am so surprised you pulled that line!!!! I swear it doesn't look like it's there in real life!!! Agh well all my damn test came in the mail today!! Even the 50 that weren't suppose to be here until November!!! So I might test like an even more crazier person in the next few days!! That cassette test was only 88cents at Walmart!!!

Hi Natalie and meg...just wanted to say a huge good luck for the morning and your tests...:)

Ashley wow that cassette defo looks like a bfp...hope you have a great aniversary evening.:)

Afm...I have been laid up on the sofa for the best part of the evening curled up in pain...:( ...
Tmi warning....I am loosing sooo much blood this cycle..heaviest af EVER...very painfull.
Loosing lots of large clots too...if it carrys on into the day tmr I will get my but to the gp.surley this isn't right.iv had the odd blob or two befor ebut this is relentless...
:( :(

I'm sorry I haven't been on much tonight I am in so much pain and I am feeling quite sorry for myself...

Will be back online again in the morning to see your tests my dears...good luck.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat I'm so sorry AF is so nasty. I don't usually clot but you are right a lot of clotting sounds nasty :(. Get well. Rest up with a heating pad and some baileys xx

Wow that does look bfp. If it isn't i would never buy that brand again haha!

This group could use a bfp or two or three! Come onnnnnnnnn

Well it is still so early... I am not sure I would be too surprised!! But Amanda the way u tweaked that test has me a little excited

The tweakin was super easy..did it the excact same as the others..all I did was use contrast to bring out the pink..so watever is truly pink just becomes more prominant..

I have played w many many tests and I cld never pull pink on a dg test! Thats y I am sooo shocked...

Eeek!!! Ok I will post so many tomorrow if you don't mind tweaking them!!! Lol I stay at home so I have a lot of time on my hands

U keep postin them and ill keep tweakin!! Lol im gona take another either w fmu or 2mu..prolly fmu though..lmao if my dh knew I was obssessing this early I swear he wld stroke out..bahahaa..he wld have me admitted..lmao

Mine has no idea that I have ordered so many tests!!! Hahahaha! Surprise! Lol

Ugh! Worst thing EVER just happend to me......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwy....facking spider desided my bed was a comfy place to be.I SHIT MYSELF.....I lept up like a cat in cold water.

So I am now too freaked out to go back to bed...the spider is DEAD btw!...
Now I am TRYING. To go sleep on the sofa...and the facking fish is being soooo noisy!...
How on earth do you tell a fish to be quiet? Hahaha...

Ha ha pms moment or what....facking ******* spider...heeeeebeeee Jeebees.....

Tmr I am on a mission to pull EVERYTHING out of the bedroom...de spider the place and them move bed from underneath window....omg....never again!

:) :) :) xxx

I hate spiders more than anything!! Yuck!!! Eeeek!! I fell off of a stool the other day trying to kill one

Nat something similar happened to me at 15 i got my period i wasnt sexually active then and i was in agony passing loads of clots and my gran even thought i had hid a pregnancy and in labor i was that bad i didnt end up needing a hospital but it went on for hours and all the doctor said was go on the pill but it never happened again.

Now i think about it something else happened to me and i never got answers when i was 16/17 i was on the depo and i got my period and tmi when i took out my tampon it had two 50p piece sized white circle things stuck to it and when i looked at them it looked like they were filled will blood but theu had large circle holes in them and i thought maybe they had been joined together i showed my school nurse but she didnt know what it was and i dont think i took it to the doctors either at that age i didnt think much of it but i'd love to know now x

I thought i saw something on a cheapie this morning but i was still blurry eyed i probably had line eye i will see when i do my frer i guess x

I cant get a good pic but i see something on my cheapie but not frer x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381485433584.jpg
    PicsArt_1381485433584.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 14
  • PicsArt_1381485501846.jpg
    PicsArt_1381485501846.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 17
Holy fucking shit. I am shocked but mostly terrified. Please stick. I wish it was darker. I will pick up some more to test progression. Fack it's the weekend and a holiday. I wonder if I can get bloods done at my clinic tomorrow. So much going through my head I need to chill the fack out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 13
Natalie I can see faint oink on all the test..the cheapy is slightly darker but I see pink on frer too..I wld rest in am or w 2mu...

Attachments

• IMG_20131011_055549.jpg
    IMG_20131011_055549.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20131011_055642.jpg
    IMG_20131011_055642.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20131011_055753.jpg
    IMG_20131011_055753.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 35
Holy fucking shit. I am shocked but mostly terrified. Please stick. I wish it was darker. I will pick up some more to test progression. Fack it's the weekend and a holiday. I wonder if I can get bloods done at my clinic tomorrow. So much going through my head I need to chill the fack out.

Ooooommmg!!!!!! I tweaked just for the heck of it but it was sooooo not needed!!! That is a facking bfp !!!! Holy shit!! I need to just say co grats!! I pray everything sticks!! R u gona retest w 2mu? Or wait til am? Omg I cldnt b more happy right now!

Ooooommmg!!!!!! I tweaked just for the heck of it but it was sooooo not needed!!! That is a facking bfp !!!! Holy shit!! I need to just say co grats!! I pray everything sticks!! R u gona retest w 2mu? Or wait til am? Omg I cldnt b more happy right now!

Bahaa..I got so excited I forgot to post ur edit..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20131011_060041.jpg
    IMG_20131011_060041.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member