6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Omg I have to say them r some beautiful lines! I dnt thonk they r too light at all.! They look perfect. R u gona try a digi?

Natalie give it a day or smu and retest!! Im confident we r gona see more than one bfp this go round!!!@ashley!!! Wake and pee!!! This am is soooo exciting!

I am shaking and so nervous! Thanks ..... It doesn't feel real.

I don't want to do a digi yet I will wait till Sunday for that I think. Give the hcg more time you know ?? But I'm definitely going to get some FRER today and test later.

I have zero symptoms. Nothing. The only thing that was strange is no boob pain. Still none. Weird for me. Usually I am aching by now. It's been a year and a half. Wowzers. Please stick bean !!!!!

Going to call my clinic and see if I can go in tomorrow.

And Natalie I am crossing my fingers for you big time. Xoxo

Thank you i will update when i test again and i have my fingers and toes crossed for you :D xx

I am shaking and so nervous! Thanks ..... It doesn't feel real.

I don't want to do a digi yet I will wait till Sunday for that I think. Give the hcg more time you know ?? But I'm definitely going to get some FRER today and test later.

I have zero symptoms. Nothing. The only thing that was strange is no boob pain. Still none. Weird for me. Usually I am aching by now. It's been a year and a half. Wowzers. Please stick bean !!!!!

Going to call my clinic and see if I can go in tomorrow.

And Natalie I am crossing my fingers for you big time. Xoxo

Try not to wrry!!! Smile and b happy!! Get ur but to the store and get more tests...it will make u feel better!! And yes tru to get to the clinic for bloods or even the gp..whomever can getbu in...I am soooo excited for u...I bet u dnt even know wat to think expecting to see bfn and then bhaaamm bfp!!! Im sooo blessed to b present for ur journey!! U totally deserve this and I am oraying hard and crossing every part of my body that everything turns out beautifully!!

Thanks momma. You made me cry lmao. Emotional already ??! Rushing off to work now

Ok so i picked up a two pack of FRER on my way into work... one for tonight one for tomorrow... and I called my clinic and I am going in for Beta bloods tomorrow morning... I wonder if I will get the result tomorrow by end of day? I think thats how that works..?

I have too much anxiety/nerves. I need to chill.

Take it easy and relax, i dont know how betas work though i think sometimes you can get them the same day, i am going to get some 10miu testa later and see if theres anything i feel like mine are dodgy tests x

Holy fucking shit. I am shocked but mostly terrified. Please stick. I wish it was darker. I will pick up some more to test progression. Fack it's the weekend and a holiday. I wonder if I can get bloods done at my clinic tomorrow. So much going through my head I need to chill the fack out.

MEG MEG MEG. :happydance: ...omg omg om facking geee....yes! ...
Oh meg I knew I had a good feeling about you this month...
Meg I am in tears for you hear...this is amaizing.:happydance::happydance:

Meg THis is totaly wonderful.

I am lit tally happy dancing around my sitting room here...I'm soooo happy for you....

Oh I have to make a mad dash I not town...I don't want to leave now lol...
Meg congratulations.....:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Apparantly I should get the results really fast - my friend who goes to my clinic got them almost immediately.

Holy fucking shit. I am shocked but mostly terrified. Please stick. I wish it was darker. I will pick up some more to test progression. Fack it's the weekend and a holiday. I wonder if I can get bloods done at my clinic tomorrow. So much going through my head I need to chill the fack out.

MEG MEG MEG. :happydance: ...omg omg om facking geee....yes! ...
Oh meg I knew I had a good feeling about you this month...
Meg I am in tears for you hear...this is amaizing.:happydance::happydance:

Meg THis is totaly wonderful.

I am lit tally happy dancing around my sitting room here...I'm soooo happy for you....

Oh I have to make a mad dash I not town...I don't want to leave now lol...
Meg congratulations.....:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Thank you so much Nat - honestly means so much to me. Pray for my bean ok? You had a premonition! lol

Aaahhhh you guys are making me bawl!! Mostly hormones I think but I am so so so so happy for you Meg. You're right betas are usually fast, 2 hrs Max I think, it's just getting the clinic to call you! Oh my god I don't even know what to say but that kind of line at 11 dpo was darker than mine I think! Sticky sticky sticky! Yay for the pact!!! Definitely worth the wait to get those pretty lines! Natalie you still have time also!! I think everyone had a good feeling about this month, wow still wiping my tears! So happy for you!

I got a faint pink line on a superdrug 10miu it was in the 10min frame but around 8mins its really apparant aswell x

Not sure if you can see it but i can in person much better than the cheapies x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381504306498.jpg
    PicsArt_1381504306498.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 11
  • PicsArt_1381504274667.jpg
    PicsArt_1381504274667.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 14
Not sure if I see pink but I know it's probably better in person, and I found when I took apart the tests it would dry funny right away! Keep us posted!

I can defo see faint pink on that one too natalie! Fx for u!! I wld retest w fmu and see wat the am brings!! Hoping u get them nice pink lines..

Attachments

• IMG_20131011_102311.jpg
    IMG_20131011_102311.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g