6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Momma for some reason all your tweaks I can't open any bigger! Ill take your word on it!

When I brought up the pink more it kinda looks like a dye run...:( but in person the line may b were its suppose to be though..im still rootin for ya!!

And note...I can see a true line wothout edit just cant seem to bring out the pink so not sure if its pink or evap..

I'll retest tomorrow but before i opened it i could see it and now its open i see it, im so scared incase its a evap but im scared if its real aswell lol it looks real x

Lol hang in therr natalie..how many 10miu do u have? Maybe try another and take pic in a lil different light? May make it clearer for edit.

Ohh I forgot to mention..I had stark white bfn on frer this am. Haha go figure bein like 6dpo at most!

I only have 1 10miu left so saving it for tomorrow smu i think i have a 20miu for tomorrow aswell.

He he ...meg I went into town...had to run some household errans.....I'm such a soppy git...I cryed all the way around town....I'm so happy for you
I rang oh at work...he said I sound awfull...like I have a cold...I said no love..lim in tears of happiness...he asks why that love what's happend....so I told him about your bfp...
He said RIGHT ...WE ARE ON IT LIKE A CAR BONNIT...STUFF "the new plan" ....lol....bless...
Awww ii dunno...maybe we should give it another shot of full force ttc...I wanted to but it's weather or he can behave himself and BE ON BOARD....

Have you told your BFF yet?....that's always the best phone call to make isn't it.:)
I bet she will cry for you too.:)

Natalie...yes...good luck too..lits very faint but it's there...I'm keeping fx for your smu love...

Talia...it's wonderful news isn't it...well deserved bfp....

Meg- you and antibiotics seem to be lucky for you lol...and your lines are so much more apparent this time...I think this is DEFFINATLY it no so you make sure you relax ...and remember don't let scary story's and bad experiences robb you of your rightful delight and happiness.
:)

When are you going to tell oh?....after beta?...or straight away?...wow I bet he is going to be elated.:thumbup:
And a big phew for him not to do the sa aswell...he got out of that one very craftily eh lol...

Oh well atleast you don't need all them ft now...:thumbup: ...meg I can just picture you and your bump...how cute...are you goi to do a of journal?....I'd love to stalk that one.:)

Sorry about the million questions- I'm so excited for you.:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

I think its a evap because ive googled it and it looks like other peoples evaps:/ but i had faint lines in cheapies aswell so i dont know x

Ahhhhh Meg that test is amazing!!! Woohoo!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!! :):)

I am soooo fatigued today its stupid..lol I had a straight up bfn this am sobim good to go out for drinks tomorrow..') I am gona wait I think and test again on tuesday..but who am I kiddin..im a poasaholic so I bet I pee many times before then .lol

He he ...meg I went into town...had to run some household errans.....I'm such a soppy git...I cryed all the way around town....I'm so happy for you
I rang oh at work...he said I sound awfull...like I have a cold...I said no love..lim in tears of happiness...he asks why that love what's happend....so I told him about your bfp...
He said RIGHT ...WE ARE ON IT LIKE A CAR BONNIT...STUFF "the new plan" ....lol....bless...
Awww ii dunno...maybe we should give it another shot of full force ttc...I wanted to but it's weather or he can behave himself and BE ON BOARD....

Have you told your BFF yet?....that's always the best phone call to make isn't it.:)
I bet she will cry for you too.:)

Natalie...yes...good luck too..lits very faint but it's there...I'm keeping fx for your smu love...

Talia...it's wonderful news isn't it...well deserved bfp....

Meg- you and antibiotics seem to be lucky for you lol...and your lines are so much more apparent this time...I think this is DEFFINATLY it no so you make sure you relax ...and remember don't let scary story's and bad experiences robb you of your rightful delight and happiness.
:)

When are you going to tell oh?....after beta?...or straight away?...wow I bet he is going to be elated.:thumbup:
And a big phew for him not to do the sa aswell...he got out of that one very craftily eh lol...

Oh well atleast you don't need all them ft now...:thumbup: ...meg I can just picture you and your bump...how cute...are you goi to do a of journal?....I'd love to stalk that one.:)

Sorry about the million questions- I'm so excited for you.:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Ok nat....u seem to be super accurate in ur "feelings" of who gets the nxt bfp...sooooo who do u think is nxt?? Any more feeking this month towards anyone in the group??

Here I am!!! My tests where crap this morning! Let me go snap some pictures!!! :):) get ready!! There are 4!! Hahahaha yep 4 tests already and it's not even lunch!! I am not seeing anything on them though! Um fertility friend says I am only 6dpo!! Hahahaha like I said it could be 7/8 at the most though!! Brb with tests!! :)

Here I am!!! My tests where crap this morning! Let me go snap some pictures!!! :):) get ready!! There are 4!! Hahahaha yep 4 tests already and it's not even lunch!! I am not seeing anything on them though! Um fertility friend says I am only 6dpo!! Hahahaha like I said it could be 7/8 at the most though!! Brb with tests!! :)

Really? Ff has me at 5-6 dpo as well...im pretty sure I o ed on monday the 7th. So I wld really only b like closer to 4-5 dpo..bahaha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->