6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ashley. I think u and I havr done lost our freekin minds!!!! I am almost ready to go buy a blue dye? Y u ask? Although they r provin to b fully of evaps..I have also had many say they r super super sensitive as well..sooooo to feed my habit I may go pick up sum infamous blue dye. Sone done done. Lol

Well u shall see me on later !!! Im gona shower to head to town!!! I b back!

Ashley. I think u and I havr done lost our freekin minds!!!! I am almost ready to go buy a blue dye? Y u ask? Although they r provin to b fully of evaps..I have also had many say they r super super sensitive as well..sooooo to feed my habit I may go pick up sum infamous blue dye. Sone done done. Lol

Hahahaha doooooo it!!!!!! I have to drive 30minutes or I would totally go get one too!! Hahahaha ok ok so we can go crazy this cycle and if we have to endure another cycle I will at least wait until 8dpo! Maybe;) lol

Hahaha you guys are right off your rockers!! Wonder how meg is doing at work, all smiles I hope! Can't wait to see more tests! Hahah and edits now that you're both pros!

I wish it was morning :( lol dont know why i feel crappy i just want to know yes or no not maybe :/ i am getting on the sofa with oh, my blanket,a cuppa and chocolates lol x

Hi girls !

Nat, Talia, and everyone thanks so much for your kind posts. Going through such an emotional roller coaster with each other every month really makes it special when the good things happen. And honestly mean so much to me that you guys are so happy. Yes I'm very excited but I'm also very nervous. I'm getting my blood work done tomorrow morning so I'm really hoping for a good number and then I really hope that number doubles like it should. I can't help but feel that way after a chemical but I'm trying to think positively.

I'm having a little bit of on and off cramping today and at one point I had some strange cramping that I definitely never had before so let's hope that's a good sign.

I'm totally rooting for some more positive tests the cycle for everyone. Let's keep the good feelings and positive vibes going for everyone.

Nat thank you for telling me that story about how happy you were for me honestly it is very special.

You guys are the best. Come on double lines October!!!

I might take another test tonight but I might wait until the morning because I'll be paranoid that it will be diluted. I have two more FRER tests and a whole bunch of cheapie test but I have still only done the one so far. Shocking Eh? Lol

And there was no way I couldn't tell my husband right away so I told him as soon as I can back in the bedroom. He is definitely a little bit in shock like the last time ha ha but I told him that I will confirm it with some blood work and we'll go from there. And yes I did tell my BFF and she is so happy for me and rooting for a sticky bean. We are hoping that this means we will have about five months of maternity leave together ha ha and she is moving right around the corner from me so fingers crossed.

I don't want to jinx myself but the EDD is June 22, 2014.

Hi ladies.....supppper tired right here...literally dropping off as I type.lol...
I may be a little Mia tmr...have a lot to do tmr again...
Atleast tonight I can go to bed with a big fat smile on my face as the lovely meg has had her loooong awaited we'll deserve bfp...:happydance:

Amanda....I don't know if I can predict the next bfp lol...I just get these unexpected overwhelming feelings that come....I could feel it in my bones a big'un bfp was coming and I was leaning towards meg to have it...haha call it psychic if you want lol...

I tryed to get a feel for the next bfp but I couldn't settle on anyone in particular...I feel as tho nataliee may be next...or you!...can't make my mind up...hay maybe both of you eh.lol.fx

I don't know why but I am feeling quite the optimist about mine too...maybe not this month but could be next month.lets hope so.:)
I can feel November is going to be a good'un .

Well ladies....I miss barbs terribly...:( I sure hope she is ok.what a wonderful lady.i hate that this has happend to her :(
It sux big time.

So I'm off to bed now.early start ahead of me and mr pillow is BEGGING for me to lay my sweet brains to rest.

Natalie...good luck with tmrs test...have my fx tightly crossed for you..

Oh meg...MAT LEAVE :happydance: MAT LEAVE :happydance: MAT LEAVE :happydance:
Woo hoo....:)

Night night sweet peas...:flower:

Natalie :) :) :) xxx

Have a great night Nat xoxo

I miss Barb too. I'm going to PM/email her soon xx

I think it's so funny that you've just peed on one stick meg! But completely understandable. I did a cheapie and a frer on 12 dpo and that was it too! I have a super good feeling about this for you. And June is a good month, I couldn't imagine going thru July and Aug at the end of third tri. Some days were so hot for me even in the early days! Eeek! So will you be getting a second draw after the weekend? I'm excited to hear your number!

It's weird already with barb not chiming in, but she needs her time. I'm sure she'll be ecstatic for you even if it is a bit of a personal ttc blow. Ugh I wish it was easier for every lady out there.

Double lines October! I like it!

Yes! Double lines October.

Yeah I can imagine a July or August birth would be mighty uncomfortable lol.

Hopefully I hear back tomorrow within a few hours and I will let you know the number right away! Ahhh fingers crossed. I am so uneasy

I miss barb too. She will be back soon. :)

Wow Meg! I saw your test. Thats totally positive. Congrats. Thats amazing...wow!
Have you tested twice to be sure? I know I would.

Well we went to see the RE today & I think we we have decided to go strait to IVF.
I will explain in more detail this weekend but ya...

Anyway Meg this is so great. im thrilled for you. I hope this is finally it for you.

Ps thanks for missing me :)
You guys are very sweet. You will hear from me soon.
Xo

Wow Meg! I saw your test. Thats totally positive. Congrats. Thats amazing...wow!
Have you tested twice to be sure? I know I would.

Well we went to see the RE today & I think we we have decided to go strait to IVF.
I will explain in more detail this weekend but ya...

Anyway Meg this is so great. im thrilled for you. I hope this is finally it for you.

There you are! So glad to hear from you.
That is definitely big news on your end definitely eagerly awaiting more info from you!!

And thanks Barb means so much to me. No I am planning on testing again in a few hours. It's 430am and I can't sleep ugh. Need to get up for the clinic in a few hours too. Going to have to nap this afternoon lol. I hope it's finally it too. Pleaseeee and thank you

Meg have you got any hot chocolate?....sometimes a nice warm cup of that can help to send you off to sleep love...sorry you can't sleep...I bet you have all sorts going through your mind there love...excitment and worry..I hope your ok.:flower:

Looking forward to your beta numbers meg.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"