6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi barbs...ivf...:) ....looking forward to hearing more love .:thumbup: ...
Hope your ok and having lots of rest this weekend.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Meg have you got any hot chocolate?....sometimes a nice warm cup of that can help to send you off to sleep love...sorry you can't sleep...I bet you have all sorts going through your mind there love...excitment and worry..I hope your ok.:flower:

Looking forward to your beta numbers meg.:)

Oh thank goodness for time changes haha someone else is awake !
Yes i do have cocoa actually but I am worried about caffeine in it. I guess a little couldn't hurt maybe I will try that. I also don't want to dilute my urine unknown that sounds cray haha.
Yes a lot running through my mind for sure. AF is due today/tomorrow so it's hard not to think about it. I just need to get through this weekend lol

Oh by the way my RE said to keep taking my antibiotics for BV and that it's safe so u will be done those on Sunday night .

Yeah Natalie....where you at girl?....test! Lol...stuff the smu for now he he...we wanna see your test.lol

Meg have you got any hot chocolate?....sometimes a nice warm cup of that can help to send you off to sleep love...sorry you can't sleep...I bet you have all sorts going through your mind there love...excitment and worry..I hope your ok.:flower:

Looking forward to your beta numbers meg.:)

Oh thank goodness for time changes haha someone else is awake !
Yes i do have cocoa actually but I am worried about caffeine in it. I guess a little couldn't hurt maybe I will try that. I also don't want to dilute my urine unknown that sounds cray haha.
Yes a lot running through my mind for sure. AF is due today/tomorrow so it's hard not to think about it. I just need to get through this weekend lol

Oh by the way my RE said to keep taking my antibiotics for BV and that it's safe so u will be done those on Sunday night .
Oh yeah the ab are very safe love...I would defo finish the course meg...just incase the ifnf comes back.
Also first tri is known for being very prone for itchy mrs twinkle lol...so defo get your head start...I doubt very much it will happen to you but it's more common than people realise in first tri.:thumbup:

I would like to say try not to worry meg but I KNOW exactly what your going through there...so much to think about...planing what's going to happen and everything eh?.....
I get that you are worried af might show....but them lines are glorious ones for -1/-2 before af...I bet they are even darker today for sure....
I was thinking about that lastnight you know.....for a frer to be in pace and strong like that then you should have a nice pretty looking digi by Monday.:thumbup:

Try not to worry meg..I know it's hard concidering what happened last time...:hugs:
Great that this bfp has happend on the weekend- gives you lots of time to process the news and rest up.
Hay meg the best part is yet to come....you can get dh to get you your favourite things in life...and really play on it lmao..

I hope you manage to get some sleep love...your gonna need it :thumbup:.
Looking forward to your numbers later.:)

Nat you always know the right thing to say. I wish you were here right now ! lol.

You are right about everything. And lmao @mrs twinkle LOL

I didn't get my bfp until 12dpo last time and the line wasn't as dark so hopefully it's a good indicator.

I'll post later on xoxo. Also getting my hair done today so something to look forward to

Great about your hair getting done meg...that will be nice for you...let the pampering begin he he he...

I wish I could be there for right now too love...I would certainly be making sure you are not worrying lol...

Yep defo a lovely looking frer yesterday...it's looking very good indeedy.:thumbup:

Ill catch you later love ok...now you get some sleep! Lol...have a nice day today (Saturday ) too ok...:)

Good.....get peeing lol...

Come on double pinkys...show show show.:)

I got faint positives on superdrug 10miu and a 20miu test i'll try get pics i'm so scared x

Not sure if you can see it on the blue handle its 20miu and the line was faint but came up quick, i am getting frers on monday i cant today as i cant get away from oh and he doesnt know x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381573283954.jpg
    PicsArt_1381573283954.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 14
  • PicsArt_1381573263401.jpg
    PicsArt_1381573263401.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
  • PicsArt_1381573222503.jpg
    PicsArt_1381573222503.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 18
  • PicsArt_1381573146361.jpg
    PicsArt_1381573146361.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 10
  • PicsArt_1381573015513.jpg
    PicsArt_1381573015513.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 13
I am 5 dpo, I started this am, BFN (I excepted that), I will be looking for a BFP everyday until AF showers up, this is my 18th TTC, and I still POAS as if it was my first month.
ME 38
DH 40
DD 21 & DD 8 (from my first marriage)
This will be my husbands first child if I conceive

Natalie I think I can see a line on all of them. Is it pink ??? FX this is your bfp!!! You gotta get an frer earlier than Monday lol

Yeah they are pink :) i have a digi at my mams if i go back to hers before monday i will get it and take it i figure my hcg must be over 20 getting a line on a 20miu i will try get a frer before hand i am unusually calm for someone in this situation lol x

Ok here ya go. Top one from just now. Definitely darker right?? And no I didn't go back to sleep since 345 am lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
Let's try again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
Meg DEFO darker frer :happydance:

Natalie...it's OK to be scard Hun.:hugs: but defo bfp there I would say...I wouldn't take the digi till Monday tho Hun...bc if you haven't got enough hgc In your blood stream yet it will get you don't if it says no...I'd defo leave it till Monday love.:thumbup:

Wow this is soo very exciting...2 bfp's!....Yaye :happydance:

Hi idostyles....welcome love.:) 5dpo is still very early love.:)...how many days is your lp?

Amanda- Ashley...how about your tetst? Anything? :)

Oh dear...I need a bfp Badley lol :dohh:

Meg lol...you are well and truley up the duffins! Lmao...:happydance:
Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member