6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ahhhhhhhhh maybe we went so long with a dry spell they will come all at once ! lol

Right girls i took a frer and it was faint but there i couldnt get a decent pic and i was worried because its so faint but then i remembered i didnt really have a line on frer yesterday lol so i will keep you in suspence and hopefully have a better line tomorrow lol but i can pretty much say i have a early bfp x

Right girls i took a frer and it was faint but there i couldnt get a decent pic and i was worried because its so faint but then i remembered i didnt really have a line on frer yesterday lol so i will keep you in suspence and hopefully have a better line tomorrow lol but i can pretty much say i have a early bfp x

Natalie that's amaze !!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's picture.

I am off for bloods. Will post results when I hear from them later today xx

Good luck with the blood test :) its annoying me that i cant get a decent pic but i know its there i must be a late implanter this time lol xx

Ya I think this is it for you meg. Your test got darker and looks great. I wish you the best this pregnancy. Xo

Ps: My clinic wouldnt do pregnancy tests on weekends. Only for Cycle Monitoring. Just a thought...maybe to phone and ask first?

I cant decide if i should use fmu for my other frer since i have been using smu i wana see progression lol x

In the waiting room now. They do Saturdays too. They told me that at my first appointment. I love that ! Yes fingers crossed barb ahhhh.

And I totally just inhaled an egg mcmuffin lol

Ok blood work done. They will call me later today. I go back on Monday for second draw. They are even open thanksgiving so happy ! Lol

Now hair in an hour.

Yay natalie!!! Looks very positive hun! And meg its defo darker!! No worries!! Im sooo happy for u u two!!! Soooo here is my fmu hpt! My edit and my original...lemme know thoughts..im 6-7 dpo today.

Attachments

• IMG_20131012_082308.jpg
    IMG_20131012_082308.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20131012_081301.jpg
    20131012_081301.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
Man on man this thread is super exciting this month..omg!!! Ashley???? Were r u with ur pee sticks?

Yay love waking up to like 6 pages!!

Nice to hear from you barbs, so strange having anyone away for even a day! I'm interested in hearing more about the ivf! Take it easy this weekend and have some turkey!

Oh wow meg I was worried about your frer til I looked at the date and read it was upside down! Definitely darker! Very good sign and I agree with this vs the chem, it seems they are a lot fainter to start... And def don't progress so nicely! Sticky for sure! Can't wait to hear the numbers!

Natalie def saw something I think on all the tests, def on the 10miu and if you're getting a faint on a frer that's awesome news!! That's also amazing they're open on the holiday! Woot!

Momma, I'm not sure which was the edit or not but one seemed pretty promising to me but still early days!!

Nat, you're such a great soul! I think you're definitely due for your long awaited bfp!
I agree with the dry spell, let the bfps rain!!!

Natalie!! U must post the frer!!!

As of now I think u may b gettin early bfp..I see pink lines regular and in my edits..lets seee the frer..maybe u oed just a bit later like a day or u implanted a day or two later..

You might not see its there in real life though x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381578312696.jpg
    PicsArt_1381578312696.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 21
Yeah its hard to see in pic cuz of the camera flash. Lol if u feel frisky u shld turn ur flash off and try natural light. Usually helps to see it better in a pic..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->