6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Third urine on 2 hour hold after a cup of tea lol kinda explains why it is so light x

Hey lovely ladies!! How's it going?! Eek I am loving these tests nataliiee!! Looks very promising!!!
Amanda- my tests are not a sight for sore eyes today!! Hahaha so I won't waste y'all's time with them!! Where are your tests???
Nat-how are you? Have any fun plans this weekend?
Meg- I am super pumped for you!!!! So so exciting! Your lines are amazing!!!!
Barbs- ivf sounds like a good plan!!! :) I am excited for you to get this journey started!
Ourlilflu- when are you due? My little sister is due in December and I have gone crazy shopping for my nephew!!! Have you started doing any shopping yet?! Alrighty then!! I will pee on some more tests and let you know if it's worth looking at!! Hahaha
If I missed anyone I am sorry and hope you all have a fabulous weekend

Still no hcg? I agree with the flash it kinda throws off the colour but I think there might be something there and a 2 hr diluted hold is def the culprit!

Hi everyone, here's my update: so I got my blood results back just now. The clinic says that my number is 58 and the nurse said "a little low" which made me nervous at first, but everything that I'm finding online says that it is perfectly normal. The reason she said that it may be a bit low is because she said she did not know when I ovulated. I think that I am 12 DPO today but even if I was 13, or 14, from what I am finding online thats normal. There really is no right answer right now until I get my results back on Monday and see if the number doubled. Pray for me girls. I can't get excited yet :(. It is a good sign that my test was darker today and both of my tests are darker than the tests I had with my chemical, so I'm trying to be positive.

I'm only due 3rd week of feb. haven't started buying anything really! Just crafting things for the nursery

Hi everyone, here's my update: so I got my blood results back just now. The clinic says that my number is 58 and the nurse said "a little low" which made me nervous at first, but everything that I'm finding online says that it is perfectly normal. The reason she said that it may be a bit low is because she said she did not know when I ovulated. I think that I am 12 DPO today but even if I was 13, or 14, from what I am finding online thats normal. There really is no right answer right now until I get my results back on Monday and see if the number doubled. Pray for me girls. I can't get excited yet :(. It is a good sign that my test was darker today and both of my tests are darker than the tests I had with my chemical, so I'm trying to be positive.

Welll all I can say is I think u can b excited...them tests look wonderful!!! The progression and all...and 58 is good..my last pregnancy I went to doc at 11 dpo and my level was 12! Yes 12!!

Ashley my am test is on page 736..lol I also took an answer right after this test w no no hold but I got the worst indent I have ever seen..I wnt use answer again! Its shit!

Yay natalie!!! Looks very positive hun! And meg its defo darker!! No worries!! Im sooo happy for u u two!!! Soooo here is my fmu hpt! My edit and my original...lemme know thoughts..im 6-7 dpo today.

Omg I was thinking this was nataliiees test!!Um I totally see that PINK line!!!!! Guess I just didn't read all the way?! Who knows!! But there is a line!!!!!!

Welll all I can say is I think u can b excited...them tests look wonderful!!! The progression and all...and 58 is good..my last pregnancy I went to doc at 11 dpo and my level was 12! Yes 12!!

Really? That makes me feel better! Thanks

Really? That makes me feel better! Thanks

Yeah..docs words was "wow, u are barely pregnant"..lol I took a frer, and it was bfn..put in trash and oulled out nxt am and super faint line..my hcg w one of my kids was 7 at 6-7 dpo..crazy!!! And frer caught that too...

Should i be worried if mine are just around 20miu i could be 11dpo but i think more 12, im going to worry til i get a good line i will go with fmu tomorrow x

I havin trouble gettin the indents to show..but take my word and dnt use the answer..if u do..pay no mind to the white deep Indents they have!

Ok this is the same first signal test after its dried .oooo hprrible dye run. .but can still see line? Wth..

Attachments

• IMG_20131012_122826.jpg
    IMG_20131012_122826.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20131012_122809.jpg
    IMG_20131012_122809.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads