6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Morning ladies

I am on CD14 and hoping for a darker OPK today :)

Hubby has been sick with an ear infection and has been working 12 hour days but we did BD this morning.... no guarantees for the next couple days unfortunately - between him being sick and our planned weekend in Michigan I am not sure how many chances we will have! Hopefully though :)

Hamilton 2-20120802-00868.jpg

Ok am i Crazy or is my OPK positive today? or is it just really close??

Help!

FYI the left line is the test line - it looks darker than the control line doesnt it?

It definitely looks darker than the test line, and so POSITIVE :D Crazy positive in fact ;)

Yay petzy go catch that eggie!! Good luck get busy!!

Hi Nimbec and thanks :)

Hi Ladies and Happy Friday!

Well I just took another OPK and it is definitely not as dark as yesterdays positive so does this mean I am 1DPO today??

The only day we BD'd on my fertile days this week was yesterday am; the same day as my positive OPK so that should have me covered though right? DH has been sick with an earache and is now on antibiotics.....

Any input is appreciated :)

It only takes once :)

Hi Nimbec and thanks :)

Hi Ladies and Happy Friday!

Well I just took another OPK and it is definitely not as dark as yesterdays positive so does this mean I am 1DPO today??

The only day we BD'd on my fertile days this week was yesterday am; the same day as my positive OPK so that should have me covered though right? DH has been sick with an earache and is now on antibiotics.....

Any input is appreciated :)

Sadly AF kicked in yesterday, but I am thinking maybe it's for the best. I am getting married this month, so decided to ntnp for this cycle so I can get stressed out, enjoy my champagne and late nights without the added worry that it's going to afect my chances of ttc.

I was bummed out about it yesterday because I was so sure it was our month, but I'm feeling good about it now. Staying positive because each of us will have our babies and they will come exactly when they are ready :)

Good Luck to all you lovely ladies! xx

Discoria i'm so sorry damn witch!! ((HUGS)) but at least this way you can really enjoy your wedding and honeymoon! x

Petzy looking good to me keep going with the BD and hopefully there will be lots of spermies waiting for the egg!!!

nimbec, we're probably not going on honeymoon until we both get more time off work in December. I work in a school, so September is a hella busy month for us! But it means that we just have an extra treat to look forward to :)

Sadly AF kicked in yesterday, but I am thinking maybe it's for the best. I am getting married this month, so decided to ntnp for this cycle so I can get stressed out, enjoy my champagne and late nights without the added worry that it's going to afect my chances of ttc.

I was bummed out about it yesterday because I was so sure it was our month, but I'm feeling good about it now. Staying positive because each of us will have our babies and they will come exactly when they are ready :)

Good Luck to all you lovely ladies! xx

Oh wow yes you enjoy that wedding - ttc will be there when you are done dont you worry - enjoy the big day and all the celebrations without worrying about restricting yourself! congratulations!

Well DH has been sick (finally better now) so the only day that we BD'd was on the day I had the positive OPK - but I guess thats the best day to do it if you only get one! lol Normally we BD quite often but he was sick so what can you do!

So that puts me at about 5DPO today.... as far as symptoms go I felt a bunch of light cramping and "tweaks" in my ovary area yesterday andmy boobs are very sore.... but they always get sore at some point between OV and AF so I cant chalk that up to anything different. Other than that I have nothing to report. I have a lot of lotiony CM this weekend - I mean a LOT. Today I am not sure yet - is this normal post OV? I am not too sure.

Momma temps look good! Petzy that sounds promising to me remember it only takes 1 sperm to meet the egg!! Eek keep in touch I hope the 2ww isn't to long for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->