6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yay for me, Amanda, and Nat being on the same cycle!!!! Whoop whoop this must mean super good things!! ;) 3 BFPs in the making!!
Hey Talia, hope you are doing well!!
Hey Meg!! Hope you are enjoying Florida!!
Natalie I would say your flicker means good things!!!! I can't wait to hear about next weeks scan!!
Barb I hope all is well!!
Well the hubs got in earlier than expected!! 2:30am and like a good boy he did what he was told!! Hahahaha so we were able to bd!! Yay!!!!!
Nat I won't be testing this cycle either!! Jk jk jk I ordered some 10miu tests last night...probably start the day they come in the mail because I lack self control in the poas area of my life!! Hahahaha and I still have lots of the 20miu tests!! Yay :):) ok everyone have a fabulous day!! My coffee pot broke so I am just going to try to make it through my morning!! Hehe

Yay for me, Amanda, and Nat being on the same cycle!!!! Whoop whoop this must mean super good things!! ;) 3 BFPs in the making!!
Hey Talia, hope you are doing well!!
Hey Meg!! Hope you are enjoying Florida!!
Natalie I would say your flicker means good things!!!! I can't wait to hear about next weeks scan!!
Barb I hope all is well!!
Well the hubs got in earlier than expected!! 2:30am and like a good boy he did what he was told!! Hahahaha so we were able to bd!! Yay!!!!!
Nat I won't be testing this cycle either!! Jk jk jk I ordered some 10miu tests last night...probably start the day they come in the mail because I lack self control in the poas area of my life!! Hahahaha and I still have lots of the 20miu tests!! Yay :):) ok everyone have a fabulous day!! My coffee pot broke so I am just going to try to make it through my morning!! Hehe

Yah let's see those BFPs! And make November the month to remember tee hee!

The bottom is were the way the 5 is.

Natalie , I thought a flicker was the heartbeat , isn't that a good thing! Don't worry about the dating until you have your later scan / it's not formal until then right. And did she really say she "thought" it was the heartbeat?it doesn't sound like she was worried about anything ?

Also was this a vaginal ultrasound? I am pretty sure my scam next Tuesday is because they said come on a full bladder lol ...

Got another positive today!! Good thing we got it covered in the wee hours this morning. Hahaha
Meg- I love that!! November a month to remember!!! :):)

It was a vaginal scan i had a abdominal scan but only the sac was visible.

My next scan is the same day as yours :) i think its the sac thats measuring behind not the baby tbh x

Nat are you going to do a pumpkin this year this Halloween???post a pic if you doo???we want you in our pumpkin club lol...
Talia...you can't join - your too good at art :rofl: ...lol...you'll beet us all hands down.lol..
Naaa you can if you want...
Meg are you celebrating Halloween in sunny Florida..?
Amanda...you gonna post your pumpkins then..?

All pumpkins welcome.:thumbup:

Well laidies...I am stufftimondo.....I cooked a chicken roast...I am super done in.lol

Tmr I am taking Harry to play school for a Halloween party...he gonna look sooo cute. Dressed up as a pumpkin...

Hope you are all having a good evening :)

:) :) :) xxx

I need to get busy on my dang pumpkin!!! Eeeek..... I told my son we would do them after school today!! May have to wait until tonight though because I forgot we have to take my daughter to volleyball practice!! :):)

Bahahahahahahaha ok girls here are my pumpkins!!! Lol definitely not a pumpkin carver!! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
Bahahahahahahaha ok girls here are my pumpkins!!! Lol definitely not a pumpkin carver!! ;)

No wayyyyyyy they are brilliant Ashley! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Uh oh I better get my arse into gear lol...

Come on ladies get your knives out lol...get craving bahahahaha....

haha i still have to carve my pumpkin too. i'll post the results!

Hahah you guys are hilarious... I work every night even Halloween night so I don't think I'll be carving... Ill post last years, it was my best ever lol and Nat you're right I might have beat you guys with my pumpkin!!

Meg, you need a full bladder for all of your ultrasounds even abdo, til a certain point, I think further along does t matter but even at 20 weeks I had to drink til I burst

I need to keep off google its not doing me any good lol gona drive myself demented i'm just trying to understand how my sac measures 4 weeks 5 days but i have a yolk sac and a heartbeat it cant be good. I hope my sac grows really quickly in this next week.

I need to keep off google its not doing me any good lol gona drive myself demented i'm just trying to understand how my sac measures 4 weeks 5 days but i have a yolk sac and a heartbeat it cant be good. I hope my sac grows really quickly in this next week.

Nat...so iv read that it's actually REALLY Hard to see a heart beat before 6 weeks...so I'd say the fact that the sonographer picked one up measures right with your ticker...:thumbup:

Haha...google NOT friend...careful nat...you certain will drive yourself nuts love.:)
Chill pills love that what you need haha...
You doing your pumpkin this Halloween?.....are you gonna post it?

Yaye barbs...I CANT WAIT for your pumpkin...I bet it gonna blow this shit right out of the waters...lol...I just have a very good feeling it's going to be real good.:thumbup:

Talia....now now -that's cheating lol....last years won't do tut tut...bahahahaha....naaaa you post your pumpkin from last year I bet it is flaming AWSOME.:thumbup:
Looking forward to seeing it.:)

Woop woop it's t minus 25 hr and a half till officially Halloween here.:happydance:

Update on my mam she was talking to us tonight with a smaller breathing mask on. Today when i went in she had a massive mask that covered her face on and my gran said we had a scan pic to show her when she was better because we didnt think she could see properly but she asked me to see the pic but the mask was all steamed up so i cut one off and pinned it to the board near her. I heard her say something but i didnt catch it because it was hard to understand with that mask on, but i asked what she said and she said sorry and i said what for she said i wanted to come to the scan :cry: she was upset i could tell she was crying :cry: it was so hard to hold my own tears back :cry:

Things are looking good the infections still bad so she isnt out of the woods yet but i cant describe how good it was to see her awake i told her she better be awake tomorrow when i go. Its been such a hard week. I think its took a toll on everyone seeing as things seem to be getting a bit better i can take a little extra time to take care of myself, starting tomorrow i need to get eating a little better and get some more water down my neck because i realised today i really dont drink alot of water its mostly tea so i'm gona try up my water intake x

Ok nat I need ur expertise!!! Doc put me on prednisone , 5 days pk..(5 pills day one, then 4 then 3, uget my drift) along w zithromax(zpac) im 3dpo...is that safe?? I started the antibiotics today but am afraid to start the steroids...wat do I doo??? Bad sinus infection..

I am boycotting Halloween since I'm on holidays but I will enjoy looking at your pictures haha!!

Nat I'm glad you got to chat with you mum today. Really hope the infection clears up ok xx

Did a ton of shopping at the outlets today. They had a maternity store there and even though it's so early the prices are south cheaper than here so I picked up a pair of jeans and a pair of black pants. Two staples .... Figure why not ? Also for a pretty blouse from Jessica Simpson maternity. Couldn't help myself.

Ok and im gona add to the fact my doc put me on the prednisolone...I really feel like this cycle wrked..I dnt know y..and I cld b nuts..but I feel it in my gut..I dnt know if I shld take them..ugghh any advise?? I dnt have a fertility doc or anything..just my gp..she knows im not on any bc but dont really know im ttc..she did a preg test in office but of course at 3dpo neg..lol (she had to to prescribe any meds) does anyone know how safe it is around the time of implantation?

Ohh and cm is tacky white, mostly dry and still having mild cramps spread out since o..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->