6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Amanda..:)
Ok so I have done a little reaserch...not an awfull lot out there about it but I did find something...
So I read that some doctors prescribe it to help women with elevated nk (natural killer cells) to help prevent misscarage...so I think it is posible to take during ttc but I can't find anything yet about safe to during actually pregnany....
I have to go out now...taking Harry to play school so when I get home I will reaserch this in more depth for you love...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

I just rang up about my scan i have such a bad memory atm i cant remember what was said yesterday, i deffo wasnt told i have a fetal pole in there but i do.

So i measure 4 weeks 5 days gestation....i think that means my sac but i have a yolk sac and fetal pole and the reason i have to have another scan next week is because she isnt 100% sure if she saw the heartbeat, not because my sac measures little which is strange but i'll just go with the flow and wait til then and hope my sac catches up and i have a nice heartbeat even though i am sure we saw the heartbeat yesterday on the fetal pole lol confusing why didnt they measure the fetal pole would that not be easier?? x

Well today is cd 4..yay..im movin rt along..lol I have like a whitish copious cm..is that a good sign? Still mild af type cramps but wayyyy to early for those..I know I had early cramps last cycle but that was at towards af and low n behold af started early..lol but this is not real af cramps..just kinda feels the same..lol fx for u nat, and ashley!! So nat u r like 6-7 dpo right? Uggghh I wld sooo b testing probably..haha

Nat, you're holding out to test until later in your cycle right? I know you ordered OPKs & it came with tests....blurg!!!!

Momma, during your period, your CM is not relevant to your fertility cycle. Only during your Ovulation.

I am a POAS-aholic so I did. I peed on an OPK this morning. BWAHAHAH OK I got that out of my system. And it was positive. Yep. LOL. Moving on...........

So trying to save the photo of my pumpkin off of FB I accidentally hit delete instead of save!! I hope I still have the original :( but here's a cropped pic of my nightmare before Christmas pumpkin and a hello kitty witch... :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 24
So trying to save the photo of my pumpkin off of FB I accidentally hit delete instead of save!! I hope I still have the original :( but here's a cropped pic of my nightmare before Christmas pumpkin and a hello kitty witch... :D

You're one talented lady! You're very artistic. This is clear!
I want to do smth cool too.

Wow awesome pumpkin!!!!!!! Almost as good as mine!! Banana hahahaha I kid I kid!! That is amazing!!!!!! You are very talented!!! I don't know how you did that! Haha I almost sliced my finger off with my kitchen knife just doing my goofy pumpkin!! That is seriously awesome!!

Barb- a postive opk...... Are you still going to bd just for chance??? I can't wait to see your pumpkin!!!!
Natalie- try not to stress!!! I bet at your next ultrasound everything is clear! It is amazing what a weeks time can do!!!
Meg- when do you head home??
Nat- oh man I would for sure already be testing !! Hahaha such will power!!! But if you have a weak moment and want too, I won't judge you! Hahahahahaha
Amanda- woohoo for 4dpo!!!!!! When will you be testing??? You should order some internet cheapies!!!:):):) I am guessing by your meds that you aren't feeling well....I am sorry!! Being sick sucks!! Get better ASAP!! Oh and are you carving a pumpkin??? :):):) my thumb is still sore from mine!! The stem had sharp tiny pokey things on it and it got me!! Haha
Well lovely ladies I am 1dpo today!! I will begin testing tomorrow!! Jk jk jk I will stick it out until 6/7 dpo!! :):) I have a great feeling for all of us about this cycle!!!

Awe you ladies are sweet... The trick is to thin out the wall you're carving so it's not a knife wielding wrestling match... And if anything skinny breaks, toothpick it back together... Some of it I carved on the table then used toothpicks to place it in the hole... And for the bit they're standing on, just carve away the skin so it glows... Barb def look at some ideas online I'm sure you'll find something really awesome!

Barb- a postive opk...... Are you still going to bd just for chance??? I can't wait to see your pumpkin!!!!
Natalie- try not to stress!!! I bet at your next ultrasound everything is clear! It is amazing what a weeks time can do!!!
Meg- when do you head home??
Nat- oh man I would for sure already be testing !! Hahaha such will power!!! But if you have a weak moment and want too, I won't judge you! Hahahahahaha
Amanda- woohoo for 4dpo!!!!!! When will you be testing??? You should order some internet cheapies!!!:):):) I am guessing by your meds that you aren't feeling well....I am sorry!! Being sick sucks!! Get better ASAP!! Oh and are you carving a pumpkin??? :):):) my thumb is still sore from mine!! The stem had sharp tiny pokey things on it and it got me!! Haha
Well lovely ladies I am 1dpo today!! I will begin testing tomorrow!! Jk jk jk I will stick it out until 6/7 dpo!! :):) I have a great feeling for all of us about this cycle!!!

I'm 'technically' 12dpo so I already ovulated LOL
But with blocked tubes, I'm just being silly.
I can only wish it were a misdiagnosis :p

Ok here is my non aryistic work ladies..lmao

Attachments

• IMG_20131029_062222.jpg
    IMG_20131029_062222.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies...5dpo here.
Yes barbs you are totes right...no testing for me this cycle....I may cave once on 10/11 dpo but then it's wait out the ole witch....I am even reluctant to cave on 10 dpo really I don't want to loose my cool.i quite proud of myself this cycle...I done so well so far.

Barbs you say a positive opk on 12dpo???....hmmmm that's odd! Or is it? I dunno
Do you plan on testing at the end of cycle in hope that they were wrong about diag?....that would be sooo cool if you had a bfp now -

Amanda that pumpkins kicks ass....it's really good...
I still haven't managed to get round to more research yet but I hope to by the end of the evening for you.
Hang in there love...I hope your stuffy nose repairs.

Well well well talia....I KNEW IT....you are too good for our comp...haha....your pumpkins are AWSOME indeed.
You know you really should do somthing with your artistic ability so..your just too good to waist.you really could make a bob or two out of it aswell.

Meg...boycott.?...swear word! Lol.....hope your enjoying the last few days of your holibob.
Looking forward to your return.

Ashley...Yaye your in the tww...
Good girl for trying to hold out till6/7 dpo.....but really..? We all know you are gonna TOTALL cave before then...ESP if Amanda got anything to do with it ..... She a bad/sweet influence lol....

Well....I may have to good news in the making...today my temp dipped to the cover line..like MAJOUR drop...I am praying this is implantation...gawsh it's sooo sprays to let this stuff get you carried away and bam before you know it your in over your head again..but I will remain calm/hopfull and lets just see how this pans out I guess.

Natalie..I'm glad your called the epu again...it's good to get things into oerpsctive again once you have slept on it.
I'm with the rest of the wonderful ladies/dip friends on here...I think it's going to be just fine dear.
Now you just get some rest ok. and EAT! Naughty ladie...and drink...tea is fine tho ok,..it's fluids so drink drink drink .lol.

So I hope to be back on again later...I am off to start the dinner...we got lasagne tonight...I'm getting board of it now tho. ...I fancy baked potaoe and a cheese salad but what I want and what I get is so off the menu in this mad house...actually come to think of it I NEVER get my desired meals...I get told what they want...bout time I stir things up abit...haha...the boys are in for a shock next week...I am getting a few things in that I LIKE., lol...

Omg nat!!! Ur got a dip? Below cover? Omg wldnt that b soooo great if u got ur bfp this round..uggghhhh fx for u soooo much...ok, sooo u guys r pretty close w me on talking about personal stuff right??? Well I had something happen last night that I have never ever done before serious...it makes me feel kinda wrong. Lol well, long story short, I woke up at 5 am, having and orgasm...yes, like and actual orgasm and no clue y,, dreaming maybe? But to the point of climax??? Y? Is that normal? How embarrasing to even talk about it but it has never happened before...any advise? Is that normal? Lol my dh (thankfully) was at wrk cuz how awful wld I have felt had he noticed or sumthin..im usually very hard to get to that point...if u get my drift..

Omg nat!!! Ur got a dip? Below cover? Omg wldnt that b soooo great if u got ur bfp this round..uggghhhh fx for u soooo much...ok, sooo u guys r pretty close w me on talking about personal stuff right??? Well I had something happen last night that I have never ever done before serious...it makes me feel kinda wrong. Lol well, long story short, I woke up at 5 am, having and orgasm...yes, like and actual orgasm and no clue y,, dreaming maybe? But to the point of climax??? Y? Is that normal? How embarrasing to even talk about it but it has never happened before...any advise? Is that normal? Lol my dh (thankfully) was at wrk cuz how awful wld I have felt had he noticed or sumthin..im usually very hard to get to that point...if u get my drift..

:thumbup: lol that sounds like a GOOOOOD dream Amanda...lol...
Maybe you were in a semi (haha get it? Semi?) yeah a semi dimension where you were feeling kind of frisky....:thumbup: and your body just let go.

I often have "frisky" dreams around or just after o day...I recon it's your body linking up with "the right time" natures way of say "hay girl...you need to go get you some!" ......
Haha who knows eh...
Not to worry tho love....enjoy haha...

Yeah my dip...ill post it....the cover line is dotty bc I was sleep deprived so it's say unsure of ov but I defo o'd...lol...

Here's my dip...woop woop....:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1
Oh Nat good luck I hope that's a really good sign!! Major FX for
You hun xoxo

Ahhh thankyou meg...:)

Ooooh happy sweetpea week.:) ......my absolute favourate flower...well tulips too lol...

I sure hope the dip does mean somthing but I not hanging on to it.:)

Hi Amanda I found this for you...it's a lot to read but it covers everything the drug wants you to know about it....:thumbup:

Do NOT use Prednisolone if:
you are allergic to any ingredient in Prednisolone
you have a systemic fungal infection, a certain type of malaria, inflammation of the optic nerve, or herpes infection of the eye
you are scheduled to have a live or attenuated live vaccination (eg, smallpox)
you are taking mifepristone.
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Prednisolone. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
if you have a history of heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure), heart attack, high blood pressure, kidney problems, liver problems, diabetes, seizures, an underactive thyroid, adrenal gland problems, fluid retention (eg, swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet), or any mental or mood problems
if you have or have recently had a fungal, bacterial, viral, or other type of infection; herpes infection of the eye; chickenpox; measles; or shingles
if you have HIV infection or tuberculosis (TB) infection, or if you have had ever had a positive TB skin test
if you have any stomach problems (eg, ulcers), intestinal problems (eg, blockage, perforation, or infection; unexplained diarrhea; diverticulitis; ulcerative colitis), recent intestinal surgery, or inflammation of the esophagus
if you have weak bones (eg, osteoporosis) or muscle problems (eg, myasthenia gravis)
if you have had a recent vaccination (eg, smallpox).
Some medicines may interact with Prednisolone. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Clarithromycin, cyclosporine, estrogens (eg, estradiol), oral contraceptives (eg, birth control pills), or ketoconazole because they may increase the risk of Prednisolone's side effects
Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, ephedrine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because they may decrease Prednisolone's effectiveness
Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine), aspirin, diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide, furosemide), methotrexate, mifepristone, quinolone antibiotics (eg, ciprofloxacin), ritodrine, or live or attenuated live vaccines because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Prednisolone
Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or killed or inactivated vaccines because their effectiveness may be decreased by Prednisolone.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Prednisolone may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
Avoid alcohol while you are using Prednisolone.
Prednisolone may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
If you have not had chickenpox, shingles, or measles, avoid contact with anyone who does.
If you are taking Prednisolone regularly over a long period of time, carry an ID card at all times that says you take Prednisolone.
Do not receive a live vaccine (eg, measles, mumps, smallpox) while you are taking Prednisolone. Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine.
Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Prednisolone before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Diabetes patients - Prednisolone may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
Lab tests, including adrenal function tests, may be performed while you use Prednisolone. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
Caution is advised when using Prednisolone in children; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in children and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they take Prednisolone.

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Prednisolone while you are pregnant. Prednisolone is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Prednisolone, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you are on long-term or high dosage therapy and you suddenly stop taking Prednisolone, you may have withdrawal symptoms, including fever, vomiting, appetite loss, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, weight loss, weakness, general body discomfort, joint or muscle pain.

I hope this helps Amanda.....it's all I can really find about taking it during ttc or pregancy...
There's quite a lot of conflicting info on this drug...so really I would say go with what your doc advices...
It states a lot about contracting infections and not being able to fight it off as easy whilst on this drug...I think that's the main thing about it ...so really ...in my mind I am thinking it HOPFULLY shouldn't affect implantation.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->