6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yep Art classes were to try & keep me sane & do some thing for me for once. Not a life of just TTC :)
It's a great 3 hours of distraction every week.

Oh wow the storm in the UK was this bad? I should check in with my GF who just moved there!

Crazy, 18 pumpkins is insane. Wow LOL you go girl! I only have one. I'm considering getting another.
And yep I can choose one or two embies to transfer. My hubby says lets try one for the first round. We really don't want twins.

Meg, there you are! Missing you :)
OK so we were talking about Le Mis & I'm just not sure. Doesn't the girl just cry the whole time? Anyway they asked if I wanted to join them to see it & I am just not sure. Although honestly I should go see a classic.
If you went 5 times, it MUST be good.
Glad you're doing well. And you'll worry until your scan. That's normal. BUt I think you've got nothing to worry about! XO

Well they weren't all for carving!! Hahaha most were to decorate my front porch!!
Twins would be hard!! I wouldn't mind having a set....hahahaha I say that....but I can't imagine! Well I hope the first round is a success and you don't have to worry about trying more than one at a time!!! :):) I look forward to your updates!!!

I ended up at the epu before because i had fresh red bleeding i was examined and swabbed and she said cervix is closed the only reason she can see why i would be bleeding is because i have cells or something that have can cause bleeding if bumped during sex, i have only had sex once since my bfp and that was saturday but she said thats probably why. So hopefully no more bleeding tonight but i know you can bleed after being swabbed xx

I ended up at the epu before because i had fresh red bleeding i was examined and swabbed and she said cervix is closed the only reason she can see why i would be bleeding is because i have cells or something that have can cause bleeding if bumped during sex, i have only had sex once since my bfp and that was saturday but she said thats probably why. So hopefully no more bleeding tonight but i know you can bleed after being swabbed xx

Sorry you had that scare Natalie ... Sounds like everything is ok though?

I have been BDing almost every day since bfp and so far no spotting but I know it's common for sure.

Hi barb miss you too Hun:)

les Mis is definitely not someone crying the whole time haha. It is a classic and the music is amazing. It's a very different intertwined stories during the time of the French Revolution. You gotta go !

I want to see les mis so bad live! Def not a sop story! Soooo good!! Great hearing from everyone!

I only had a 4 hr shift at work today which will be nice to relax after our crazy weekend. But ive gotta clean the house since the realtor is coming...Def not as sore, I wasn't lifting anything really it was just the sitting cross legged on the floor and getting up and down constantly that I didn't realize would make me so sore... I can tell my joints are really loosened and ouchy lol

Well kids r better...as for me, I still have terrible sinus infection..havemt went to the doc because im scared to take anything expecially now that im back in the tww..ugghhh..I guess ill hold off another two wks..lol if I get bfn I will go get antibiotics before I o again. If I get bfp then at least they can gimme something safe for pregnancy.. my o pain r gone and other that sum leftover yuk from dtd my cm is bout dry too..sooorrry tmi but omg..we dtd so much in the past wk it may take abit to feel totally dry if u get my drift..lol yuuucky..lol but heres to 1 dpo!! Yay..left the symtpom sptting begin!

Hi ladies...lots going on today I see lol...
Nat hope that spotting clears up Hun sounds like it's going to be all fine.:)

Ashely- how many pumpkins? Lol...good luck with them...I got real pissed trying to carve two tady ha ha...
I will post pics of my pathetic round large ass pumpkins soon...lol

Amanda- ok so my sil had bad sinuses for a year and in the end they gave some great anti bi's ...they told her if it didn't clear up she may need a small op so I would defo get your butt to the docs love as if it's left or too long it can cause real bad problems for life...I also have a whistle nose sometimes...grrrrr trying to get to sleep some nights are NOT AWSOME lol...
I end up plunging a dollop of Vaseline up my nostrils haha...

Talia...please rest love...:thumbup: ..I know you got a tonne of things to get done seen as your new house is sooo new for you but REST ASAP ok.:thumbup:

Meg...great that you are having such a good time away...I'm well jell...lol..

Barbs...so glad to hear from you on the thread...I truly hope that you get your hearts desire for November so you can start ivf in January.:)
Oh barbs I didn't get that email..could you resend it?....:)

Well ladies...we had dinner tonight and I crashed hard after...i layed down with a few chest pains and I guess I must of fell asleep lol...ooooops....bet I have a sleepless night now -bummer :(
Well I was sooooo tempted to test today...I even got as far as filling up a pee pot...and as I went to place it down I thought tomyself- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SILLLY FAKING COW?
So I tipped it away.yaye for me bahahaha...
Will power will power will power!
What on earth was I thinking...like- who the fak gets a bfp on 3dpo anyways haha...:rofl:

Well flowers...I hope y'all having a good evening...and I hope to catch up again later...I shall post a pic of my stupid pumpkins too...bahaha..:dohh:

Catchas laters ....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi barbs...edit...lol...yep I just found your email...it got caught up with a load of emails that were new and I must have swiped past it lol...
I hope to reply by tonight.:thumbup:

Hey lovely ladies!! I have a delima/problem!! Hahaha these are my opks....the light from this morning the darker from just now!! Neither created a smiley...however I am cramping and dh is out of town tonight!!! Ahhhhhhhhh so if it turns positive by tonight....we bd last night.....that should still leave me in the running right?!?! :/:/:/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Also....we took family pics yesterday....so I wanted to show 2 of my favs!! Lots of good ones and lots in color...haha the 2 b&w just happen to be the ones that I like most one of them is hilarious!!!

Also....we took family pics yesterday....so I wanted to show 2 of my favs!! Lots of good ones and lots in color...haha the 2 b&w just happen to be the ones that I like most one of them is hilarious!!!

Awe Ashley what a beatuifull family you all are..your children looks sooo happy.
Really nice pictures they are.:thumbup:

Ashley I'd say your opks is gearing up..maybe you might get your possy tmr...:thumbup:
I sure hope so....mind you ....Amanda will will finish her cycle waaaaay befor me so at least I will have you towards the end of mine lol...
Oh gawsh that sounds awfull...sorry..i didn't mean it in malice...:dohh:
Anyways I got good feeling about you two this cycle...hoping for your bfp's...:thumbup:

Don't worry too much about hubby being out of town love..them lil suckers can live up to five days (so I hear) so you just jump on him as soon as he gets through that door.lol..

Good luck with them opks ash...:flower:

Well here are my crappy pumpkins...lol...
Ashley you have inspired me with your shed load of them...so tmr I am going to buy some more and go on pintrest and find a few good ideas......who wants a wee competition here then....no prices....just the peace of mind that I am (oh sorry YOU are-:rofl: ) the best at carving pumpkins ....

Who's up for it.....???...

Come ooooooon Who's in?.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Oh Nat you crack me up!! :):) I called hubby and he said the earliest he might make it home would be 4 am....hahaha I told him I don't care he better wake me up and be ready!!! Poor guy!!! He will probably be exhausted so I doubt it happens.... But I have had pretty good cm this cycle so hopefully that will help!!! :):)
Your pumpkins are fabulous!!! I am horrible!! So many of my friends on Facebook are posting awesome detailed pumpkins...hahahaha not a chance mine would look like that!! I would be better off just painting mine....which was my plan for me....let the kids carve and me paint...never happened though! Just have a porch full of pumpkins!
Has the bad weather passed over there???

Oh Nat you crack me up!! :):) I called hubby and he said the earliest he might make it home would be 4 am....hahaha I told him I don't care he better wake me up and be ready!!! Poor guy!!! He will probably be exhausted so I doubt it happens.... But I have had pretty good cm this cycle so hopefully that will help!!! :):)
Your pumpkins are fabulous!!! I am horrible!! So many of my friends on Facebook are posting awesome detailed pumpkins...hahahaha not a chance mine would look like that!! I would be better off just painting mine....which was my plan for me....let the kids carve and me paint...never happened though! Just have a porch full of pumpkins!
Has the bad weather passed over there???

Lol yeah the weather is passing...sort of...it's lurking...we are still on alert.

Hayyyy painted pumpkins are welcome to the comp.....so are you in?
:thumbup:

Lol yeah poor hubby eh...not!....you have to carry babba...nights...bottles...spit ups...nappies lol...he got the fun part lol...

Good luck Ashley.:thumbup:

I knew it girls! Got my positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
I knew it girls! Got my positive!!

Yaye ....:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So on Wednesday it will be me...5dpo...
Amanda 3dpo....
You 1dpo....:happydance: