6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Still time to bd Ashley...:thumbup.... Eggys about to drop right so then you have another 12-24 hrs after (eggy life span) ...a good day and a half to catch eggy...woop woop...

:) :) :) xxx

Lol...nat this is hilarious!! Wow all of our cycles r like right there with each other..so how long is ur lp? Like when shld ur af b due? And u ashley? How long is urs? Nat when r ugona start testing? I wld say we cld test together but one of us is gona have to due early or late..lol I was thinkin bout waitin til like 10dpo which is 9 days away...yay! Lol

Lol...nat this is hilarious!! Wow all of our cycles r like right there with each other..so how long is ur lp? Like when shld ur af b due? And u ashley? How long is urs? Nat when r ugona start testing? I wld say we cld test together but one of us is gona have to due early or late..lol I was thinkin bout waitin til like 10dpo which is 9 days away...yay! Lol

My cycle is always at least 24 days... So I would say it will be about 12/14 days this cycle! My af should be due nov 10/11....when is your af due??? Let me solve the problem of testing.....I will test early!! Hahahahahaha

Hahaha thats y me loves u ashley!!! Lol my cycles r I guess 26days..my lp is 13-14 days so my af shld b due round nov 9-10...lol maybe even the 8th..haha once again we r due round the same time for af but our o days r different..I am def 1 dpo today and my cm is alll dried up already..im mean so dry its almost irritating. Some weird mild cramps but not eeally on one side or other..really felt like I oed from both sides this cycle as there was soooo much pain last night, almost unbearable...and it was in both ovaries and radiating everywere..uggghhh glad thats over with. Lol

Hahaha thats y me loves u ashley!!! Lol my cycles r I guess 26days..my lp is 13-14 days so my af shld b due round nov 9-10...lol maybe even the 8th..haha once again we r due round the same time for af but our o days r different..I am def 1 dpo today and my cm is alll dried up already..im mean so dry its almost irritating. Some weird mild cramps but not eeally on one side or other..really felt like I oed from both sides this cycle as there was soooo much pain last night, almost unbearable...and it was in both ovaries and radiating everywere..uggghhh glad thats over with. Lol

If you did....wouldn't that give you super chances for twins?????? :):) I like that our cycles are all together!!! :) man I am so stressing that I am going to miss my chance! But my cm has been super fertile so I think last night bd will stay strong hahaha and I told hubby I didn't care how tired he was when he got in..just to wake me up and do it!! Hahaha I wonder if I should buy some more of the 10miu tests.....might as well huh?! Ok I will right now!! :):):) lol

Hahaha ur killin me..lol and yes if u have good cm I think u r as much in the wait as me n nat.. u chance is as good as ours!!! Just get u sum girl!!! Lol

Ive got my scan in a hour im so scared that there isnt gona be anything there x

Yaye Amanda Ashley...we are due for af same time...I am due 10/11 of nov aswell....ok so we all got each other to pull through...
Girls I won't be testing this cycle....ok so I may test 10 dpo but that's it.:thumbup: lol...

Amanda are you in our pumpkin comp?.....come ooooon - you know you want to! Lol...dosnt have to be anything special....
It's to lighten the pressure of the testing and cycles...lil bit of harmless fun.

Hmmmm we need an adjudicator tho.....any volunteers.? Lol

The scan was confusing i have a yolk sac and the dot at the bottom was flickering shesaid she thought it was the heartbeat but the scan wasnt very clear i only measure 4 weeks 5 days shes not worried but i am. My beta yesterday was 4091 aswell xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1383048738091.jpg
    PicsArt_1383048738091.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 5
Ahhh that's good news nat...I think it was just a lil early maybe...ESP if she said you measuring earlier than you think...which is prob not the case...I recon another scan in 2 weeks will show you all is ABSOLUTLEY fine nat.
Them beta numbers are fantastic too...:happydance:

Are they going to another scan for you nat....before then dating scan?....

I get another scan next tuesday to see whats happening then, i have thought i might be a day off with ovulation but just one day and then later implantation but i have had my bfp for 2 weeks and 4 days :S xxx

Nat they should measure from lmp...

Great that they are doing another scan next Tuesday...:thumbup:

How's your mom.? I hope all is ok.:)

My lmp was 6 weeks 4 days ago so that really isnt helpful lol and shes ok they took her off sedation this morning but they had to give her valium to calm her down as she panics but they said by the time we can see her they might have had to put her back under so i will see when we get there xxx

My lmp was 6 weeks 4 days ago so that really isnt helpful lol and shes ok they took her off sedation this morning but they had to give her valium to calm her down as she panics but they said by the time we can see her they might have had to put her back under so i will see when we get there xxx

Oh I hope it all goes well for her nat.fx for you.

Yep the sonographer- midwifes - doctors and obs will all go with lmp....they only ever change that if it was ivf...bc of actually egg implantation day.
I suppose as time goes on you will see with the scans that your lmp will be more of an obvious assumption bc of baby's growth.:thumbup:

Nat I think your scan was just fine, remember at that early fractions of mm make a difference for dating... That flickering means all is well. And your true dating scan at 10-12 weeks should be pretty close to O + 14 days. Mine was off by one day...

Glad your mom is off the machines and I really hope it stays that way. Keep us updated!

This may be a dumb question but what is the blob at the bottom i was tp busy panicking about being 8 days.off.on the scan to hear everything said lol x

I'm not sure what blob you mean... Everything outside of the sac might be an inconsistent shape because its just sound being broadcast into an image...not to worry. And when I click on the pic it rotates so I don't know what's actually 'bottom'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->